Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 9. (Read 20143 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 09:35:22 AM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
The rich will always want more. Any opportunity that can provide income to these people, they will grab it. And Bitcoin is one of those opportunities. Rich people are usually also influential. They have ways into which they could manipulate almost anything. Bitcoin is no exemption...
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
November 05, 2017, 04:33:53 PM
Rich people wont be using Bitcoin unless they want to get even richer (even if they want to there are other ways to invest money). They dont need it and I doubt they would go trough the study unless they really like the idea. I do not think it would have much effect on us normal people but it would affect the price for sure.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 03:39:27 PM
Without a doubt wealthy people interestusing bitcoin. What status you're even you are poor or wealthy. You can use bitcoin and everybody will benefits. Maybe those wealthy individuals who using bitcoin is perfect for the deal to make less and easier trouble . And other wealthy people is to purchase bitcoin so they can generate a lot of money so they be rich. If you are wealthy you hunt a great company and the reply is bitcoin is better option for that.
Activity: 630
November 03, 2017, 11:44:24 PM
I think all the wealthy people are not interested in investing in bitcoin. Because many want to hide the amount of their money and not want to show anyone. Again many rich people want to be more prosperous. So they invest in bitcoin with a lot of money. As a result, the price of bitcoin  increased greatly. However, Bitcoin will improve very much if the wealthy invest in BTC.

we can only guess. there are people who like to show riches, some are simple. we also do not know if there are rich people who suddenly invested his property gradually in bitcoin. Who knows?
well, whatever it is, rich or poor is relative. the important thing is to try our best to get profit, as long as bitcoin still survives.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
November 03, 2017, 11:26:58 PM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
I think some are interested like Bill Gates. He is already rich but he is involved with bitcoins. I think he is just advertising bitcoins to be known by everyone. If there are some rich that are interested in bitcoin then at the other side, many doesn't want to use bitcoins since they already have many paper money on their pocket.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 03, 2017, 11:24:28 PM
I think as of now, no they are not using bitcoin neither do they invest. Bitcoin is a fairly new investment although it has profited thousan times already. They are still in the tradition investments like stocks and forex. Bitcoin actually  doesnt need any hierarchy in our society for it to use, but for its high fees and slower transaction  speed how can you expect very rich people to entrust their money to an investment that is not stable enough. Bitcoin is still surging its price and continuing to strive because we still believe in it. We are believing that someday bitcoin will be adopted by masses and be a stable and respected currency by our society anywhere in the world.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 11:19:06 PM
if rich people are interested in Bitcoin then that will have a good impact on Bitcoin prices. the more people buy Bitcoin then the Bitcoin price will continue to rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 10:54:25 PM
I don't see any discrimination in the usage of bitcoin as a whole, but most of the time the people who benefits good out of bitcoin is the one with good capital backing in terms of fiat or in simple term, the rich people. The common men just strive to make a better earning through it and make his desire come to reality.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Too many people have the income to fulfill their desire in order to follow bitcoin, but many people who follow the bitcoin have the support of the rich.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 03, 2017, 10:17:08 PM
I think all the wealthy people are not interested in investing in bitcoin. Because many want to hide the amount of their money and not want to show anyone. Again many rich people want to be more prosperous. So they invest in bitcoin with a lot of money. As a result, the price of bitcoin  increased greatly. However, Bitcoin will improve very much if the wealthy invest in BTC.
Activity: 168
November 03, 2017, 09:48:43 PM
I think that if the richest people get interested by Bitcoin would have it just as an investment.obviously it will depend on the business that these people are managing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

For me yes they are using bitcoins, some of them but those people who are very rich like the royal family, I dont think so. Because royal family doesn't buy things that they wanted in the stores they have a person to do that for them. But some rich people like businessmen and billionaires, I know that they used this because it is very hassle to have a lot of cash in yours. And credit card are also hassle and have no income if you stock you money in. And bitcoins can be stored inside a mobile phone and rich people always have them.
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
November 03, 2017, 09:33:05 PM
It is very likely we are already seeing the wealthy folks move into bitcoin.

Keep in mind wealthy people are not necessarily stupid, they want to protect their wealth. Something central banking and central government is not doing.

Smart money is moving into bitcoin, hence the current rise in valuation.

This is why bitcoin price will continue to go up, simply to protect one's wealth from stupid greedy government.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
I am a serious type of person and I use Bitcoin to buy whatever I want because I want to be successful with learning bitcoin. Bitcoin has no weight whatsoever when it shows the number of coins they have to me, if I show how much paper money I get then people will be jealous and most likely will be controlled by me.
Activity: 420
November 01, 2017, 07:20:30 PM
With the big amount of money they have, i think they can invest an no worry even if they lose their money. there is a saying that rich people are becoming  wealthy.
Activity: 364
November 01, 2017, 07:08:10 PM
This forum has already cited many famous and wealthy individuals who bought Bitcoin in large numbers. Here the role is not so much the opportunity to buy, or even make a profit. Celebrities want to participate in this process, support the crypto currency, check their luck and many more options that force them to buy bitcoins or other crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 01, 2017, 07:06:39 PM
Yes, I think rich people will like to go into btc due to is highly profitable secondly is easily marketable.

This is the reason why Bitcoin is ever moving in price.  At the current price, it would be difficult for an ordinary citizen to buy 0.01 BTC since the price of Bitcoin is really going up now.  I guess rich people (millionaires and billionaires) are getting involve in Bitcoin.  Startups and company adoption is one proof of it.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 01, 2017, 07:03:17 PM
if many rich people are attracted to bitcoin and use it then the effect for us is to charge bitcoin price, so it will get to the advantage of the bitcoin increase. but that's only for people who have bitcoins
well i believe in bitcoin it works anf many people wanted to have it for good   anf for profit bitcoin is really amazing and it is really a hope to ordinary people.i hope bitcoin will never ever end .and it will really v
Continue growing up in tbe near future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
I think they are interested in Bitcoin if they can make profit with it. It is good for the price if more money flows into Bitcoin and if the rich people only provide liquidity then it is okay.
Activity: 364
November 01, 2017, 06:58:26 PM
if many rich people are attracted to bitcoin and use it then the effect for us is to charge bitcoin price, so it will get to the advantage of the bitcoin increase. but that's only for people who have bitcoins
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 06:36:22 PM
what I think is how can I succeed in bitcoin ,,

because I have a dream to make my parents happy ,,

and also i want to have a house and car to be able to vacation with big family  Smiley ...
Pages:
Jump to: