Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 7. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Although I use and appreciate both, Bitcoin still remains king for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Now the popularity of bitcoin has fallen much in connection with the long-outstanding defects and its last sharp drop in price. However, it still remains quite attractive to investors and is able to bring good profits. Ethereum has always enjoyed and enjoys a stable demand and, unlike bitcoin, does not have such a large amplitude of price fluctuations. Now both of these coins should be in our purses. since they are almost equally profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

Investing on a cryptocurrency will be always depending on your capital, bitcoins is so expensive but the growth is really good that you can earn profit immediately while ethereum has the potential to grow but the price is not too high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The two are phenomenal and they are very save investment. However, bitcoin is more popular than ethereum but return wise, Ethereum will return more ROI (Return on Investment) than bitcoin.
Merit: 125
It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity is among the people throughout the world and even etherium  has gained a lot of popularity among the people around the world and they both are doing very good. But still I would prefer bitcoin over etherium  because firstly bitcoin is more popular than it and it also has more user than it. Then bitcoin is more trusted Whereas etherium is not trusted that much. Bitcoin price is also more than that of etherium.

I don't think there is a lack of trust in ETH, infact the team particularly seem quite professional with a good project and aim.. I think in time, the potential uses of ETH, and things like tokens, dapps etc.. will make it much more lucrative than BTC.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity is among the people throughout the world and even etherium  has gained a lot of popularity among the people around the world and they both are doing very good. But still I would prefer bitcoin over etherium  because firstly bitcoin is more popular than it and it also has more user than it. Then bitcoin is more trusted Whereas etherium is not trusted that much. Bitcoin price is also more than that of etherium.
Merit: 125
I would say I prefer Bitcoin.. but I think Ethereum has the greater potential, it's just I use bitcoin so much in my everyday life. ETH has been designed with a whole view of cryptocurrency whereas BTC was the original and thus has many problems. We shall see..
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I'm sure many people prefer bitcoin rather than eth is because its suply is only 21 million. while the fee and transfer speed of each transaction is better ethereum

Your right. Most people must prefer bitcoin than eth.Bitcoin has an incredible prices and Ethereum with a reliable ICO project project will sometimes greatly enlarge.. The two cryptos has its own chatacteristics thats make its individual uniqueness.. If we do deep analysis of both coins, we come to the conclusion that bitcoin is the best for long term holding and ethereum have a short term trading.
What I have observed so far is that the investors of this coin named ethereum are basically those followers of bitcoin who are not able to invest into it directly. They know that ethereum is going to follow the trends of bitcoin and you also have accepted it, so they invest into rheum to enjoy the good profit that it produces getting aligned with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader as usual and ethereum is a follower.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is the best and and will be the best and ethereum will always be under the bitcoin. And bitcoin is still reliable for short and long term investment.
Activity: 401
Although the bitcoin price is very high, but I prefer the ethereum because ethereum changes its price slightly less normal than bitcoin and also if we follow a Bounty and the pay is a token, the token is much that Kuta exchanges with ethereum not with bitcoin so I prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
If in order to choose one I will probably choose Ethereum. Because it is more stable and easier to use. But Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. So for the conclusion I think both are good.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3

If you will see return wise, I think ETH will give better returns that bitcoins. However, bitcoin comes with the advantage that it is tested and more reliable.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
When I saw a while ago the progress of bitcoin than eth, what I can say is it is better to buy btc than etc because it is doing a fast progress than eth. Yes both are really promising bit as an investor choosing a token with good progress and already stable is a good choice.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
I always preferred bitcoin because it's the no1 crypto currency in the world.No other coin can match bitcoin or can reach the high level as bitcoin.I think bitcoin will always rule the other coin like ethereum.So I will definitely choose bitcoin over ehereum.
well, I see a bitcoin price increase is quite sharp. I began to think that preparing the current bitcoin seems like a good way to earn profits in the near future. well, it's just not that much bitcoin I have right now
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
I always preferred bitcoin because it's the no1 crypto currency in the world.No other coin can match bitcoin or can reach the high level as bitcoin.I think bitcoin will always rule the other coin like ethereum.So I will definitely choose bitcoin over ehereum.
Activity: 336

I always invest on a cryptocurrency where i will get more profit and what i mean is we should not compare both the coins because they have different growth and potential in the market depending on the season.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I definitely prefer ethereum.I am a sub-coin investor.In general, ethereum is needed to invest in lower coins.İt is also faster and cheaper than ethereum bitcoin.
Activity: 224
   Bitcoin is my favorite cryptocurrency because I love the mystery of its creation, because it is basement of whole crypto world. Someone who created its blockchain technology is genious inventor obviously, so he could plan bitcoin's development in very long run, I beleive.
   Vitalik Buterin is smart but he just reconstructed bitcoin and made it fittable for ICOs, I dont beleive his creature will survive in long run
Activity: 348
  According ,to my point of view I prefer both Ethereum and Bitcoin ,since both have two different intentions. Bitcoin has a stable currency and Ethereum is a platform for running decentralized apps. Bitcoin supply is limited to 21 million and Ethereum is not limited as Bitcoin  it is unlimited. Bitcoin is familiar to all but Ethereum is not familiar to all it is in its infant stage.The transaction of Bitcoin takes a few minutes to be cleared and Ethereum takes only a few seconds to be cleared.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like both, but now with Ethereum, I seem to be doing better, because I am earning in ethereum based tokens my daily living, so for me, my life revolves more around Ethereum, but I do have just a little Bitcoin I earn from some little mining cards I rent out, not a lot but Bitcoin is what everything else is measured against, so it is important to hold some Bitcoin in your portfolio as well for long term stuff as it is the major currency in the marketcap and has around 39/42% dominance of the crypto market right now.
Pages:
Jump to: