Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 2. (Read 1634 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 01, 2016, 04:21:49 PM
You can start vouching your tips to some amateur tipsters and ask them to share their feedback for you. If you can satisfy them you will surely be able to satisfy all other customers out there. Btw what kind of tips are you going to provide after all?

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 01, 2016, 03:23:57 PM
you need to establish good rep with great prediction. There is a lot who still giving free tips even they have bet for 500 games. keep giving free tips now and see how is your result first.
i'm gonna try that..i will allways post the reason why i'm beting on that,like i did when i posted today in topic france league predictions but only i didn't post my tip i was just giving my point of view and when i post some tips it's gonna look something like that post only with my pick added
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
May 01, 2016, 02:32:38 PM
you need to establish good rep with great prediction. There is a lot who still giving free tips even they have bet for 500 games. keep giving free tips now and see how is your result first.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 01, 2016, 02:25:01 PM
I'm selling tips on some tipsters platform and i'm wondering can i start that here? Is there anyone who is acctually buying tips? I saw some tipsters here doing the same..maybe to start one week of free tips and try to get some trust so i can sell tips later...what do you think?

I think it is better to make some tips first for a week or two or even more to build your reputations on this forum. As soon as you gain the good reputation you will be able to sell your tips easily.

Yes, I think too.
work some days for good reputation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 01, 2016, 02:21:56 PM
What type of tipsters platform are you using? How accurate are your tips? Maybe you should give some tips for free to start and build up some reputation.

Reputation is all. And  with that a history of you successfully predicting.
Just think about this. Would you buy tips from a unknown stranger?
i know all that..that i'm a newbie..that i'm a stranger to everybody etc.etc..i just wanted to know is it worth trying to get reputation and trust..i don't like an idea of giving everything for free and wait for tips cause i don't know in what world are you living in..in my world people will take everything for themselves and go around and tell people that they earn money from some idiot who is giving it for free..people here use to say "nema dzabe ni u stare babe"

Samo daj par nedelja free pikove i naravno ako ti dobro ide pocni da prodajes.
May 01, 2016, 02:18:20 PM
What type of tipsters platform are you using? How accurate are your tips? Maybe you should give some tips for free to start and build up some reputation.

i know all that..that i'm a newbie..that i'm a stranger to everybody etc.etc..i just wanted to know is it worth trying to get reputation and trust..i don't like an idea of giving everything for free and wait for tips cause i don't know in what world are you living in..in my world people will take everything for themselves and go around and tell people that they earn money from some idiot who is giving it for free..people here use to say "nema dzabe ni u stare babe"
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 01, 2016, 12:37:13 PM

staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
May 01, 2016, 10:34:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
May 01, 2016, 10:33:51 AM
Show them what you got . Make them impress/believe first . Prove it if its really worth it to buy your tips. Give them free tips on higher odds. It should be a win on a higher odds of course to make them believe.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2016, 10:31:59 AM
I'm selling tips on some tipsters platform and i'm wondering can i start that here? Is there anyone who is acctually buying tips? I saw some tipsters here doing the same..maybe to start one week of free tips and try to get some trust so i can sell tips later...what do you think?
as you can see here people sometimes gives free tipsters for sport betting and it's allowed here but regarding free tips as long you have good results regarding these i think people will follow your tips but if you selling your service for those tipsters i don't know people will interested or not
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
May 01, 2016, 10:27:03 AM
well, your bitcointalk rank is a Newbie and you don't have any prior history on here so you can't come out of the blue and expect people buy your tips. so you have to start from scratch and give away tips for the start then throw in some none free tips after a while if you have performed good.

but i think you should do it free while asking for tips (i mean putting your bitcoin address and ask for donation tips Wink)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 01, 2016, 10:15:53 AM
People who are totally unaware of it might get interested in your tips but to attract those people you have some knowledge, you need to be a prestigious member on the forum.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 01, 2016, 09:37:24 AM

I think it is better to make some tips first for a week or two or even more to build your reputations on this forum. As soon as you gain the good reputation you will be able to sell your tips easily.

Maybe their some other people buying tips i think those are being hook or addicted to that game. But better if you give free tips so you can help people to win the game or they can get idea on how to win in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1904
May 01, 2016, 08:17:06 AM

May 01, 2016, 07:32:51 AM
Well,I never bet on tips under 1.6 cause i don't think ther's a value in them.I'm analysing day by day looking for value bets and odds for my picks are ussually from 2 to 4.5,sometimes i find some games where i bet on ht/ft crossover with odds larger than 25...I strongly believe it's easier to make profit at the end of the month when you bet on higher odds..For example,if you pick 10 single bets with odd around 3 you need 5 of them to win to gain some profit..also i think it"s easier to win 1 pick at odd 3+ than to win triple bet with 3 picks odd 1.5
Activity: 952
May 01, 2016, 04:26:28 AM
Well, many will be interested to buy your tips if you are established already. As new in here maybe you should create a thread and post some free picks in sports and after one season you put your winning percentage. I am into sports betting especially in NBA , I would appreciate if post your picks so I can tail.
Activity: 700
May 01, 2016, 04:22:33 AM
I will say it is really good what you said in opening of thread that 1 week of free tips.It will be good for both you and us who will test your tips.You need to deliver high level results to succeed.Another option is to let the people to share from their profits in shape of donations.Everyone will love to donate something if wins easily.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
May 01, 2016, 04:19:18 AM
I like the idea of one free week. Its better show what you can do and see how much your tips are worth. Post your picks at your OP daily and keep updating your thread.
even joca with a lot of experience and reputation sharing free tips here almost 2 years struggle to sell his picks now.
i suggest you to make it free forever and you just need to open a donation address.
if people feel satisfied and earn a lot from your picks they must shame to not make a cents tips to you.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 01, 2016, 04:17:41 AM
That would be nice decision to provide first week for free so in that way people can know about your tipping knowledge and how it works there, it is best way to gain trust from sports betting lovers and looking forward to know more about you first premium tip.
Activity: 728
May 01, 2016, 04:11:32 AM
It is best way to gain some trust by offering tips for free at start to promote your work.I will keep following this thread and will judge the outcome of your tips/ratio.It after some period it seems profitable then of course will jump in to make a deal.
Pages:
Jump to: