Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 10. (Read 20143 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 06:10:37 PM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..

they are interested Precisely!.. for sure some of them was  funded the bitcoin world.  good  for us they  are giving us a chances to have e-currency/bitcoins, because  such  ,real gold,land,real properties etc. will be next. is up to us now...  this  is time  for us  to get too.
but  i'm also thinking what is  the real agenda?
I know that richest people will have some interest in bitcoin and why shouldn’t be, they afford to get bitcoin and make their life more awesome, bitcoin is here to change people life because a lot of people setting free and having a power to get success in life and bitcoin give them a chance to make their future that’s what I like in bitcoin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 06:09:25 PM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
I wouldn't doubt it. They have the money to spend on these type of things.
You are right I also think that richest people will must invest in bitcoin and have interest in bitcoin and due to this they got a lot of profit and have a good life, also like that small people start investing in bitcoin and after some time they also make their future and make their life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

It'll be a great advantage for specially if stars actually participated in investing on bitcoins. If these celebrities have huge fan base, everybody will start investing in bitcoins meaning there will be more attention for bitcoins. More and more will invest until bitcoins become part of the mainstream and our daily lives.
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 11:58:37 AM
If the Rich goes ahead to invest in Bitcoin, a lot of things may be involve which will actually be positive or negative. If the rich invest in bitcoin or buy bitcoin, because they are very rich, they can cause the price to rise beyond the affordability of the common man, and since it is the rich that will buy the bitcoin in larger amount, they will always want to dictate the flow of things, it will be difficult for the common man to own as much as the rich, cos they like to always prove a point, we are in class or levels. The Rich will not like where they invest to have a  lower class or middle class on the same platform as a means of distinguishing them from others. So for the common man to be able to benefit and shift level, investment in bitcoin is the Answer for many who are aspiring for greatness.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 10:37:20 AM
I think how can people get rich?
what do they do to get rich?
Maybe in bitcoin I can be a rich man? Maybe because inside the bitcoin we work,in every job there must be a payment,working in bitcoin does not require higher education so that uneducated people can work well in bitcoin as long as he understands how it works and rules in this bitcoin.
Activity: 43
October 31, 2017, 09:49:59 AM
People like very rich using bitcoin as investment for their money to be grow in multiple fold and the fact is they benefitted through it so nothing wrong in it. People like me get involved with bitcoin to get some financial support for our family to run it much better. We have a dream which will be fulfilled with the help of bitcoin only. Bitcoin is the future world currency to be accepted worldwide it is need of technology to associate with bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 09:40:58 AM
I don't see it that way, I think is not only rich people need bitcoin, people like us are even needed, even though they are capable of so much thing as you said. they also need a little people and yes I admit that I'm a small person, they also need cooperation with small people. I give you an example with a big company, where they have so many workers there who become superiors or subordinates. and I think bitcoin is more and less like that, it's just bitcoin easier and more cool for me personally.
Activity: 124
cancer sucks
October 31, 2017, 09:27:22 AM
rich people are not messing with bitcoins most rich people are fighting the last war so to speak , warren buffet aside , they are following what has worked before whereas bitcoin really does not have that history,  course i am not rich so its all open to conjecture
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 31, 2017, 09:21:40 AM
Yes, rich people are interested in bitcoin because it is highly profitable and have a good value in market. Talkingabout the middle class people bitcoin is the way to earn some extra money and the only negative thing of bitcoin is that if we loose while trading. Then it make a huge loss to middle class people.

If rich people will enter crypto system, they will not invest on other altcoin but instead make their own altcoin which will make them gain more profit. I've seen well known personality who are promoting a coin, and this a good news knowing that coins is gaining popular demanf which will lead to pumping of price. Rich people are now coming to appreciate the use of crypto, maybe because they realize that its going to be the future. Middle class people will use it as a mean of earning but rich people will use it as a way to have full control of wealth and to multiply and diversify their wealth even more.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2017, 08:52:28 AM
I think since everyone of us is in the modern society where we need virtual currency. Rich people must use bitcoin not for earning income but rather because they need it to buy online. For me it is good so that bitcoin will be more popular to all of us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 08:47:42 AM
Yes, rich people are interested in bitcoin because it is highly profitable and have a good value in market. Talkingabout the middle class people bitcoin is the way to earn some extra money and the only negative thing of bitcoin is that if we loose while trading. Then it make a huge loss to middle class people.
Activity: 224
October 31, 2017, 08:36:38 AM
As for a small community that using bitcoin for the monthly or daily expenditure will create small budget versus the rich families the power of buying is much different for sure
Activity: 168
October 31, 2017, 08:30:31 AM
The richest family are capable of so much things, like you said. It is not impossible for them to not be interested in using or investing in bitcoin because the rich people are so different compare to our mindset. Once they something profitable like an investment they will study about it to tell if they are worth it then they will invest to it. One of the rich person that get interested in bitcoin is the well known one of the richest person in the world, Bill Gates.

I think as early as now, some powerful and rich people have already started, if not, are starting to use and see the potential of bitcoins. Those people who are always into strengthening their assets would venture in profitable industries, and now, the bitcoin market is one of them. However, I think instead of affecting small people negatively, it would help in making bitcoins more reliable since big names would start to use and vouches for its reliability and legitimacy.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 08:27:29 AM
does not close the possibility that it can happen but I think not everyone in this world can be willing to gain profit and investment with the world of the internet because for them better invest with the real because they already have capital from their wealth
Activity: 196
October 31, 2017, 08:25:09 AM
I dont think richest people have time to involve in bitcoin. I think they are busy to handle their bussiness.
Bu ift they do interest, its good news for us since it will increase the marketcap.
Activity: 135
October 31, 2017, 08:00:57 AM
I think bitcoin never ask what lifestyle you have, if what kind of lifw you have no matter if you are ruch or poor, as long as you can afford to buy and hold and collect bitcoin, then you are capable of it. Just always do your best for you to get good profit into it.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2017, 05:39:28 PM
Run and do the bitcoin as best you can,
in order to enjoy good and extraordinary results.
Activity: 406
October 29, 2017, 10:04:42 PM

they are interested Precisely!.. for sure some of them was  funded the bitcoin world.  good  for us they  are giving us a chances to have e-currency/bitcoins, because  such  ,real gold,land,real properties etc. will be next. is up to us now...  this  is time  for us  to get too.
but  i'm also thinking what is  the real agenda?
i think about bitcoin that how to earn and also invest in this forum but first of all I read about bitcoin from internet youtube and then hard work for earn bitcoin to make my life more richer .

We are  both same goal , i  here to  learn more and looking for answer..anyways  thank you i'm not the only one. yes some  article are  saying such hard to earn  bitcoin  ,such ptc and  investment  sites.. hopefully  we  get how  rich people think  and   how people here  earn  in  easy way.
there is nothing instant in this world, even if it's work offline and online everything must be done seriously if not with sincerity would only get a result that is not maximal but if any job that, whether trading, join bounty, and so will feel maximal if done sincerely
Activity: 54
October 29, 2017, 09:54:39 PM
I think they didn't interested about it because they are rich they don't need to use it to buy they want, they have cash. If they it interested they use it in business they invest bitcoin to make them rich more.
Activity: 81
October 29, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
#We can see that in every fields that number of the people are increasing and also increasing the competition of the earnings .
But in the Bitcoin , we can earn more and more with the competition .
If the users daily will get involved in the Bitcoin then price will increase and more trading volume will.go for every coin .
But if the more riches person will enter in the Bitcoin then ofcours profit for everyone will increase rapidly the price of the Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: