Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you miss about crypto? - page 4. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
Might be accepted by most of the countries? if the cryptocurrencies would be accepted by most of these countries we will have a massive wolrdwide and we are the early adopters would be millionaires to billionaires,that is the thing that cryptocurrencies need to have, a full adoption or atleast to be accepted by most of these countries.

Yes. We would be millionaires because we are early adopters. Then again you must choose the right crypto token. Who do you think it will be accepted worldwide?

We are still in investment state.

It's no problem if we still in investment state, slowly crypto will take all sectors in the world. As you seen, a lot of ICO with their good project in specific sectors.
So, I still believe crypto can do that, change the world.

A lot of ICO are great and will change the world. I find it obscure that ICO are taking $25M as funding to their project. That's insane. $1M is a looooooot of money and it could easily fund the whole project.

I don't like the fact that businesses are using crypto world ICO as a Kickstarter platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 01:44:21 PM
Crypto is still developing and moving up steadily.  I really wish to see the day that everyday transaction in all services and payments will be done in crypto. This will be when the acceptance of crypto has reached the utmost part of the whole earth. I look forward to that day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
March 07, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
Mostly now cryptocurrencies need acceptance and adoption. It needs to be possible to pay for many things with cryptocurrencies and then they can come closer to their ideal. I would also like if all countries followed the path of Germany and declared them legal tender so that spending with them is not taxable.
Activity: 630
March 07, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
It would be nice to have a task force dedicated to root out the scammers and punish them accordingly. They give crypto a bad name and all the governments now are cracking down because of them. The current police force have no idea what is going on let alone how to sort it
Activity: 518
March 07, 2018, 01:38:04 PM
What I really miss is the acceptance by politics. Politicians should really start to look into the whole crypto world.
They should start to understand how the cryptocurrencies could be used in everyday life. At least in Germany, I don't see any politician talking about Bitcoins oder Altcoins because they just ignore it.
It's seen as a trend that will disappear soon, but that's not the case. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will be developped further.
Politicians are actually accepting it. If you are current with the crypto news than recently the CFTC chairman of US made very positive comments regarding cryptocurrencies and basically gave his green light to the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
March 07, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so...

Me too, same with you bro. And also miss the cheapest price ever. This is very sadly missed thing.

We are still in investment state.
It's no problem if we still in investment state, slowly crypto will take all sectors in the world. As you seen, a lot of ICO with their good project in specific sectors.
So, I still believe crypto can do that, change the world.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
Might be accepted by most of the countries? if the cryptocurrencies would be accepted by most of these countries we will have a massive wolrdwide and we are the early adopters would be millionaires to billionaires,that is the thing that cryptocurrencies need to have, a full adoption or atleast to be accepted by most of these countries.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
March 07, 2018, 01:20:30 PM
What I really miss is the acceptance by politics. Politicians should really start to look into the whole crypto world.
They should start to understand how the cryptocurrencies could be used in everyday life. At least in Germany, I don't see any politician talking about Bitcoins oder Altcoins because they just ignore it.
It's seen as a trend that will disappear soon, but that's not the case. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will be developped further.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.
Pages:
Jump to: