Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like trading or gambling? - page 7. (Read 7656 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Trading is much better for me, i don't like go yolo and  risky like people doing when gambling.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I like gambling more because it is more exciting and I can get to double my money faster than trading Cheesy
Activity: 27
Sometimes i have did trading and gambling after i've done trading then i want to get more fun with gambling
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I prefer trading. because trading can generate more money. and also trading is the safest way of investing compared to gambling.
Activity: 14
trading is much better than gambling.it is much secure than gambling while gambling is just a risk and if u will win one game you will lose more than one.gambling is just an addiction nothing else.
Your wrong mate if you have a great strategy and presence of mind in gambling you can win in their more than 1 time just don't be greedy that's very important tip if you play on gambling sites cause if you're you will lose always then add strategy sure win for you just be content on what you get, don't wish for more cause it can cause you lose
Actually, he's right. You lose everything in gambling if you lose. In trading yiu lose only the difference of the buy and sell price. Gambling is addictive because you want to play more because it's fun. Also, if you lose a big amount, you want to cover it and digging a bigger hole for yourself or covering it. It's always a risk.
For not gamblers he's right but for me he's wrong cause i start profiting on gambling, gambling is my first thing i play using bitcoin and i invest on many cloud mining sites using gambling and i started trading and my starting price is .1 btc and that is from gambling also i can profit on gambling faster than trading so for me you can win on gambling not always lose
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
trading is much better than gambling.it is much secure than gambling while gambling is just a risk and if u will win one game you will lose more than one.gambling is just an addiction nothing else.
Your wrong mate if you have a great strategy and presence of mind in gambling you can win in their more than 1 time just don't be greedy that's very important tip if you play on gambling sites cause if you're you will lose always then add strategy sure win for you just be content on what you get, don't wish for more cause it can cause you lose
Actually, he's right. You lose everything in gambling if you lose. In trading yiu lose only the difference of the buy and sell price. Gambling is addictive because you want to play more because it's fun. Also, if you lose a big amount, you want to cover it and digging a bigger hole for yourself or covering it. It's always a risk.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
More like gambling for now, maybe later i'll be like trading.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I like trading and gambling.
Both trading and gambling, i play on gambling most of the time but i'm trading too i can get funds from trading then i play on gambling site then if doubled or tripled the amount i deposited i withdraw it and add to my trading funds that's how i getting btc then if i need some money i just cashout then trade and gamble again to raise my btc again that's my cycle on btc i get almost 5 btc from trading and gambling so i like them both cause they give me money
Activity: 120
Merit: 6
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
I like both. Gambling is more like a game for me while I consider trading as long term investing
Activity: 714
Trading altcoins is like gambling. The difference is most bitcoin gambling sites implement probably fair while trading can be pump and dump. Which is safer?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Trading is safe, and gambling is risky.

you're out of your mind if you think that trading is safe.
~90% of first time traders will lose all their investment/capital.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Trading is safe, and gambling is risky.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Trading is better.

If you lose on trading, you lose the difference, and if you gamble you lose everything you bet. Trading is much safer than gambling and you cab afford to lose in trading.

Gambling is also addictive and while you try to cover the loss, you might lose even more until you stop or go all- in. It can be fatal and that's why trading is better.
Activity: 854
Gambling is better to get some fun, trading for big guys who want to get profit for sure.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Texas hold 'em for fun.

trading options for income.

either could be a great adrenaline rush
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
What do you like trading or gambling?BTC
gambling is fun,can give us adrenaline and really make us interest with fast and big profit,imagine how you can doubling your 1 bitcoin into 2 bitcoin in 2 second,only on gambling! but honestly i more like trading,its better and fine way to earn profit.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Gambing is more exciting, but only sport betting. Dice or something like this is just a waste of money!
With sports at least you have more chances to win
Ha Tinh and nearby provinces Quang Binh, Quang Tri and Thua Thien-Hue were directly affected by the toxic waste spill from Formosa Ha Tinh Steel Corporation, the Vietnam unit of Taiwanese conglomerate Formosa Plastics Group.

Pages:
Jump to: