Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think about Ethereum Classic being added to Coinbase? - page 2. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Actually etherem is so much dependent on bitcoin. Unless the price of bitcoin rises, it will continue to going downward. So partially it’s true that ethereum is a shitcoin because it’s dependent and has no supremacy over market.
Activity: 41
I think it is a worst thing happened. Ethereum classic was grown just for the hype it made but now it really dumps massively. There is no rise at all. So I don’t find any positive thing of this addition. 
Good to know this news. I hope when the market will come in a stable position ethereum classic will also rise. Maybe it will help ethereum a good support to grow more in future.
Activity: 30
It was a standout amongst the most disillusioning options ever in the historical backdrop of altcoins being added to another trade in my opinion.
Usually, when something to that effect happens the cost of that altcoin shoots up a great deal in view of the promotion that accompanies this sort of news however for ETC.
Activity: 42
There was sensibly no ascent at all since the ascent it had in the previous day was because of the recuperation that it had after its monstrous dump.
Activity: 162
I believe this is a great decision to add ETC to Coinbase. It will surely accelerate the growth of market. In future I believe it will bring more scope to invest on crypto market
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think it will prove to be good for etc investors and supporters as it willbe easier to buy etc on coinbase platform, so definitely it will helo in adoption of etc as well.
Activity: 252
Well I don’t see this event as great step for crypto market. It will raise the value of ethereum classic and people will be more eager to invest on it and will be able to earn a lot
Activity: 43
This is very bad decision. I think this decision will decrease the reputation of Coinbase. Because ETC price is dropping down and addition of ETC classic will enable more options to dump the price
Activity: 146
well many things arrive in this market almost everyday but that doesn't mean each of everyone going to be useful,  most of the investors are not liking it that ethurem classic has added to coinbase and think that they have their own reasons behind it,  but don't take any decisions until you have the proper information
Activity: 72
yes I also heard the news and this is unfortunate that most of the investors are not liking it cause it prices have already started to raise and hopefully it will progress more so I think you should give it a chance to stabilised in the market
Activity: 208
if ethereum classic are add coinbase it is more beneficial for investor. it will be more potential and probable than before. i think it is very good news for ethereum and it will increase people trust and they should increase their investment.
Activity: 261
Ethereum classic are secure and potential. if it will add coinbase than it will be more reliable and probable. i think it will make more profit in future. people will increasing their investment and i'm also want invest here.
Activity: 112
it is very good news for ethereum. if ethereum classic add coinbase than it will provide better service. people are increasing their interest to invest here. it will more secure and reliable from other. its future are more bright because it will make more profit for investor.
Activity: 63
It’s a very good news. The price of Ethereum classis is already increase 15 percent. I think this growth is for long lime. So I think it being added coinbase.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Although I am not sure about it, Ethereum Classic will be really good I hope. However, if any decisions are taken by research then it brings good results. So, I hope Ethereum Classic will bring something good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
A good move from the government of U.S this is literally big for the community, but the price of ETC doesn't affect at all.  I love ETC over Eth so this is a wise decision that the coinbase team had done.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
I think it is a good move for Etherum classic and even though it dumped due to that fact
It will spring up and surprise than we can or could

It’s a positive growth and I’m sure more projects will be integrated into the coinbase system and United States eventually adopt crypto currency fully for their citizens
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

No it does not, etc isnt ETH. I serieusly dont kniw why people invest in ethereum classic, since the fork.
Also if coinbase list this typ of coins than no its not good for ETC, ETH nor crypto. There are way bettet projects woth more volume and more chances to succeed hete than ETC.
It is still mind blowing thaylt coinbase does these listings.
But if you are a hodler of etc than you are a happy man these bear days Smiley, still i dont think its fair but for them its cool.

Greetings! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: