Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think about Decentraland? - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
December 12, 2019, 02:50:57 PM
I’m starting to get interested in MANA and Decentraland.  It seems to be a good concept for virtual real estate and the future of virtual reality.  Does anyone here own any property in Decentraland?

This word is very much new to me and we people not tried this one and if decentralized market capture the real estate business it will be a great deal for everyone who is in crypto market place.
Kindly share your announcement website link to check more about you. All the best buddy
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
December 12, 2019, 02:44:44 PM
I’m starting to get interested in MANA and Decentraland.  It seems to be a good concept for virtual real estate and the future of virtual reality.  Does anyone here own any property in Decentraland?
Please, explain to me how virtual property could have a value and why I should be interested in buying and owning such property? It doesn't make any sense for me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 12, 2019, 01:51:35 PM

it's my first time heard about decentraland and i just visit the website but my impression is not very good because if you visit the website you will saw a good building but then i visit the marketplace it's totally different.

But did you bought a property there? if yes can you share how it looks?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
December 12, 2019, 12:23:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: