Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think 1 ETH in USD when about 2020 ? - page 2. (Read 2383 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
That's a very distant time to predict that it will cost 3000$ at least, I'm absolutely sure that ETH is one of the lead coins for today and future and it will only grow in price with time.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I think ethereum will increase prices in 2020 because ethereum is one coin that has a good future and I see ethereum's development getting better with many new crypto coins using the ethereum platform, for my speculation ethereum will be price at $ 2000 in 2020
2020 is a brilliant year of cryptocurrency and I think price will go up. ETH will reach $ 50,000 because of contracts from other Altcoins. Because many ICO based on ETH this year and so many benefits from Blockchain for users.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
I think ethereum will increase prices in 2020 because ethereum is one coin that has a good future and I see ethereum's development getting better with many new crypto coins using the ethereum platform, for my speculation ethereum will be price at $ 2000 in 2020
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
We all know that the price of Ethereum has plummeted, but I believe that Ethereum will recover its price and in 2020 its price will be as much as 500$.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I believe that the price of 1 Ethereum in 2020 will be from 2 to 3 thousand American dollars. Even higher cost of this cryptocurrency is possible.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
hi guys, just wondering any one can think of the price in USD for one ETH when we reach 2020? and please give some explanation. Your input will be appreciate.
Personally, by 2020, I think the price of 1 ethereum should worth atleast $3000 or $4000. Even though crypto is unpredictabe and volatile, no matter how much the market falls, I think ethereum should worth this amount because it is a promising and potential coin and by the, more icos will adopt it's blockchain and more investors will buy the coin.
ETH will be in a good posistion by 2020 since this is the top altcoins and many investors believe on this technology. I know hodlers will become more successful because of ETH, 2020 will be a great year for cryptocurrency and maybe almost all coins are on peak again.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
By  2020 , eth will  be around  $10.000 I believe by then bitcoin price will have surge high pushing Ethereum to a peak level,  but on a serious note it's kinda hard to predict a future price in Crypto,  but this is just my opinion maybe it might get  past  $10000 or below
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
hi guys, just wondering any one can think of the price in USD for one ETH when we reach 2020? and please give some explanation. Your input will be appreciate.
Personally, by 2020, I think the price of 1 ethereum should worth atleast $3000 or $4000. Even though crypto is unpredictabe and volatile, no matter how much the market falls, I think ethereum should worth this amount because it is a promising and potential coin and by the, more icos will adopt it's blockchain and more investors will buy the coin.
Activity: 462
It very difficult to say how much will rise. But I think Etherium will reach $5000 to $6000 at the end of 2020. I believe that eth will do it.
if you recall how the market changed in 2016 and 2018, then it is very difficult to imagine what will happen before 2020. But nevertheless, I want to say that it will be very difficult to stabilize the current situation on the market, it will take time. Proceeding from this, reaching $ 5,000 for the etherium will be virtually impossible before this period.
Activity: 78
It very difficult to say how much will rise. But I think Etherium will reach $5000 to $6000 at the end of 2020. I believe that eth will do it.
Activity: 84
By 2020, Ethereum will reach the cost of 2000$, since in the trend from 2015 it is not so much and has grown in price to jump this mark.
Activity: 280
yamzu
I hope it will be at least 2000 or even 2500 but who knows) If we could do something for this - please tell me about this) While all we an do is watching and keep our fingers crossed
Activity: 336
I'm seeing a price above $10,000 I'm so optimistic about this,  I believe eth is out there to rival bitcoin so it's gonna do it's possible best to be at a very top good price that will challenge bitcoin,  above $10,000 will see it
Activity: 224
Why 2020? Two years is so long time for cryptocurrency because it is not stable. eth will may  rise, but here a chance to fall of it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
to mention that you imply 1 ETH may be one dollar, so the ETH price will drop to extremely low, so absolutely everyone will abandon the Crypto marketplace and switch to making an investment in different areas.

I'm afraid this will happen. Many investors have left the market since early 2018 and look for other areas to invest. I think crypto should have something to attract investors back to the market, otherwise the market will continue to go down every day.
Activity: 196
i think ethereum is gonna survive untill 2020 but if we can analyze the price i think it's gonna around thousand depending on world economic state
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Ethereum's technology setup is a much more powerful transaction processing. It can be made faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. This is certainly the driving force for wider development. So I think by 2020 ETH will jump to $ 10,000 / 1ETH .
Activity: 98
to mention that you imply 1 ETH may be one dollar, so the ETH price will drop to extremely low, so absolutely everyone will abandon the Crypto marketplace and switch to making an investment in different areas.
Activity: 126
I do not think the wrong with elth will recover soon on I believe the crypto market will recover and by the end of 2018 the field will never fall back on you. High expectations on eth
Activity: 154
My answer is simple - not less than $ 10,000 per coin ! I will buy 50 eth and become rich ! I hope that the rights of )
Pages:
Jump to: