Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT WHEN EVALUATING A CRYPTO PROJECT - page 2. (Read 501 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
First of all, I am checking their website, if everything seems good, I am switching to whitepaper, because it is the most important document. The next step is to check the team members, and the communities stats. You can also check the rating websites if you want to.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Fellows, I would like to ask you to describe your evaluation process of a crypto project:

What do you look at?
In what order?
When looking at some X factor, when do you judge it in a positive or a negative manner?
What a project needs to have for you to invest on it?

Tks
You simply have to find out the real product that the ICO is bringing on board. If it is real, then the ICO will likely be good for investment.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
We have different criterias based on our own instinct or experience but I'm happy to share it here and also I'm going to read the others as well about their own criterias and maybe I can improve mine. So here are some of my criterias:

Roadpaper - All of the informations are written here, the problems and solutions and the approach they're going to use.
Team - There's a high chance if the team is experienced. Also check the credibility as well as the legitimacy of each of the member of the project.
Community - This is just optional some legit projects doesn't have small amount of members but all of those users are real serious investors unlike community with a large number and mostly bots and non investors.
The use of the coin and project - There's a lot of project that has been completed but the project and the coins have no use just listed on exchange.
Special Features - The uniqueness of the concept of the project, there's a lot of projects in the market that has the same concepts and there's no uniqueness.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
questions like this are actually often discussed in this forum and the general answer is first to pay attention to the project profile, make sure their profile is real and also their site must be active and interesting, then make sure the price they promise should not be excessive and lots of bonuses are offered because usually projects that give a lot of hope are prone to fraud.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
Features. See to it that it will click to a lot if investors specially with young ones. They love investing now but they are picky.

Management. This is where you should be careful about.
Try digging deeper about their profiles and see to it that they are legitimate. It will be your money which is on the line so better take care of it. Avoid scams, do not be tricked at start. Do not just be pulled by the hype.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
In each project, first of all, white paper plays an important role, the team and the task of the token, then you need to delve into the details!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Fellows, I would like to ask you to describe your evaluation process of a crypto project:

What do you look at?
In what order?
When looking at some X factor, when do you judge it in a positive or a negative manner?

Tks
Most times, I start by looking at the telegram group in order to assess the size of the project community, and try to read the different reviews about the project from others. Then I can check out the white paper and others.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
When I want to join a project, the main thing I see is the manager who manages the project. and I also evaluated the vision, white paper and saw the project team that was professional.
copper member
Activity: 234
Some of the things I would look into before I invest on any cryptorelated projects are the followings:
1. From the whitepaper, I will try as much as possible to read, and understand the project concepts, the end product of the project or simply put, what problem is the project solving and is it relevant to the need of people.
2. The team, from the project telegram channel, I will deduce how active, passionate is the team members? Do they they really have the interest of investors at heart?
3. What are people (the crypto guys/enthusiasts) saying about the project.
If what I get are OK by me, I proceed to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I prefer investing to an altcoin that is full of potential in terms of partnership and the trading platform they are using. How often they are upgrading their platform and advertise the project to get more investors. It is a plus for me how dedicated the team members are because that is a strong proof that they are serious with the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
When feeling the concept is good enough, look at the team that runs the project to make it more convincing that it is carried out by the right person. look at your wallet to ensure the tokens they have too. although it's not accurate at least this can help.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17

What do you look at?
In what order?

Tks

Real people means a real project, they should have a very active channel and not leaving investors and promoters after they got their money, I notice that scam and those devs that will run away usually do not update their channel anymore, so this is a sign to look for.
Activity: 182
for me personally, the most important indicator is the money raised by the project and for the time they have done it
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
First of all, I look at the development team and how the site is designed because it tells us a lot about it
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
after joining bounty campaigns for almost 1 year I decided that the most impotnant thing is bounty manager. chose manager with whom you like to work.
Activity: 246
Personally I heavily focus on evaluating the team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

What do you look at?
In what order?

Tks
In fact, in the selection of the project a lot of nuances, but immediately notice that even observing all the rules, there is no guarantee that this project will be successful in this market. First, I carefully study the documentation and the roadmap, also a very important factor is the project team and their experience in the cryptocurrency world. An important factor is the idea itself...the main thing is to understand whether this idea will be in demand among users, you should also pay for soft cap and hard cap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I think when evaluating Cryptocurrency project we need to look at the product and what they have to offer in terms of value to the community.
I think the Whitepaper would help to get the desired details

But don’t trust the white papers always
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
in my opinion the thing to note about choosing the ICO project is the white paper as an illustration and background of why the project was created, whether it has a good future. the road map and the team in it are the people in it credible enough to manage the project. profession and good name will be at stake when they are just trying to trick the investors. there are still many other factors to judge so we are worthy to put some of our money to invest in it
Activity: 434
I study hundreds of projects a month, applying 10 different criteria to them in order to find the most promising and reliable projects for a portfolio, and there are only a few of them.
- project country
- Community team
- White list
- technical documentation
- looking through social. networks and so on
My analysis takes a huge amount of time, but in the end, projects bring profit.
Pages:
Jump to: