Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with ETH ? You buy to hold or to invest in alt coins ? - page 3. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
What do you do with ETH ? You buy to hold or to invest in alt coins ?
Im going to hold the ETH .  Investing in ethereum is also good and right timing to exchange it into bitcoin can make you earn more profit that the expected amount. I think i will convert my ETH into bitcoin so i can earn profit .
I invest in altcoins and hodling ETH. Holding eth will gives us to earn more profit. Even the price right now is not that high eventually it will high soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
I rather circulate my ETH into various ICO as they are far more profitable short term if the project was hyped or promising.

I dont hold eth, ETH is just a medium for me to invest in ICOs
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
Im going to hold the ETH .  Investing in ethereum is also good and right timing to exchange it into bitcoin can make you earn more profit that the expected amount. I think i will convert my ETH into bitcoin so i can earn profit .
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
I'm sure I'll set aside a little for my needs and the rest I use Ethereum daily I can, because the price will definitely increase in the future Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
of couse,my opinon,i will buy eth coin then i buy or invest alt coins in ICO by eth
Activity: 3
Invest in some alt coin that get dividend and long ETH future. Smiley
Merit: 107
I myself think the ETH might be famous like bitcoin, it would not hurt to buy ETH and invest it! who knows what will happen with ETH, I use eth to invest, hopefully for the long term ..

I agree with you dude , Ethereum is good for long term investment , I think Ethereum is one of promising Altcoin for the future.
well, that's what I mean! eth will continue to be pumped from day to day and from time to time ..
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
I usually use Ethereum to buy alt coins. It is the easiest way to invest in alt coins but holding is not a bad idea too. Because Eth is a great tech that will always be popular due to it's unlimited way of uses. There for it will keep gaining value and can make holders reach one day.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
ETH is being pumped by many companies. So holding them is a good idea in my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I myself think the ETH might be famous like bitcoin, it would not hurt to buy ETH and invest it! who knows what will happen with ETH, I use eth to invest, hopefully for the long term ..

I agree with you dude , Ethereum is good for long term investment , I think Ethereum is one of promising Altcoin for the future.
Merit: 107
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I prefer to buy Eth and then hold it, I do not use Eth to invest in altscoin and I prefer to use BTC. I'm sure here many people are doing the same thing with me.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

I prefer to hodl some ETH and then use some to purchase tokens offered in ICOs. That would not be too hard to do right? But if you are only holding a couple of ETH then perhaps you have to choose between ETH which is going to be rising very soon or a promising ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It so depends on how many you have.. If you have a lot, you can do both.. If not.. buying new coins is more exciting. When you look at different projects, make some research and can find smth you believe in and support, it's just a fun part of this industry. Simple trading sometimes could be just boring.
Activity: 331
I buy et aims to hold myself even though the current is down, I will wait until it gets up again to transact.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
The leader of the altcoins - the etherium is suitable both for holding on to the long-term perspective, and for investing in various ICOs, for trading on the exchange, and for other purposes. The ethereum is a very popular coin and is widely supported by the community. With its retention, this coin will definitely bring you a good profit.
Activity: 31
It seams everyone do both, I don't think anyone can resist buying a bit of alt coins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I keep it, eth now has become a very potential and profitable coin, it has become a serious competitor for bitcoin, slowly a lot prople also investing in eth and with a lot of people invested it, eth will grow stronger and the price will become more expensive,  it is a good coin for a long term investment
Activity: 406
Of course, I buy and hold ETH to invest. Because I think ETH is very promising. after the price rose to BTC0.14 a few months ago and now we see the price is still around BTC0.07 it is very cheap for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I look at ETH from a long term perspective. I had a chance to buy ETH when the price was standing at $10 only. I regret that I didn't buy any of it. I would have bought a big car with the return. But however, I have recently started investing in ETH and thinking of holding it for long term. ETH is technologically superior that bitcoin and looks like a great investment asset to me.

I have also started taking parts in various bounty campaign to earn token and then I sell those token to get more ETH. That's kind of a free money to me. So for me, it is definitely a Long term HOLD. 
Pages:
Jump to: