Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect from dice sites? - page 5. (Read 12974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2015, 03:03:14 PM
my expect so simple
provably fair and trust. of course
fast rolls and instant deposit & Withdraw.

legendary
Activity: 1330
July 15, 2015, 02:48:25 PM
I would go for dice sites with instant deposit & withdrawal and low house edge.
Graphics doesn't matter to me as long as I have a higher chance of winning at dice.

imo no gambling site provide us the higher chance to win, it just depend on yourself, you need the strategy to raise your possibility to win.
the lower house edge was increase our chance to win right?
so find the lowest house edge and go for it.
however i agree with you, the strategy is one of things that gain possibilities player to win.
the rest is absolutely your lucky time.

the house edge doesnt increase your chance to win, but it increases the pay when you do win... say if you were betting 1mbtc at 10% even $ would pay 10mbtc for a win, but with the house edge it would only pay 9.9mbtc giving the house that .1mbtc edge ... your chances to win are not effected only the payout

I don't think this is correct.

A 1% House edge would mean that on a 1btc bet at 2x, you'd have to hit either <49.5 or >50.5 and your EV (expected value) of the bet would be 0.99BTC

If a 0.5% House edge was in effect, that would mean that on a 1btc bet at 2x, you'd have to hit either <49.75 or >50.25 and your expected value would be 0.995BTC.

The lower house edge means that you'll win all the times that the target number falls between 49.5-49.74 or 50.26-50.5.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 15, 2015, 02:39:12 PM
Graphics doesn't matter to me as long as I have a higher chance of winning at dice.

imo no gambling site provide us the higher chance to win, it just depend on yourself, you need the strategy to raise your possibility to win.
however i agree with you, the strategy is one of things that gain possibilities player to win.

the house edge doesnt increase your chance to win, but it increases the pay when you do win... say if you were betting 1mbtc at 10% even $ would pay 10mbtc for a win, but with the house edge it would only pay 9.9mbtc giving the house that .1mbtc edge ... your chances to win are not effected only the payout
Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire
July 15, 2015, 02:35:51 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 15, 2015, 02:06:53 PM
there is no such thing as a strategy in pure gambling, its a game of chance you either win or loose against the house for some time, and most probably loose

There isn't any real winning strategy, but it has been proven that there are methods you can take to lower your risk of ruin and have a slight statistical advantage over players betting by a different approach.
but wouldnt it take a lot of time and wouldnt the bettor have to bet really small amounts to have almost risk-free bets? i doubt its worth the efforts
legendary
Activity: 1330
July 15, 2015, 01:42:46 PM
there is no such thing as a strategy in pure gambling, its a game of chance you either win or loose against the house for some time, and most probably loose

There isn't any real winning strategy, but it has been proven that there are methods you can take to lower your risk of ruin and have a slight statistical advantage over players betting by a different approach.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 15, 2015, 01:33:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 15, 2015, 01:25:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
July 15, 2015, 12:07:09 PM

Graphic is always a matter here because everyone will be attracted at the first glance because of the graphic not because of the lower edge for most people as most dont even know about house edge and such ( loves at the first sight due to attractiveness ), this is atleast for most people.
Due note that even with a pretty low house edge, the chances are still there for you to bust and at worst you can still suffer a huge lost streak even without an edge ( luck plays a vital part here )

For references :

https://www.moneypot.com/apps/85-quantum-dice --> 0.01 - 0.03 promotional house edge
https://www.moneypot.com/apps/121-bitcoinrush   --> 0.1 % fixed house edge

Both uses the same script and almost the same design.
Activity: 406
July 15, 2015, 10:58:23 AM
I mean, dice game is really simple,and many sites offer the same more or less( in terms of gaming),dice with bot with some configurations.

What makes you decide for a dice site to play in it?

I like fast (1 confirmation max) deposit confirms and instant withdrawals (when you see it deducted from your player account you should see it as an unconfirmed tx in your wallet immediately) <---
provably fair?? eh i mean i # is a # is a # if they are gonna rig it they are gonna rig the provably fair aspect of it too...
any promotions are good... FortuneJack for example i love their dice jackpot where you can win way more than your wager amount randomly just by getting lucky...
faucets are ok, but really not something I would personally ever try to get rich or play strictly off of since it takes a miracle to go from a few k satashi to a meaningful withdraw
Chat is always a good factor which will keep players there if you are just an anonymous user you can come and go but once you feel a certain bit of community spirit or befriend the other players you will come back just to enjoy your day and play
legendary
Activity: 1344
July 15, 2015, 10:40:53 AM
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
July 15, 2015, 10:40:26 AM
*Provably fair
*a very simple website
*fast auto roll bot
 Grin Grin Grin

if thats all there are plenty out there

Yes there are plenty of site out there but i dont think so most them are fair and most of them lag
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
July 15, 2015, 10:35:14 AM
*Provably fair
*a very simple website
*fast auto roll bot
 Grin Grin Grin

if thats all there are plenty out there
Activity: 462
July 15, 2015, 09:27:32 AM
*Provably fair
*a very simple website
*fast auto roll bot
 Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
July 15, 2015, 09:20:33 AM
I expect from dice site transparency , provably fair , enough BTC in bankroll and fast rolls
legendary
Activity: 910
July 15, 2015, 09:00:35 AM
I invest in dice bankroll,to make some profit.
I do not recommend you  to play at dice sites, because on long-term house win.

This is risky also because the site might run off with your money or there can be a high roller and take everybody out.

Investing in a new site is risky, but the risk of a runner is low IMO if you invest in an old site with good reputation and history.
Also, a lucky high roller won't cause you to lose too much, if you invest with 1x Kelly.
legendary
Activity: 1148
July 15, 2015, 08:36:27 AM
i expect to win and get a profit from a dice sites
or instant withdraw and deposit

thats a bad way of thinking; dice is gambling, and you should never expect to win from gambling. losing is a thing too you know...

i thing everyone have expect same with me.
to win from gambling and i know in gambling high risk to play.
I also must tell you that I have seen many dice sites bit many bitcoins in losses...
So be careful

thank you for it
and always be careful to play in gambling
because i know many poeple loss in dice sites

thank you.
good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 15, 2015, 04:39:45 AM
i think these are the most important things that a dice site must have:

• Provably fair
  • Security, like having a secure offline wallet, secure against hacks DDos and etc, having wFA
  • having a simple website, not many graphics that slows the loading down
  • being able to run on cell phones too
  • good bot with Fast auto roll
  • Giveaways are always nice too Cheesy
Activity: 854
July 14, 2015, 10:43:07 PM
i expect to win and get a profit from a dice sites
or instant withdraw and deposit

thats a bad way of thinking; dice is gambling, and you should never expect to win from gambling. losing is a thing too you know...

i thing everyone have expect same with me.
to win from gambling and i know in gambling high risk to play.
I also must tell you that I have seen many dice sites bit many bitcoins in losses...
So be careful
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 14, 2015, 05:09:34 PM
I invest in dice bankroll,to make some profit.
I do not recommend you  to play at dice sites, because on long-term house win.

This is risky also because the site might run off with your money or there can be a high roller and take everybody out.
Pages:
Jump to: