Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 3. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 104
I prefer to choose both, Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these two are the largest and most prominent cryptocurrencies nationwide. Bitcoin has been called the world's first decentralized digital currency and it works without a centralized authority. Ethereum does have its own system of tokens called Ether, which can be traded for real world currency.
Bitcoin is the number one crypto coin and Ethereum is the number one altcoin. Investors are only interested in the profits they can make out of spending money in some place. Bitcoin can make a person millionaire in much less time as compare to any other asset of the world and that too with little effort.  Similarly, Ethereum makes slow progress but it can be trusted with our money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266

Well in my own opinion, i prefer both. Aside from i have both of them, each one of them has its own characteristics and has its own features which made them unique, they have their own platforms that differs from one another. Although the price of bitcoin right now is higher compared to ethereum, we cannot deny that ethereum also is following the market price of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I prefer to have much bitcoin instead of just ethereum, because my total supply of very little bitcoin is only 21 million pieces of bitcoin alone which makes me confident that bitcoin price from year to year will be more expensive because it is getting thinner and harder to get bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

For me still choose bitcoin as my primary favorate coin. Because bitcoin is still the valuable coin of all cryptocurrencies. Also, bitcoin has a large community supporter and the volume of bitcoin is still circulated in the market cap. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is rising and it is continuously consistentent.

Ethereum alos is my choices but it is my secondary coin. Because we all know that ether is very flixeble coin and have potential in the market. Also is is second to the bitcoin as accepted cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
I chose bitcoin because bitcoin is the leading currency in the cryptocurrency market, and it will affect the price of other coin when the bitcoin price goes up or down even ethereum. So I completely traded the other coin based on the movement of the bitcoin price. Although ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin,it is expected to replace bitcoin with the flexibility of ethereum but I think it will not replace bitcoin because the ethereum was born when the bitcoin was born before it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Definitely,  I choose bitcoin.   Bitcoin is trusted over the years.  That's why most of the people do invest on bitcoin.  Many people become successful on bitcoin,  so since that's it's trusted.  I myself also invest on it so I would have something in the future. 
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Im gonna to for top 1 currency in worl of crypto. Its has a wide use in every users. A lot of payment that is btc has been one on way of payment. So 100% guarrenteed we can use btc on our daily live unlike ehereum jist starting to build a history. Eth is needed to convert or sell to btc before ypu cash out
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I just prefer bitcoin even if the price is like roller coaster. But before that bitcoin is so good coin for me, most interesting coins of all time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
ill prefer both !!! because when bitcoin talks of course bitcoin is also a good currency and its higher rates of price so I believe bitcoin goes up really not just right now but until next bitcoin increases and it is a cryptocurrency that people admire because it is best in the way of investing and saving your money. And the ethereum is the same as when you use it is really successful. because it is the ethereum  holding a percentages  of all our portfolio. it is your reliable handheld bitcoin as long as you want to get. so both of them are important to me because bitcoin is also a lot of profitable and dependent for our financial situation. it is still great for long bitcoin handling.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120

Well, both parties has its own capacity and capabilities which may help us to attain better transactions, Ethereum was maid I guess to prevent total scarcity for Bitcoin so the latter currency was spliced into several baby currencies like Ethereum. I also think that Ethereum maybe be the redemption of what Bitcoin may havent reach in a certain point.
Activity: 289
Questions like this very often I meet in this forum, I'm sure it's because both (BTC and ETH) have the same interest, but if viewed from the interests and limitations, maybe BTC will still dominate, but if you want to invest long-term , I prefer ETH, aside from being cheaper, ETH users continue to grow, along with the many ETH-based tokens
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
if I'm more interested in bitcoin, which is flexible not only ethereum, but bitcoin as well. just look at the price, bitcoin becomes cryptocurrency with the highest price, it's just the payment of his transaction is more expensive. so far I'm more interested in bitcoin because I already get a lot of advantages of bitcoin. makes me more interested also with cryptocurrency. maybe i will also try likes ethereum, if i already get profit from it.
Activity: 392
I prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin. because in ethereum more advantages in erc platform we can many long term investment options. and also in the price ethereum cheaper to be able to ride like bitcoin
Even ethereum is a really good altcoins and even that ethereum has a good future, but i will choose bitcoin, because a lot of people became very profitable with the help of bitcoin, and i am  one of those people who became profitable with bitcoin, because i ama holder of bitcoin whe  the value of it pump to $19k.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Bitcoin and ethereum should not be compared because they have different price in the market and potential so we should invest depending on our capital and bitcoin is so expensive but still you can invest on ethereum because it was also profitable in the market.
Activity: 378
I would prefer to hold my investments in Bitcoin. Ethereum is on the second place. I would use it for trading and ICO's. Anyway, these two coins have very big growth potential and will give a very big profit in future.
I think both ethereum and bitcoin has a future, but i still prefer to invest my money with bitcoin, because i believe that the price of it last december 2017 is can able to reach again, or maybe the value of bitcoin can pump more.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin ... because bitcoin is ahead of all the coins and the bitcoin is still bigger. you will earn really big. thanks ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I prefer both.Bitcoin and ethereum had difference but all in all both of it had a value whether bitcoin has a greater value than ethereum but still the value itself is more important.As long as they had a value they are preferable to risk your time, money and effort.
Activity: 201

Between bitcoin and ethereum, I will go for bitcoin. First, I have known bitcoin well before ethereum. In fact, I am already already earning bitcoins but still I don't know what's the difference of altcoins from bitcoins. I thought they were the same when I was a beginner. As I know altcoins more, I still chose bitcoin because for me the process of earning and investing is much easier than altcoins, and I will go for the pioneer of crypto currencies.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I think right  now I will  prefer bitcoin   because bitcoin have a high price and profitable.
Activity: 224
Both of them are good investment, but if I were to choose then I will go to which suit me best, that is bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: