Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you expect of ALTCOINS? - page 4. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.

I expect some of them will be successful and some of them will be useless and worthless. Since people only make those altcoins to gain money from investors and will do nothing about that project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
I think it is very good when half has a chance of survival and the other halves closes up
It’s help to balance up the affairs of the market and make things even more convenient for other surviving altcoins

I think altcoins are in a better shape than before
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
July 29, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
This question becomes killing,  imagine that everyone in this forum ask this question!!!!!!, we have to start think abouthese repeated questions.!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 08:34:06 AM
I think, for today, altcoins keep their positions well in the market. Undoubtedly, many did not survive the correction of the market. But many have appeared. And I think that half has a chance to break out in front and show not a bad growth
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
July 29, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.
Pages:
Jump to: