Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your crypto? - page 11. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 09, 2018, 09:21:25 PM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
i think it would be easier for you since youve mentioned that FRIENDS of yours are getting or being in trading industry so you will have referenced in every aspects of trading,and with you funds caming from mining and holding thats enough to start entering the trading world.just take the precautions that your friend will given unto you,and dont put all your money right away,just put some until perfectly catch up with the rhythm of trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 09:18:25 PM
Most of my crypto i always hodl it i looking on the project when the project is strong and not a shitcoin i hodl it for a couple of months when i have no money i decided to sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
I do half of my crypto trading and the other half is for our monthly needs and some assets just in case bitcoin or digital currency will be ban in ny country I still have an incoming money in my pocket.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
Most times, I convert and keep. Sell later when necesssary.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
March 09, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
I trade with it, invest with it and most importantly - I shop with it, after all this is what it was meant for. Go out there and encourage shopping with BTC!
Activity: 343
March 09, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Because you are a novice, I recommend you keep the quality choices for safety is ETH and BTC. At first I joined the crypto market as psychologically as you, fear and a little anxiety. However, with keeping the coins safe and quality over time. You will have time to learn and monitor the market regularly to find trading opportunities, or real strategies.
Secure yourself first. Protect your computer, do not save browser history. If it has a paper carrier, then store it in a safe with a single key.
Activity: 343
March 09, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
I invest it in projects. I also consider options to sell it and exchange it. Even the storage of crypto currency is profitable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I hold crypto like any other asset and wait for their price to appreciate so i can sell them in due time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 11:33:26 AM
Because you are a novice, I recommend you keep the quality choices for safety is ETH and BTC. At first I joined the crypto market as psychologically as you, fear and a little anxiety. However, with keeping the coins safe and quality over time. You will have time to learn and monitor the market regularly to find trading opportunities, or real strategies.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 09, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
I personally cash out a percentage of what I get from the crypto market.I invest in some new coins and hold those who think that have a great future.  Smiley

I don't have a fixed percentage of coins which I cash out, and the proportion depends on the monthly needs and emergencies. I have invested in a few altcoins, and a part of my Bitcoin income has been used for that purpose as well.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
March 09, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

I suggest you read learn and try out trading. Start small and don't think about profits first. Learn and listen to people who do trades. In a few weeks when you learn the market and start to enjoy then maybe trading is for you.
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
Usually and preferably I buy cryptocurrency again Bitcoin to be specific. My technique is buy when it comes to a lower value then sell when it reach a higher value. This technique gives a lot of profit which I sometimes spend on crypto and some is in my savings and also in my daily needs. Bitcoin has helped me a lot in financial matters and it is very good source of extra income if you have low salary. I hope this also helped you decide managing your money and making a lot of profit.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

It seems to me that trading is a very risky business even with small amounts of coins. If you want to trade then use the fiat currencies. They are more stable and predictable. It is worth to invest in cryptocurrency. That’s true way.

Even Fiat can be super risky.  I bought some stocks in marijuana industry a month before California legalized recreational marijuana, and 4 days after they legalized it, the US Government rescinded some Obama era laws basically overriding what the state laws.  My stocks were shooting through the roof the days before this new law came out of nowhere, and theyve been worthless ever since.
Activity: 246
March 09, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
I just hold and withdraw some when the need arises. Bitcoin is down, I buy. Then repeat the cycle. Just using it for everyday expenses and saving up for the future or when I can start a business maybe.
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
I would like to convert my crypto into cash then I would like to purchase a farm and get into farming and then I need to reach my goal in the farming level
Activity: 85
March 09, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
Trading is the best part of having crypto!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
I only take swing trades because I rely on ICOs. ICOs takes vaery long time to end and makes me very pissed. When I receive my crypto, I hold it for a couple of weeks and then starting trading some of it immediately. I do not tend to sell all of my tokens in one trade because that will be dumb. If you want to start in day trading, you should know by now that it requires a lot of your time and you may not focus on the important things that you need to like friends and family and most of all, work.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
I do holding with my crypto and always do the right way to gain good profit,i always monitor my portfolio how cryptocurrency going on and do a lot of bounty to earn more cryptocurrency with the right and legitimate ICO.
Although we still need to be careful on some ICOs because some turns out to be a scam or at the end of the bounty they will not pay you. It is a good way earning a lot of coins when joining bounty campaigns and you'll continue to hold it for as long as you like until you've reached your desired price or trade it with other coins.
Activity: 55
March 09, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
I personally buy and hold. Do not have that much time to devote to trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 09, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

It seems to me that trading is a very risky business even with small amounts of coins. If you want to trade then use the fiat currencies. They are more stable and predictable. It is worth to invest in cryptocurrency. That’s true way.

Yeah, i agree to it trading is a very risk of all forms of digital currency exchange. In this situation were value are hard to predict it is not advisable for this day trades i must prefer to hodl for a moments to have profitable output in a coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: