Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 46242 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I dont think that the bitcoin will get a nice future becuase i think that the coin will get that low that everybody is goingto dorp it because he is worth
nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
The way the fluctuation goes, I think it will reach the 700 mark again, then 800, drop and scoots to a 1000.  Hope my crystal ball is right.
thats right i think fluctuations in the price of bitcoin will always be there until whenever. and perhaps a few more weeks bitcoin price fluctuations will bring back to the price of $ 1000 or maybe more than that, and may also be under it, the important thing is that users can be patient, because the fluctuation will always occur
Yes, the fluctuating prices of bitcoin is an attracting factor to many investors. This attraction may bring more investors into bitcoin buying, and we can expect $1000 before the end of this year itself. The future of bitcoin mainly depends on two factors : how much price appreciation bitcoin will get in near future and how many people are going to adopt bitcoin for their life's need.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
I guess it's going to become popular in two years or so, unless another 2008-like (or even worse) crisis will take place. We've seen a lot of spikes in the price of Bitcoin and I have only a few friends who know what Bitcoin is, and now they don't know if they should invest in it or not. If everything goes well, by the next winter we'll make another price history again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The way the fluctuation goes, I think it will reach the 700 mark again, then 800, drop and scoots to a 1000.  Hope my crystal ball is right.
thats right i think fluctuations in the price of bitcoin will always be there until whenever. and perhaps a few more weeks bitcoin price fluctuations will bring back to the price of $ 1000 or maybe more than that, and may also be under it, the important thing is that users can be patient, because the fluctuation will always occur
yes i am also expecting so. i think the price of bitcoin will easily cross the 1200 USD level this time. as people are interesting in investing their money in bitcoin therefore the demand is increasing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Everyone knows that bitcoin is not a stable currency here is a graph :

Do you think bitcoin have possibilities to be more stable in the future ?
What do you think about the future of BTC?

Of course yes, it will become stable in the future IMHO,  Grin and there are will many people who use it, we are on fase of revolution digital currency. Usage of bitcoins still be difficult for right now, but in the future it will become easy because there are many companies who make investment into bitcoins, it is just about the time soon or slow.
Activity: 784
in my opinon, in future bitcoin will be leader of currency in the world. but still have chance to die like sathosi nakamoto says.
so better to ready for any chase
Activity: 361
Looks like it will be staying at 630-670 for a while now and just wait for the halving to happen. Whew!s I am glad I sold some when its price soar at 750+  Tongue

The future of bitcoin will be very bright in the coming year and you are talking about price that it is staying between 630 to 670$ so the price will be reach 800 to 900$ in the end of this year !!
I do not think there will be people who know about the future of bitcoin. it is still very vague and unformed. bitcoin future will depend to users themselves. if the user continues to grow,the future will be good as well as the price will be high because high demand = grow users
yes i am also agree with you, the future of bitcoin is depending on the user's interest, if the users are interested in bitcoin and they are investing their assets then the future of bitcoin will be bright, the future of bitcoin will be bright, the future of bitcoin will also depend on the policy and decision of the the states about bitcoin,

The future of bitcoin will depend on the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin holds higher price then people will get attracted towards it and if it falls down then no one would be interested in it.

True, it wouldn't be very popular today if the price didn't reach more than $1k back in 2013. Pricing will definitely make or break bitcoin in the future, the higher the price the more it will favored bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
i guess bitcoin will exist for a long time and it has great value that all can afford to invest in the future, continuous supporting bitcoin will makes it more stronger and increase its value, and we do not need to hold our bitcoin for a long time this will makes bitcoin life shorter.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is expensive because it is a virtual analogue of gold. If the common currency can be printed indefinitely, to produce so digital cash – no. Its volume is limited, it is 21 million. And in the next century, Bitcoin  are exhausted. And that means that the coin will only go up and up.The worst thing that can happen is the control of this monetary system. If that happens, maybe Bitcoins won't disappear, but it will be quite those Bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Looks like it will be staying at 630-670 for a while now and just wait for the halving to happen. Whew!s I am glad I sold some when its price soar at 750+  Tongue

The future of bitcoin will be very bright in the coming year and you are talking about price that it is staying between 630 to 670$ so the price will be reach 800 to 900$ in the end of this year !!
I do not think there will be people who know about the future of bitcoin. it is still very vague and unformed. bitcoin future will depend to users themselves. if the user continues to grow,the future will be good as well as the price will be high because high demand = grow users
yes i am also agree with you, the future of bitcoin is depending on the user's interest, if the users are interested in bitcoin and they are investing their assets then the future of bitcoin will be bright, the future of bitcoin will be bright, the future of bitcoin will also depend on the policy and decision of the the states about bitcoin,

The future of bitcoin will depend on the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin holds higher price then people will get attracted towards it and if it falls down then no one would be interested in it.
Activity: 196
Everyone knows that bitcoin is not a stable currency here is a graph :

Do you think bitcoin have possibilities to be more stable in the future ?
What do you think about the future of BTC?

I think that bitcoin will become the world reserve currency , you can save your money and it's a way super secure than everything we can imagine.
The bitcoin now are are being widely accepted and not controlled by government

I think bitcoin will b d new currency in the new future ..and if they get investors like from the wall street ..it will be a boom in the market ...☺
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
It will probably get forked

There seems to be agreement on this one.
Achieving consensus on protocol changes seems impossible.

That would make a lot of people shit their pants
Activity: 252

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
It will probably get forked

There seems to be agreement on this one.
Achieving consensus on protocol changes seems impossible.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

halving day has passed , and yet the promised bitcoin price will rocketed not happen.

but i am predicting after yesterday down price ,soon in the next two months rocketed price will really happen. i still keep my faith on bitcoin , it is holding a lot of potential to be more than just a digital money.

I think you are right. Bitcoin is already going up step by step. I'm pretty sure that people who will manage to buy below $600 will be in good profit couple of weeks later.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

halving day has passed , and yet the promised bitcoin price will rocketed not happen.

but i am predicting after yesterday down price ,soon in the next two months rocketed price will really happen. i still keep my faith on bitcoin , it is holding a lot of potential to be more than just a digital money.
Activity: 336
I am being optimistic so I guess the future of bitcoin will be stable.  If you will base it on the graph it is kinda shaky, but because it was during years where it was not known to many.  I think it will become popular as this currency is way better than cash.  Just one click and you can transfer and receive it.  I think it is also safer than cash.  You have the unique address.  As time goes by and people will be more familiar with bitcoin.
Activity: 532

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I will not guess but I believe that bitcoin will secure a safe position in future when it will come to primary economic scenario. We will be using bitcoins in innovative way such as address will have alias to remember for example ‘john.btc.com’ and we will also have bio metric payment systems for transactions, so you will have to give your thumb impression in order to approve payment. We will also have sustainable growth rate and since all mined bitcoins will be in circulation (except lost coins) we might have less price fluctuations.
Pages:
Jump to: