Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 23. (Read 20143 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 05:50:29 AM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
Well, I think some richest families also invest in bitcoin and it seems that they have a lot of bitcoin and they call whales. In addition to that, as of now many potential investors or richest families already invest in bitcoin and in altcoin. Lastly, I think they will hold it for a long time and they will sell it in the near future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
August 01, 2017, 05:36:26 AM
I depends on how rich they are. Obviously they look all wealthy and rich to us. But, Most of them will invest and buy some coins to get richer. Also, once they buy coins, they are going to promote this to more people with using their reputations.

Rich people like to invest their money to have more profit for their businesses. For me,  it will not cause negative for people with small profit but it will help us to rise the price of the bitcoin. It can be good opportunity to us to invest now and wait for the time it comes. Using bitcoin for their transaction and investment will help to give an awareness for everyone that bitcoin is also reliable in the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
August 01, 2017, 05:19:59 AM
I think this is the era and era of the new payment system, now many problems encountered because the use of fiat money and bitcoin to be the best solution of the problem.,
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
August 01, 2017, 02:47:50 AM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??

when the richest families know what bitcoin is and how much profit that they can get by come into bitcoin I am sure they will put big interest on bitcoin. they will start to invest their money in bitcoin to get profit.

depending on personality, when the richest families come into bitcoin to build a business which can give small people job it is very positive for us. may be it's good idea to reduce unemployment and help each other.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 02:37:50 AM
I'm just thinking about how I can be the best I've got in the world, and not only that, how can I get all the little people to mingle with bitcoin to make their economy better with bitcoin.
Activity: 180
August 01, 2017, 02:32:46 AM
Well, I think some richest family also invest in bitcoin because they know what bitcoin is fully and they know that its not scam. In addition to that, as of now many richest families already invest in bitcoin and they called whaled that have a lot of bitcoin in their bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2017, 01:06:21 AM
I think it's possible, if the rich people invest their money for bitcoin. Especially if they can see the great bitcoin opportunities and can be successful in the world as a digital currency. They will definitely consider it. And if it does, it can be a positive thing for us, because if the famous rich person join bitcoin, it also will make bitcoin name rise and more and more people get to know about bitcoin. So let's hope for the best for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 01, 2017, 12:31:15 AM
Not would be they are already interested in Bitcoin, and many may be using it who knows?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 12:24:57 AM
I think they would be interested in them and so will be a good thing. The more users, the value of bitcoin will be higher. And the market will be open wider.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 10:21:47 PM

Of course rich people will be interested in bitcoin. Especially that btc speaks for itself. They will see its potential and the next thing we know they're gonna be buying all btc they can. They aren't rich for nothing. They are rich because they are businessmen who always look for things where they can gain. I am not sure if it will be a good thing for us small time investors. Maybe it is if they won't hoard and keep the circulation of btc going.
Activity: 23
Merit: 2
July 31, 2017, 09:39:14 PM
I depends on how rich they are. Obviously they look all wealthy and rich to us. But, Most of them will invest and buy some coins to get richer. Also, once they buy coins, they are going to promote this to more people with using their reputations.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
July 31, 2017, 08:35:09 PM
I think they would not be interested in bitcoin because they are already rich and why would they spend time from using bitcoin if they have a lot of money that they don't know how to spend.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 31, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
You do not have to think about anyone who wants to use bitcoin. Because the bitcoin itself is created for all the layers of the world. The more bitcoin users the higher the bitcoin volume and the better for the bitcoin itself. good luck
Yes let them, if they dont want to earn and learn bitcoin then it is their lose not ours. People want to earn moneg but they doesnt want to put any efforts or they doesnt want to learn. They are being to lazy to it.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 07:04:36 PM
You do not have to think about anyone who wants to use bitcoin. Because the bitcoin itself is created for all the layers of the world. The more bitcoin users the higher the bitcoin volume and the better for the bitcoin itself. good luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 31, 2017, 06:53:27 PM
I think bitcoin has more value, where everyone is interested to use it. Including rich people who in fact can do anything. They will invest in any field including in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 31, 2017, 05:52:51 PM
I think they would be interested using bitcoin or storing bitcoin,  even bitcoin can be used for daily payment. If the rich people use bitcoin, I think it's not a problem but it's a  good thing, because in other words bitcoin has started to be adopted by big society . The rich are always able to buy what they want, that's basic law
Yeah! You are right. They adoption of bitcoins by the elite class is going to increase the use of bitcoins in daily life. It will help a lot in the legalization of the bitcoins around the world. If the high class is going to use the bitcoins for the payments, that will surely become the trend resulting in the bright future of the bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 31, 2017, 02:33:31 PM
The most important thing is that if rich people will start using bitcoin and capitalization will grow to a level significant for the world economy that will kill the volatility(

That will never happen

The only viable way to decrease Bitcoin volatility is to raise its real world usage as a currency, i.e. Bitcoin should move from being entirely a speculative asset into a means for serving real utility. But we are far from that, and as long as Bitcoin remains mostly a vehicle for speculation (which it is), volatility won't go away. In fact, rich people buying up hunks of Bitcoin would only drive it higher since buying massive amounts of coins means exponential rise in price, but with higher price comes higher volatility
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 01:52:25 PM
The most important thing is that if rich people will start using bitcoin and capitalization will grow to a level significant for the world economy that will kill the volatility(
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 01:46:49 PM
I think they would be interested using bitcoin or storing bitcoin,  even bitcoin can be used for daily payment. If the rich people use bitcoin, I think it's not a problem but it's a  good thing, because in other words bitcoin has started to be adopted by big society . The rich are always able to buy what they want, that's basic law
Activity: 304
July 28, 2017, 10:36:17 PM

I think they will not be interested in bitcoins because they have businesses that make them rich unless they are so greedy to money, they can be using their moneys for bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: