Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect from dice sites? - page 10. (Read 12974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2015, 12:07:00 AM
The most important feature is a fast withdrawal. Because you may need the funds right then and there and waiting is not an option.

fast deposits are more important.

I can wait my deposits get some confirmations before I can withdraw.

But wait several hours for a deposit be manually confirmed really sucks
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
May 12, 2015, 11:48:02 PM
I expect dice sites should have 0 confirmation deposit and instant withdrawal.
This are the most basic features every dice sites should have to attract customer.
People do not like to waste for deposit confirmation before betting on dice.
you do realize that zero confirmation deposits and instant withdrawals would lead to people who like to abuse sites scamming the dice site with double spending transactions and the site would easily go out of money yes?
I believe double spending can be solved by some technology.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
May 11, 2015, 11:53:36 PM
First and foremost, I expect dice sites to have a low house edge and be provably fair.  But there are some other important factors too.  It should be fun and that means having a likable UI.  It doesn't have to be fancy, modern or anything... it just has to appeal to the user.  Occasionally, I like to chat so I'll usually play more at sites where people aren't jerks in chat.  Heh... if I'm winning and chat sucks I'll just ignore chat! 

That's it really: fairness, fun and hopefully some coin in my pocket if I play smart :-)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 10, 2015, 01:16:18 PM
This are the most basic features every dice sites should have to attract customer.
you do realize that zero confirmation deposits and instant withdrawals would lead to people who like to abuse sites scamming the dice site with double spending transactions and the site would easily go out of money yes?
legendary
Activity: 1344
May 10, 2015, 10:27:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2015, 10:26:24 PM
Dice sites will probably die off eventually especially when the market gets saturated. I think they need to do what I heard PrimeDice are doing and expand by adding more games. Dice is pretty simple so it's ok to play occasionally but I'm sure people are more interested in other games that they could play and go back to dice when they wanted.

Depends. Dice is a fast game with simple rules. And offers immediate results. Lots of people like that. And prefer it to more complicated games that need more time. No wonder dice games haven't disappeared after existing for 5000 years. Maybe sites having more games helps. It certainly brings in more players. But I doubt good dice sites will ever die off completely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 08, 2015, 10:30:36 AM
I expect a lot from dice site,

1. Good faucets -- dadice and rollin gives us it.
2. Low House Edge -- safedice has 0.5% house edge, it give us this option
3. Fast deposit & withdraw confirmation  still dadice and rollin, 1 confirmation deposit and instant withdrawal.
4. Nice UI and sound -  rollin has them, so does dadice.
5. social feature, send and get tip from others, like dadice chatting room.

Overall, dadice is NO.1, rollin is NO.2 Grin
primedice also has some things you mentioned like 1, 3, 4(no sound though), 5
Activity: 840
May 08, 2015, 10:19:41 AM
I expect a lot from dice site,

1. Good faucets -- dadice and rollin gives us it.
2. Low House Edge -- safedice has 0.5% house edge, it give us this option
3. Fast deposit & withdraw confirmation  still dadice and rollin, 1 confirmation deposit and instant withdrawal.
4. Nice UI and sound -  rollin has them, so does dadice.
5. social feature, send and get tip from others, like dadice chatting room.

Overall, dadice is NO.1, rollin is NO.2 Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Surfbort.
May 08, 2015, 09:53:25 AM
Dice sites will probably die off eventually especially when the market gets saturated. I think they need to do what I heard PrimeDice are doing and expand by adding more games. Dice is pretty simple so it's ok to play occasionally but I'm sure people are more interested in other games that they could play and go back to dice when they wanted.
Activity: 51
Merit: 251
May 08, 2015, 09:27:50 AM
1. Provably Fair
2. Negative Low House Edge
3. Fast deposit & withdraw confirmation
4. Fully customized auto-bet
5. Very fast roll
6. Give us big faucet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
May 08, 2015, 08:10:16 AM
The most important feature is a fast withdrawal. Because you may need the funds right then and there and waiting is not an option.
legendary
Activity: 812
May 08, 2015, 05:53:20 AM
I mean, dice game is really simple,and many sites offer the same more or less( in terms of gaming),dice with bot with some configurations.

What makes you decide for a dice site to play in it?

Trustworthy people running the site.  Fast support in under 24 hours without fail.  Instant deposit and withdraws for small-medium amounts. Fair games. The ability to be social the more ways the better.
Activity: 840
May 08, 2015, 05:24:03 AM
I mean, dice game is really simple,and many sites offer the same more or less( in terms of gaming),dice with bot with some configurations.

What makes you decide for a dice site to play in it?

Expectting something different than the ordinary copy dice sites. More or less like rollin.io which has a unique gameplay . Provably fair is also one of the thing that I will consider and if the sites allow to play at 0 confirmation than it will be very nice because waiting for confirmations is boring  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
May 08, 2015, 05:08:01 AM
Provably Fair
Instant Withdraws (if within the hot wallet's limit)
Looks cool or nice or new
Invest option with margin or kelly multipliers
Incentive to play more often
Incentive to invest longer
Trustworthy
64 sided dice. hehehe.
Activity: 532
May 08, 2015, 03:46:39 AM
Deposit and withdraw is instant is important, and they should be proved fair.
if it would be instant people could double spend btc and abuse it
I don't think this is a problem.
It's very easy to stop double spend.
The deposit can be confirm by the gambling site  instant, and you can play immediately, but only you deposit has at least 1 confirmation, then your play is valid and you can withdraw your coins.   
Activity: 882
May 08, 2015, 12:50:43 AM
that they have option to play with real dices(6-sided or whatever) too?

funny that most dices sites don't have dices

Hmm pocketdice is the only one that resembles rolling real dice AFAIK, but under the hood it is just like all the other "dice" sites and generates a random number with a hash.
legendary
Activity: 1120
May 08, 2015, 12:21:44 AM
that they have option to play with real dices(6-sided or whatever) too?

funny that most dices sites don't have dices
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 07, 2015, 11:13:13 PM
The thing I expect from dice sites is to offer something unique compared to others to attract new people fast otherwise if it is same then people visit already established site.

But we should remember one thing that whatever chance of winning that we use will end in loss, if we can not stop playing when we win a some decent profit...........
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
May 07, 2015, 06:54:23 PM
If you are asking me what would make me to switch from primedice to other dice site, then the answer is; nothing.
I honestly believe you can do nothing better than what they already have.
legendary
Activity: 1064
May 07, 2015, 06:32:51 PM
I would say a nice design, with something unique about it. The trust is a big issue too.

The invest option is nice for me too, investing is safer and more profitable than gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: