Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect of ALTCOINS? - page 2. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:51:37 PM
I think with the arrival of the younger generation in crypto that does not care about the price and everything else they are ready to merge tokens for a small price than the ico
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:42:48 PM
I expect altcoins to survive but not all. Those good and has a potential altcoins will grow in a right time but those weak coins will become useless and worthless because of the people that panic selling that cause of a big dumps and difficult to recover again.
Activity: 170
July 29, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
It is expected in my opinion. No one wants to loose out rightly again in cryptocurrencies market. A school of thought believes you should sell off and buy back much lower if you believe in the project.
Again some of these altcoin are scams, it is better you sell and get some funds back then loosing all.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price.
Maybe they wanted to avoid losing that much of their current portfolio that's why they are forced to sell it because they are afraid of losing it all when we already saw that most of the altcoins are starting to get red than bitcoin.

I expect more of coins but less of prices.
And the prices will always depend on the demand and supply no matter how much the quantity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
In such case, people dumping their alts could have an impact on the market price value of alts wherein the more supply with a lesser demand could attribute in price down trend.  People should have waited for the right time when alts market price is up trend. Just a little patience when hodling your alts for it will come soon.
Activity: 462
July 29, 2018, 05:31:14 PM
We are on the verge of opening a new market. Even I would say that with one foot we are already at the door of this new round of the market. Most likely, in 5-7 years, the majority of altcoins  will die. But in their place will come more stable. As in natural selection, the strongest survive.
Activity: 191
July 29, 2018, 05:23:56 PM
My expectation about altcoin is the number of the coin that appeared not the only coin that appears and then disappears or not being able to have a value because it could not compete and prosper in the market.  altcoin my expectations for it growing and has value.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 05:16:54 PM
People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.
For now I expect that all of the alternative cryptocurrencies would lose their value, because all the people are trusting in Bitcoin and they will lose alternatives in order to buy more bitcoins.
at the moment it is. We see that all the capital flows into bitcoin and its share is growing. The situation is very similar to what happened in November 2017. But then, after the decline of the Altcoyins, there was a rapid growth.
Activity: 332
July 29, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
The bear trend of the market seems to be unpleasant for more than a half of investors, I guess. At first sight the situation is really discouraging. But we should have a look at it from the other side. This market is filtering now weak and unnecessary coins. Only strong and perspective projects are going to survive after that and to reach the price they surely deserve.
Activity: 239
July 29, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.
For now I expect that all of the alternative cryptocurrencies would lose their value, because all the people are trusting in Bitcoin and they will lose alternatives in order to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 336
July 29, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
I'm waiting for a powerful explosion and the growth of a very stormy, and I hope that it will be very soon,as many guys have already stopped what to do bounty that there are who have extended their tokens, disappointed in the market
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
We can also expects from altcoins ,a good uses and good benefits from it ,like bitcoin the altcoins have different uses compared to bitcoin and other altcoins in the cryptoworld, so you have choices what altcoins you are likely to invest and benefits you as well, so yhere are a lot of good altcoins in the market now .
Activity: 49
July 29, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
I a think a lot of the “crappy” projects or altcoins on along run will suffer if not die, a lot of the market caps for these altcoins were chocked during the past few weeks and the projects with little backing behind them may squander. Not every cryptocurrency and altcoin that exists now will be here a year from now. Many will die off and fail to succeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 29, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

i dont think market prices are the exact value of the projects. because crypto market is so open to manipulations, mostly prices are affected by temporary shillings from social media groups
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 04:35:50 PM
I expect big future for altcoins it will be currency of big projects and companies so it will raising x100 and x1000 times, waiting this moment
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 04:29:51 PM
i think some alt will go to the moon by the end of this year only good project and the others will hit their investors badly diversifying your portfolio is the success key in this market good luck Smiley
Activity: 176
MeVu
July 29, 2018, 04:28:08 PM
I see now very hard situation with alts, Bitcoin grows slowly, but grows, but altcoins stopped and they don't move up or down, it's a little bit creepy, but in two weeks altcoins should go up too slowly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
I think with the increase in the price of bitcoin, the overall capitalization of the market is growing, naturally all the altcoins are catching up with the main currency. So if there is growth, then it will be on all fronts, especially new and promising coins.
Perhaps, growth will be on all fronts. But now there is a transfer of money from altcoins to Bitcoin. This is on CMC:
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
July 29, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
Some altcoins will really die, some will grow someday. But what type of altcoins exactly these will be it is hard to tell right now. Of course I hope for the best like optimistic person. But will see what the market situation will bring to us. It may surprise very much, sometimes it is too unpredictable.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
July 29, 2018, 04:00:32 PM
Nah, If the coin/token does have any value worth hodling then people wouldn't dump coins. Maybe bounty hunters does but even so, the tokens allocated to bounty is much smaller than the number off tokens allocated to investors, development, team and etc. That's not enough to ruin the value of te token. You can't blame them tho, getting money while it still have a high value is what almost every bounty hunters wants. Anyway, A good team can do something to maintain the good price of their token.
Shitty ICO tokens value drops because well, it's not worth hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: