Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you look for when investing in altcoin? - page 2. (Read 1269 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Read my book, goes into great detail on this. FREE in my signature, or you can find it on Amazon "Crypto Success".

Pablo.

Read my book.. here it is.

Fuck OFF !

There is a slight variation to the topic here but it does get posted daily.
And the nature of it screams stupidity so god damn bad i lose IQ points each time i read another one.

..i just can't even

Why not just post hey i am a retard and wanna give away my "investment" money ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't think value is the main thing for me before investing. I normally want to know the background of the coin and the owners background because currently we see so many scam coins out there who show fake mining results and run a ponzi scheme.
If you are looking to invest in any altcoin I would recommend you to try xmr as it gave me good returns.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
First is the composition of the team, are they good enough to deliver what they promised,
Second, is the idea they team is trying to work on, is it just a pipe dream or a workable one, is the project going to suffer from funding and the timeline to deliver the project.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
What features do you look for when you pick an altcoin to increase in value? Is there a good indicator that an altcoin will do well?

It's simple when I see that the coin has the potential and its market cap is promising and on the top 100. I'll pick them.

And also I do background checking for their developers and as well the plans for their road map.

So if they have a very good plan and road map, I'll pick them too.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Sexiness & Community Tongue
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
What features do you look for when you pick an altcoin to increase in value? Is there a good indicator that an altcoin will do well?
Their roadmap and development. Mostly the serious project is having the clear roadmap for everyone. to read more about the project. and this is an important thing Escrow is becoming responsibilities to the project investors. 
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
The first thing I check is, if there is an innovation and an actual need for that in the market.
Then I have to check the developer's baackgroud, skills and attitude.
Finally I have to see some actual development i.e. testnet before I throw what I consider big money.
P.S. Supply, premine, collected funds and marketing are always important
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
First, it is necessary to identify if the currency solves real-world problems, because in this case the currency has the potential to attract more serious investors. But it is not enough to analyze the proposal, it is necessary to study the team, it is also necessary to verify if the technology is something innovative, that has been little explored before and able to do things that other cryptocurrencies do not.
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Read my book, goes into great detail on this. FREE in my signature, or you can find it on Amazon "Crypto Success".

Pablo.
wpd
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: