Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your crypto? - page 8. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 109
March 26, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
In Mining,you will get small amount of bitcoin.If you get into trading,you can buy as much bitcoin with the holding money.You have to pay the electricity bill to get bitcoin,you can use that money to do trade.If you do trade and mining means,you will get double of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
March 26, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
My first step is always to study the market and invest in the best ICO. Once that is done, I wait for the ICO to stabilize and then rise.
Once I feel that my ICO is giving me sufficient returns (50% and above), I immediately sell it off and get back to step one. There is no point holding something when you know it will come down from peak. The harsh truth is that entire cryptocurrency market is seen more as an asset instead of a currency. Everyone wants good returns on their investments and that is why people invest here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
I am engaged in the accumulation of crypto coins, the goal is profit on buying and selling at a difference in exchange rate, and the profit is very profitable if you understand how exchanges work
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 26, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
Yes it does depend on your preference and where you feel comfortable with making money with, for example; I tried day trading first and did that for a month but I was not really earning as much as I was expecting so I feel like it wasn't for me. Then ventured into long term instead because I could not really fit in my schedule day trading and maybe that could be the reason why I wasn't good at it, but surprisingly I gained more profits from long term than short term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
March 26, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
I simply hold, I'd like to to some trading but it would be something new to me and at the moment I don't have enough time to study how it works... For sure if you only hold you live with less stress than those who trade  Grin
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 26, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
If you don't have anything to do with your coins like bitcoin then you can just hold it. I'm trading but it's not very often and is only happening for few times. There's a fund that I made that's dedicated for holding and I have some alts that are on hold too. And when I have time to trade and I've seen some of my coins earned and increased then that's the time that I'm selling. Also it's a good way to use as an alternative cash, when you want to purchase something online and you want to use it, there's a way but its limited.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
I earn bitcoins. From the word earning, there is something that we need to buy thats why we earn. I should use my bitcoin in a great ways, buying my need and my family needs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
The general population that dread that BTC lost it's esteem and sold them in hustle, are the same continually regreting and requesting that what do now! All things considered, you should purchase and hold BTC, on the grounds that it's potential is a long way from being accomplished yet. Try not to give some talk a chance to destroy the reasoning and observation that you have about bitcoin!
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.

I buy and hodl. I buy when the price so ultra cheap and hodl when the price starts to climb. I also invest in ICOs so I don't really just have bitcoins with me but other coins as well most notably a reasonable amount of etherium. Don't just invest on a single coin, go out there and explore. There are tons and tons of alt coins to invest on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
March 26, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
It always depends on you if you want to join in trading but always remember that if you trade there is always a big risk. Many trader, even the one who has an experience already can get lose of money. My advice to you is to be more active when it comes in trading. Get an advice with your friend that into trading. Getting profits always depends on youx
Activity: 43
March 26, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.
absolutely agree, in any case, you need to try and start to understand the earnings on the cryptocurrency
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
HODL is a good Thing that everyone can do it. But Live or day trading is like tough for the new inexperienced user. If you have enough knowledge about the crypto market ratio, If you know which coins are good then you may try Live trading with mining. Because mining is the easiest way to earn money. So, don't leave that, You may try live trade also if you have those elements. Good Luck

Same here, I hodl my coins if is worth hodling for and If I know that the project is active, meaning thay coin has a big chance to become bigger. SOmetime hodl and sell it when it has value . But mostly holding first and study the flow or pattern of the prices.
Activity: 70
March 26, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
The ideas of blockade, bitcoin and smart contracts are revolutionary enough in themselves. People believe in them, and most likely they will really be able to incarnate, although perhaps not in the way they predict now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
March 25, 2018, 02:08:38 PM
  There are so many options for your question. I will answer so, I personally take care of all the coins that I mine, I do not know, maybe this is a mistake on my part, but I think that sometime when I would need everything and I was not mistaken in my calculations and intentions.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
March 25, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

Hi here cosgui! As of the moment i HODL. I previously bought clothes using bitcoin, I have even bought a bitcoin socks last december. But currently, due to the low price of bitcoin it feels hard to let off some bitcoin just to purchase something that is no a need. However, some cost can't be prevented like internet fee and electricity. By those I use my bitcoin to paid it all off. If you are asking what could be done hodl or trade, i could suggest that follow your friend. If the price is low you can't gain enough revenue by just holding, you need those bitcoins to work for you and that is when the trading comes in.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
March 25, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
In the topic of crypto currency, I can say a beginner, only three months. While sticking to the tactics of "buy and hold," I do not plan to sell anything in 2018

Yeah me neither.. i am looking  to sell all my bitcoins only if it goes over $20000 each one of them, again.

But i do not know what to do with some tokens that i own, maybe i will sell them soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 25, 2018, 01:30:12 PM
In the topic of crypto currency, I can say a beginner, only three months. While sticking to the tactics of "buy and hold," I do not plan to sell anything in 2018
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
I keep coins until better times! Now is not the best time to sell your crypto stocks! I advise you to wait for a more suitable time
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

Just doing airdrop and hold for i while until the value will go up and change it to bitcoin. Same time i do campaign it's nice to develop my knowledge in crypto and in my engilsh also.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
I hold my crypto because I am a long term investor and I hope that in one or 2 years my profits will be much more increased

I mostly like to hold more for some years and it give me good earnings too so you can make your own decision for your situation and bitcoin is not for earning and it also very much useful for future generations.
I do have the same intention too with my cryptocurrency, which I guess is best choice for now due to sudden dropping of price. We are all wanted to get a high profit from it so it is better to hold it for a while and wait till it's price gets high or increased again before you're going to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: