Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think about Ethereum Classic being added to Coinbase? - page 3. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
It could be one of the reason why ethereum is dropping now, people are switching to ethereum classic. The price now is really low compared with regular ETH so investors are switching hoping for bigger gains. Ethereum will rise but i doubt it will be faster than classic, so time to switch
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
As Ethereum Classic has got 15% benefit already, it seems to be more profitable in the future. We have to take any decision to take the crypto market condition upward.  It should be good for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hope Ethereum Classic will do something good since it has been added to coinbase. But we need to know well about something new when we are in a downward condition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
With Ethereum Classic just added to Coinbase, do you think it’s good news for Ethereum as well?  Coinbase is one of the biggest exchanges.  They do things very deliberately.  So I think by adding ETC, Coinbase is giving the Ethereum platform a greater support.  Hopefully it’s also good news for the overall crypto market.  

This is definitely good news. The price of Ethereum classic has already increased by 15% and I think it will grow a little more. However, this growth will not last long in such a market. I think that soon the price will return to the previous indicators.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
it was one of the most disappointing additions ever in the history of altcoins being added to a new exchange in my opinion.
usually when something like that happens the price of that altcoin shoots up a lot because of the hype that comes with this kind of news but for ETC, there was realistically no rise at all since the rise it had in the past day was due to the recovery that it had after its massive dump.

So I think by adding ETC, Coinbase is giving the Ethereum platform a greater support.
not really!
these are exchanges, and exchanges add coins that have high trading volume enough for them to make profit. it is not "support" and it means nothing.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
With Ethereum Classic just added to Coinbase, do you think it’s good news for Ethereum as well?  Coinbase is one of the biggest exchanges.  They do things very deliberately.  So I think by adding ETC, Coinbase is giving the Ethereum platform a greater support.  Hopefully it’s also good news for the overall crypto market.  
Pages:
Jump to: