Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you miss about crypto? - page 2. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 107
March 17, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
Crypto for now is indemand we have nothing to missed on in because as for now it was popular and continue to know by eveybody.The things in digital currency that makes our life easier especially as a payment system and the fact that we want to legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 06:55:39 PM
I am sad that many people still consider this a fraud and are wary of crypto-systems, which are in fact the future. 
This is others treated this cryptocurrency scam or just a ponzi scheme. I just miss in this crypto to be useful in any countries. Like for example accepted in any store to buy goods and even services. So many things could happen in the future and I hope this will be legalized already in some countries.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 06:52:18 PM
What I really miss in cryptocurrencies is the politicization of the digital currencies because as cryptocurrencies is not yet generally accepted and adapted by country it is seen as an illegal technology and the political arena is cleared of it but if cryptocurrencies gain popularity and acceptability now it will become easy of political elite to use it for political motive and at the end the market will be spice up a little.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 06:09:41 PM
I am sad that many people still consider this a fraud and are wary of crypto-systems, which are in fact the future. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 02:17:44 PM
As in any active market, i don't like the number of scammers trying to cash in on other people's money. It kills the entire ecosystem of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
March 17, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
Might be accepted by most of the countries? if the cryptocurrencies would be accepted by most of these countries we will have a massive wolrdwide and we are the early adopters would be millionaires to billionaires,that is the thing that cryptocurrencies need to have, a full adoption or atleast to be accepted by most of these countries.
They are already accepted by maximum countries across the globe, but just as an asset and not a currency. Cryptos and their exchanges are being regulated in many countries now.

There will surely be mass adoption of cryptos, but it will only be as an asset(store of value) like gold and stock markets of companies and not as a currency. Government will never accept a decentralized platform based coin to prevail as a currency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 17, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so...

Me too, same with you bro. And also miss the cheapest price ever. This is very sadly missed thing.

We are still in investment state.
It's no problem if we still in investment state, slowly crypto will take all sectors in the world. As you seen, a lot of ICO with their good project in specific sectors.
So, I still believe crypto can do that, change the world.
Haha. Not just you, I am sure that everyone on crypto community misses the opportunity of buying at the cheapest price. Though the best time for buying has gone, these are still the good ones to buy as the market is in a dip/correction and is most likely to recover in the upcoming months and see a bullish trend. So, this is the time one must invest in cryptos if he missed the train for the first time.

Indeed, there are lot of ICO launching, but very less of them have real use and purpose and the rest are just scam projects to rip off people’s money. Believe in coins that have real world applications.
Activity: 462
March 17, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
I want to Bitcoin regulated in my country so everyone can make money in crypto market and get others benefits of blockchain technology. And also there are tutorial and weekly event related crypto to make easy adoption of cryptocurrency, because now many people dont know what is crypto and how does crypto work.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 02:12:50 AM
I miss the days when cryptocurrencies weren't that popular.  Today it seems like everyone is a cryptocurrency expert and it get's annoying when people keep talking about bitcoins in public. 
Activity: 173
March 17, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
What we miss about crypto is not everyone knows and already introduced to crypto, if there are a lot of people know about them then there are a lot of possibility that many investors are coming.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 17, 2018, 01:44:34 AM
Because in my country there is no policy given by the government to be able to conduct sale and purchase transactions using bitcoin. So on the basis of that reason I am currently very longing to be able to make sale and purchase transactions using payment methods that can use bitcoin and hopefully in the next few years the government is willing to give more room for bitcoin.
Activity: 134
March 16, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
The crypto I want to have is eth in large quantities. I want to get a lot of money from crypto currency. and I expect crypto to be the world's currency in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
March 16, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
if i could easily exchange cryptos to cash it would be very nice. And one more thing a proper crpytocurrency debit card that i can use in all over the world with small fees. This would be really great and we could use our crypto moneys anytime anywhere.
Activity: 266
March 16, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
I think there is not enough in crypto if you talk about business is stability and so everything is there for quick transfers and a convenient system
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
March 16, 2018, 08:38:07 AM
What I really miss is the acceptance by politics. Politicians should really start to look into the whole crypto world.
They should start to understand how the cryptocurrencies could be used in everyday life. At least in Germany, I don't see any politician talking about Bitcoins oder Altcoins because they just ignore it.
It's seen as a trend that will disappear soon, but that's not the case. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will be developped further.
There are very solid reasons that governments are not accepting cryptos as currencies. Crypto are decentralized which means the transactions are private and anonymous. This makes it difficult for governing party to take actions against illegal activities and scams that might occur using these digital coins.

Government are developing and regulating them but are considering them just as an asset rather than currency which seems a pretty fair decision to me. If crypto assets are legalised and made a currency, the country will go under chaos, accumulation of black money and people will not pay their taxes.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.
The thing that I am currently missing about crypto world is that many crypto currencies that are being made and founder are of no utility in the real life and don’t really have any real applications. The crypto currencies are not trying to connect the outside world with blockchain technology and help it expand, they are usually of no utility other than privacy function or cheap transactions or faster transaction speed. What we need today are innovative ideas of bring blockchain technology to main stream whether in centralized or decentralized way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 14, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
Creating a global awareness through education, scaling the journey from infancy to responsibility, making transformational growth possible and real.
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
It would be awesome if politics would just start to accept crypto. The cryptocurrency would develop faster if it has support
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
March 14, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
The majority of cryptocurrency users want a quick and cheap transaction. The most important currency was and remains bitcoin. There are many altcoins that have solved these problems but the use of cryptocurrencies to settle for goods will start with bitcoin. Now everyone is a hostage of bitcoin. Unfortunately it turned out to be the most conservative coin which is not ready to modernization.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 02:06:34 PM
I missed the bitcoin price rising again as at the end of 2017 all crypto currency prices increased very high. I miss getting big profits from trading bitcoin. I miss seeing everyone in this forum smiling looking at all crypto currency price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: