Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you guys think of scrypt.cc - page 2. (Read 4268 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 14, 2014, 05:43:57 AM
What are their maintenance fees and how's ROI?
Maintenance Fees
Their maintenance fees are approximately 8%
The house takes a 2% fee, there's a 5% fee for referral payments on all accounts and the remaining pays the power/labor.  Don't quote me on it but I believe that's what I remember. So, no... clicking on a referral link won't change your mining rewards. (I live in a remote area with limited income possibilities.  Please consider using my referral link, your assistance is greatly appreciated. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt)

ROI
The ROI is difficult to pinpoint because the profitability of the various coins is constantly in flux.  The calculator currently uses up to the minute profits to calculate current profitability.  Since the coin switching software will switch coins as often as 1 minute if necessary, the calculator results can be wildly different at any given minute. (Most of the time, mining will continue on one coin for hours or days, according to profit)

Looking on your Dashboard will give you a Daily and Monthly estimated income that's based on a longer average.  The profits go from huge to mediocre to poor with the long average being very nice indeed.

Low Ball Estimate of Profits
X 4 Satoshis X 144 == Profit Estimate for 1 day (24hrs)
This is a low ball estimate, meaning the payout averages higher than this regularly.  It's become the standard tool to measure profit.
The end number is what you'll walk away with in mining rewards, no extra fees like electricity or trading fees are taken from this number.

Use that information when determining a low ball ROI for your investment.  Cheesy

Me
I invested my entire digital coin vault with this company about 6 weeks ago (the entire $62) and have been in chat quite a bit when Q&A sessions with Admin have taken place.  I start work for them on Monday! Applied for a job last week (25 years in Customer Service positions) and was hired... details on Monday. Heh Wink  Great news 'cause like I said, incomes are scarce where I'm at (who knew I'd have to go all the way to Brazil by telecommute to get one? lol) .  A couple hours is another income to patch the gaps... Smiley

I'm spending extra time posting helpful information for folks and my referral link, also making sure I'm available in chat for any questions I might be able to answer.  Been having a great time and a few people have used my referral link so far, Thank you so much, glad you made it! My pleasure to help out. Smiley

Attitudes
The atmosphere is very upbeat, nice folks.  Admin is helpful and cheerful when they're on (Brazil time).  The BETA is nearly finished and a lot of us were excited to see the 2FA testing begin today.  Admin/Support will be available for more hours of the day when BETA ends! (Yaaay!)

Website
New face for the website has been announced for deployment in the next few days.  Some of you may have experienced issues reaching the site for a brief period today and the last few days.  Ddos attacks were making things difficult until Admin announced they were putting in additional measures.  Except for the unknown downtime today, everything has been smooth again.

Dupe Postings in Chat
Sometimes you'll see duplicate postings in chat... it's a synch issue with the chat server during heavy ddos attacks.  Lombriz has set up an informal/Unofficial IRC channel over at webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc.  There are usually a few of us over there that can help answer any questions you might have.

End of Beta (Rise of Prices!!)
The ddos attacks made things hectic for a bit but didn't do much else, the launch is still scheduled for Monday if all security concerns have been met. Wed would be just fine for me... give me a few days to get my feet wet before the deluge! lol

Once Admin stops putting khs on the market for .001555000 or similar, active trading will begin.  Not sure when that will be but Admin mentioned we should enjoy the cheap khs we were buying.

Having a blast, have traded my $62 up to almost $117 and have cashed out a bit down to 102, even though trading is slow.  Looking forward to active trading to begin, along with the inrush of new people wanting to look at the pictures.  Oh yeah, that...

Pictures
Those of you who've been waiting for pictures... They're coming with the launch.  Smiley   Come on by and create a free account and watch the end of the beta. Scrypt.CC?ref=baagt will get you straight to the signup page, open the chat link webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#scrypt.cc in a new window and possibly get some questions answered while you're signing up.

3 Data Centers with 24/7 armed security in Brazil, Admin dedicated to security and a team of programmers to assist in that... I'm really liking this quite a bit.  The prospect of a part time job is just icing on the cake.

Thanks for reading, hope it helps.  See you there!

Keep it Clean! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
March 12, 2014, 11:53:07 PM
On their main page is a calculator for seeing your ROI.  It is not bad usually at 200 to 240 days depending on the value of BTC at the time.
http://scrypt.cc/index.php
The are 0 trade fees and pool fees are very low especially in the face of cex and their huge fees.
I hope it helps.
Right now kh/s are priced low.  Stock up now that is what I am doing.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
March 12, 2014, 11:40:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
March 10, 2014, 10:00:09 PM
I like it a lot actually.  So far so good.
I am up to 140 kh/s.
http://scrypt.cc? [ref removed]
So far so good.
I also have some a cex as well though.  It never hurts to diversify.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 09:06:15 PM
Nice plug Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 06:37:23 PM
Looking for a new site to cloud mine from, not enjoying cex.io anymore i came out with a profit but the gh/s is just so un predictable in drops hugeee drops any help is appriciated guys looking to get into scrypt coins rather than btc now =]
Pages:
Jump to: