Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT WHEN EVALUATING A CRYPTO PROJECT - page 4. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 214
My order is:
- whitepaper: very important, where the core of the project is explaned. This is where I can see if a project is only a copy of a copy of others or it's original
- checking team: I check team in linkeding, if I don't find them, I would pass.
- telegram channel: I take a look at questions and answers in telegram chat.

Is it usual to see the devs themselves answering questions on these telegram chats?

Usually it's the community managers that answer first, but if you ask a more technical question they'll ping DEV's to have better answers.
(At least thet's my experience)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
The first thing I find out is that their team, at least there must be some experienced people in the blockchain field. Then the problem they solved, the product. Last but not least, their investors, the market like today needs a lot of capital to maintain the project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
My order is:
- whitepaper: very important, where the core of the project is explaned. This is where I can see if a project is only a copy of a copy of others or it's original

Is it usual to see the devs themselves answering questions on these telegram chats?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I check the team and whitepaper ..is there a good working or demo product in the development stage? This one point is important too.. I check their telegram and see how active the project's team is ..A sample of solid project is the current Gigzi one. This has a good team with an active telegram, plus their ecosystem is promising..
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My order is:
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
There is lots of things to check at.

My first thing to look is what will they do with unsold tokens, what is the purpose of tokens, is there a deflation model and is there any dividends.
Now that there's really spouting a lot of useless token projects in the market, my number one choice always is its total supply.The lesser the supply the better.But of course the teams approach to customers with the ads and medium. Then followed by its team and dev legitimacy and of course the project's dedication.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
The first thing I evaluated was reading the white paper and the project team and background. After that, begin to see the most important goals (about vision and mission). At least that's what I did in researching the crypto project. Thank you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
There is lots of things to check at.

My first thing to look is what will they do with unsold tokens, what is the purpose of tokens, is there a deflation model and is there any dividends.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Fellows, I would like to ask you to describe your evaluation process of a crypto project:

What do you look at?
In what order?
When looking at some X factor, when do you judge it in a positive or a negative manner?
What a project needs to have for you to invest on it?

Tks
Pages:
Jump to: