Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you miss? as a service. - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
May 21, 2018, 06:42:51 PM
There are literally hundreds of ideas that aren't taken yet. I don't know why you think that we have all the services that we need. We won't have even 10% of what we need!
Some examples:
Stores. Stores with anything and everything. We can't buy books, jewelry, cars. There are some places around the world that sell locally, but there are none that would serve clients worldwide.
Travel agencies that accept Bitcoin would be nice. Especially if you'd be able to book a whole trip including the hotels and meals in one place.

There are really still lots of ideas which haven't been taken and same as you said and mentioned above but we do know the restriction or adoption rate why it is still impossible to make such one. Due to laws and other factors will really able to block such creation.Good to see services which crypto can be applied aside from traditional things being used by fiat and as crypto user you would really see and feel the convenience that it gives.
Yes, i agree because most of the establishments are following the rules while some factors that could really affect their business. That's why they have to manage a way to be able to make their business or company works. Everything is set by a rules and a law so you will be able to work legally if you are following the laws. We might not get the whole package of services that we want but there will be someone that could give us the services that we want to.
This is actually the hard part thats why some business owners who do have plans didnt proceed to do such thing because of limitations or laws which is really hassle when you try to comply.Therefore, before making any plans always consider or check out if your place or country isnt too strict when it comes to new things specially in the involvement of crypto.Its always accompanied which such regulation and we know government would really impose that one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
May 21, 2018, 07:28:41 AM
I'm just doing a little survey about what you guys are missing as a service since almost every single idea every single thought is already taken, so why not ask the user himself.

What are you guys missing ? Huh

Because an idea is taken it doesn't mean you could not do it better. Although the less competition you have the better. If you have good idea that is already taken, never mind start working on it. The power is to start working on it and not to think about what you can do and get discouraged because such thing already exists. So far I can't tell you what you could do as I have never brainstormed such thing.

You can maybe start a multi wallet service such as exodus,jaxx,coinomi etc... try to include as much coins as you can. Because I do believe we migh have lack of wallets that support big variety of coins. How can you monotize it? Include exchanges such as changelly,shape shift or yet create your own bots trading bots and offer your own rates and clone services like shapeshift, create your own mixing service and integrate with it. I mean it really depends on your budget, are there any more people helping you out or are you doing it solo etc.

Some easier way to get started is to buy domain+hosting start a blog and try to push it through affiliate links to earn a good revenue. Although it can take time to build it but everything takes time right.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
May 20, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
There are literally hundreds of ideas that aren't taken yet. I don't know why you think that we have all the services that we need. We won't have even 10% of what we need!
Some examples:
Stores. Stores with anything and everything. We can't buy books, jewelry, cars. There are some places around the world that sell locally, but there are none that would serve clients worldwide.
Travel agencies that accept Bitcoin would be nice. Especially if you'd be able to book a whole trip including the hotels and meals in one place.

There are really still lots of ideas which haven't been taken and same as you said and mentioned above but we do know the restriction or adoption rate why it is still impossible to make such one. Due to laws and other factors will really able to block such creation.Good to see services which crypto can be applied aside from traditional things being used by fiat and as crypto user you would really see and feel the convenience that it gives.
Yes, i agree because most of the establishments are following the rules while some factors that could really affect their business. That's why they have to manage a way to be able to make their business or company works. Everything is set by a rules and a law so you will be able to work legally if you are following the laws. We might not get the whole package of services that we want but there will be someone that could give us the services that we want to.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
May 20, 2018, 06:05:01 PM
Some examples:

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 20, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
Some examples:
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 04:35:05 PM
I'm just doing a little survey about what you guys are missing as a service since almost every single idea every single thought is already taken, so why not ask the user himself.

What are you guys missing ? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: