Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like trading or gambling? - page 9. (Read 7656 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 26, 2016, 05:34:54 AM
What do you like trading or gambling?BTC

I like them both.I think your question is rhetorical.

Trading is for profit,gambling is for fun(and to waste the profit you got from trading)  Grin

More important is what do you trade and how do you gamble... 
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 26, 2016, 05:19:53 AM
trading for me because im serious to learn about how it works, and also it is safer slowly earning for the starter but if you already got more knowledge it is also an easy ways to earn just knowing how the flows works will give you more ideas if what coin to trade and what is worthy to keep and what is the pump and dump coin.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2016, 05:15:19 AM
i do like both and trading as my earnings and gambling as for fun but i don't want become an addicting from gambling so currently i did gambling with only small amount and if i'm lose i would stop and never recover my losses
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 26, 2016, 04:43:22 AM
Trading is without a doubt the better option out of the two and allot saver then gambling. With trading you get something back but with gambling you are not sure and the chance is bigger that you will lose everything.
I also would choose trading before gambling my luck with gambling is just to bad and I now that I am going to lose before I even start playing. That is how it goes sometimes with gambling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 26, 2016, 03:35:31 AM
Trading is without a doubt the better option out of the two and allot saver then gambling. With trading you get something back but with gambling you are not sure and the chance is bigger that you will lose everything.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 26, 2016, 03:27:18 AM

Trading of course. Trading requires to do your homework and make a sound judgement based on the information available. You may not be correct all the time but with more information your chances are higher. Besides, even if you made a wrong judgement, your loss will just be the difference your buy price and sell price.

Gambling = losing everythin. No chance of winning/gaining.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
May 26, 2016, 03:21:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: