Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 3. (Read 1634 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 01, 2016, 03:51:58 AM
I'm selling tips on some tipsters platform and i'm wondering can i start that here? Is there anyone who is acctually buying tips? I saw some tipsters here doing the same..maybe to start one week of free tips and try to get some trust so i can sell tips later...what do you think?
Make an ebook and also try to sell in some online stores like amazon. Well, i think it will also work here even if there are many free tips here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
May 01, 2016, 03:49:47 AM
You can start by giving away free tips and then let people see how your tips are good and mostly wins and if they think yourtips are good then you can start giving away premium tips.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 30, 2016, 04:56:47 PM
Just show your talent here, post some free tips with good odds for some few weeks then you can start selling premium tips with better odds than the free tips.
Give a cashback when the premium tip is a lost will be a nice promotion for your premium tips.
cashback is a good idea..just to take btc for tips that won..i'm gonna start in few days probably..have to figured it out how exactly will do that..and maybe wait until my newbie status change cause i guess then i will have more posting options plus i can learn how things work around here
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 30, 2016, 04:42:26 PM
Just show your talent here, post some free tips with good odds for some few weeks then you can start selling premium tips with better odds than the free tips.
Give a cashback when the premium tip is a lost will be a nice promotion for your premium tips.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
April 30, 2016, 03:31:32 PM
I like the idea of one free week. Its better show what you can do and see how much your tips are worth. Post your picks at your OP daily and keep updating your thread.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
April 30, 2016, 02:29:55 PM
I'm selling tips on some tipsters platform and i'm wondering can i start that here? Is there anyone who is acctually buying tips? I saw some tipsters here doing the same..maybe to start one week of free tips and try to get some trust so i can sell tips later...what do you think?

yes you are right, its better you make trust frist with giving good free tips for one week or so. And if your picks give good result you can sell premium picks like odd greater than 2x or so and give any low odds tips as free daily. But main thing for you is to be active daily and keep updating your thread with your picks daily. GOod luck.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
April 30, 2016, 02:24:43 PM

I think that is an excellent idea. We are getting more and more tipsters everyday on this forum, it's getting very popular. As far as creating reputation, I will suggest that you participate in our VI Tipster Championship. It's a monthly based competition and you get a chance to make bets and try to win prizes, promoting yourself as the best tipster in the competition.

Here are the prizes we offer:
- top7 prizes, where the first prize is 1 BTC (top7 prizes are doubled if you play with Ether)
- daily prizes of 30mBTC (these daily prizes get also doubled, if you are the participant that wins more daily challenges during the competition)
- a participation prize of 70mBTC

So you can get all this, plus your normal winnings from your bets, plus a good reputation if you finish in top7. I think this can really get you going in creating a good rep!

Give it a try, here is the registration link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 30, 2016, 02:22:11 PM

Well you can try it but why would anyone trust a 'nobody'? Make sure to build a reputation so people will have know what they can expect. Right now it seems to me nobody would buy your tips, just because you say you are 'good'
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
April 30, 2016, 02:13:25 PM
People need an impression about your prediction skills before they will buy tips from you. Try to make a portfolio about what you reached with your prediction skills. See more people selling tips but not all of them are showing why you should buy there predictions. Maybe good idea to start Twitter channel so people can see that your predictions from the fast were no lie.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
April 30, 2016, 02:10:20 PM
Hi
If you actually good at it and have the knowledge than why not?
Some free tips as samples its a must, no doubt. Just pick your free
tip receiver wisely. All you need is trusted feedback.
Good luck with your idea.  
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
April 30, 2016, 02:08:54 PM
Free is probably the best way to start off. Build some reputation first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 30, 2016, 02:03:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: