Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you HATE most? - page 10. (Read 9373 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 28, 2014, 07:14:05 AM
I hate scammers
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
March 28, 2014, 02:44:43 AM
 I like this thread there are some interesting posts here and would love to see what else others have to add.  I know there are many thinks to hate that we haven't posted about.  How about the media.. I could go on forever lol.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
March 27, 2014, 01:50:21 PM
I hate my country's current ruling party. They destroyed our economy.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
March 27, 2014, 01:02:31 PM
Communists and people who still cherish Yugoslavia
Yeah screw the communists. Screw all taxes and established government while were at it! They're just spreading lies and it's all a big conspiracy! Reptilians! Illuminati!

Gee wiz. The people around here.

Care to clarify why you're having such a strong emotional reaction to these types of people?
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
March 27, 2014, 12:55:47 PM
What do you HATE most that if you could eliminate forever you would? And why?

Thanks.

Lying
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
March 27, 2014, 12:52:13 PM

Patterns of many little black dots looking like holes.

Fuck it repulse me so much. Fuck it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 27, 2014, 12:50:20 PM

Thanks.

Mod Edit: Removed spam

Spammers
LOL you spammer.  Cheesy
Is this some kind of ultimate irony? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
March 27, 2014, 12:49:08 PM

Thanks.

Mod Edit: Removed spam

Spammers
LOL you spammer.  Cheesy
March 27, 2014, 12:46:44 PM
Yeah screw the communists. Screw all taxes and established government while were at it! They're just spreading lies and it's all a big conspiracy! Reptilians! Illuminati!

Gee wiz. The people around here.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 27, 2014, 10:02:02 AM
I hate war and I hate to hate.

well indeed Smiley

Hate is not a good feeling Smiley

We mostly all hate haters Smiley
Activity: 259
March 27, 2014, 06:01:58 AM
I hate war and I hate to hate.
Activity: 196
March 24, 2014, 04:48:44 PM
March 23, 2014, 09:48:54 PM
I'm gonna say people that really think ignorance is bliss

In some cases it really is, not knowing certain things will prevent them from hurting you.
That said you can't live your whole life by those words, or you'll be an annoyance and
potentially harmful to others in your community.

I agree with you 100% I should have worded my post better because what I meant was people that are intelligent to know better that still believe ignorance truly is bliss.  Good catch! +1 to you. Wink
Activity: 321
March 23, 2014, 09:29:08 PM
Taxes, Because i believe funding the government should be voluntary, This would make it easier to get rid of a corrupt government as well, Cut off their revenue and they will wither and die.

I think the current tax scheme/scam is just that, A scam. They say it's for roads and bridges and defense but the infrastructure can be seen crumbling around us while they spend most of it on foreign occupations that don't benefit the american people at all, In fact they just brew up more hate and contempt for america and make us more vulnerable to attacks if anything.

The current system is a complete and utter fail and i would like it removed completely.
Good luck living in your fantasy world without mandatory taxes. Military services, police, everything paid for by private people. Good luck living in that corrupt community. Silly anarchist hardcore liberal keyboard warrior.

Not being able to debate me without attacking me with name calling paints the picture of you as the silly keyboard warrior. Child.

I think if people wanted something done they could/would easily just crowdsource it, Big corporations could also pitch in to fund it, The government just wastes most of it anyway, Where was that bridge that collapsed a while back and killed all those people? Government had rather spend that money on spying on you and me.
March 23, 2014, 09:16:12 PM
Taxes, Because i believe funding the government should be voluntary, This would make it easier to get rid of a corrupt government as well, Cut off their revenue and they will wither and die.

I think the current tax scheme/scam is just that, A scam. They say it's for roads and bridges and defense but the infrastructure can be seen crumbling around us while they spend most of it on foreign occupations that don't benefit the american people at all, In fact they just brew up more hate and contempt for america and make us more vulnerable to attacks if anything.

The current system is a complete and utter fail and i would like it removed completely.
Good luck living in your fantasy world without mandatory taxes. Military services, police, everything paid for by private people. Good luck living in that corrupt community. Silly anarchist hardcore liberal keyboard warrior.
Activity: 321
March 23, 2014, 09:12:38 PM

March 23, 2014, 09:01:23 PM

In some cases it really is, not knowing certain things will prevent them from hurting you.
That said you can't live your whole life by those words, or you'll be an annoyance and
potentially harmful to others in your community.
March 23, 2014, 06:52:57 PM
March 23, 2014, 02:29:49 PM
Trolls. Hands down, trolls. At least those which are simply annoying, I don't have anything against the ones who try to be funny.
Arn't all trolls just attempting to be funny in their own way? Or at least trying to entertain themselves amongst with some others. Nobody trolls in privacy, it's always in front of public eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
March 23, 2014, 02:12:19 PM
Trolls. Hands down, trolls. At least those which are simply annoying, I don't have anything against the ones who try to be funny.
Pages:
Jump to: