Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 26. (Read 20143 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 11:07:30 AM
Definitely they would be extremely interested, they wouldn't have been the richest and most influential if they don't see something knew with a closer and better look. They wouldn't be investing allot or putting weight over the coin now, until it's out of the initial period (they we are almost across).
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 09:21:43 AM
I think its for people who trust internet even lots of my friends who are working in IT dont believe bitcoin and don't even think about business man or wealthy people. I think its not even reached techie people it is for the people looking for online  money or money from internet

i agree whit you because People who don't understand online money Would not think so much about that Wink
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
June 14, 2017, 09:11:03 AM
I think bitcoin will improve a lot better than ever. The more years to come the more investors to invest. Many will depend on bitcoin and trust more for its good and brighter side for each and everyone's future. I consider myself as one of those for I believe that bitcoin's existence will help many people's financial crisis.
Yeah that's right mate I am also a part of those who believe in bitcoin's existence and can make the lives of the people easier through profitable sources of income. I believe that bitcoin will have to reach a long journey of progressive effect to many  investors who were developing their interest of investing with bitcoin. I think we can go furthermore as we remain our dedication to support bitcoin economy eventhough it's always a struggle everytime waiting for the good target to hit the bulls eye's mark that is the top bitcoin price of the near future.

In my own opinion we can not really rely alone in the price increase, the price right now is at $2761.96 this is very huge if you ask me and there are resistance in getting us in the $3000 mark value right now because the price just stop on the $2900 mark, I really think if you are just waiting for the price increase it is not a fast way to get income you would really need to risk in gaining more profit in bitcoin, but if you really want a safe one to income just be patient in waiting and have a price target that you want.
Activity: 574
June 14, 2017, 08:48:57 AM
I think bitcoin will improve a lot better than ever. The more years to come the more investors to invest. Many will depend on bitcoin and trust more for its good and brighter side for each and everyone's future. I consider myself as one of those for I believe that bitcoin's existence will help many people's financial crisis.
Yeah that's right mate I am also a part of those who believe in bitcoin's existence and can make the lives of the people easier through profitable sources of income. I believe that bitcoin will have to reach a long journey of progressive effect to many  investors who were developing their interest of investing with bitcoin. I think we can go furthermore as we remain our dedication to support bitcoin economy eventhough it's always a struggle everytime waiting for the good target to hit the bulls eye's mark that is the top bitcoin price of the near future.
Activity: 69
June 14, 2017, 08:05:27 AM
yes, the anynomity that cryptocurrencies provide is one surefire reason to have those rich families and personalities be interested in using cryptocurrencies in their transactions/business (whether legal or legal). Also, all people, rich or poor, as long as they seen something that will give them the opportunity to have, grow and have more of what they have, they will try and test and apply those things, technologies whatsoever including bitcoins. Being rich is the goal and whatever means as long as its feasible it is good. That is applicable to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 14, 2017, 01:22:16 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 13, 2017, 11:17:47 PM
It is a matter of interest not rich or poor, bitcoin is a currency everyone can use it to earn. However rich people have many other ways to invest and earn that's why they prefer other ways over bitcoin.
You may be right, but we can't denay the fact that the price of the bitcoin right now is way higher than it used to be which means that not all people can earn the same from it, rich people have the option to buy bitcoin and use it to grow it and invest with it, avreage poeple earn a very small amount and don't have the same options as others.

It is true that way, but for now maybe they are the holders of power / rich people, will think again to buy bitcoin now.

With bitcoin prices soaring, maybe it's not the time to buy, unless they have a way to spun their shares on altcoin,
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
June 10, 2017, 04:28:46 PM
It is a matter of interest not rich or poor, bitcoin is a currency everyone can use it to earn. However rich people have many other ways to invest and earn that's why they prefer other ways over bitcoin.
You may be right, but we can't denay the fact that the price of the bitcoin right now is way higher than it used to be which means that not all people can earn the same from it, rich people have the option to buy bitcoin and use it to grow it and invest with it, avreage poeple earn a very small amount and don't have the same options as others.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
June 10, 2017, 04:14:54 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
June 10, 2017, 03:28:05 PM
I personally don't want the super wealthy involved in Bitcoin. They could cause the price to go crazy and they could control Alto of what goes on price wise. They could make huge whale splashes. I don't want Bitcoin to grow too much in value since I would like tonesrn enough to have a good amount so when the price goes up I might have enough to be fairly wealthy. I'm sure you all agree that's something we all want.

If you don't want it to grow too much why then do you hope to be wealthy with it, it seems you mixed up your construction and you might want to check and edit because I can't seem to make sense out of it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
June 10, 2017, 11:16:25 AM
I personally don't want the super wealthy involved in Bitcoin. They could cause the price to go crazy and they could control Alto of what goes on price wise. They could make huge whale splashes. I don't want Bitcoin to grow too much in value since I would like tonesrn enough to have a good amount so when the price goes up I might have enough to be fairly wealthy. I'm sure you all agree that's something we all want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 09:18:14 AM
I doubt any milionaire is really interested into bitcoin,even knowing if they join price should go up very fast, but why would they bother with bitcoin if they have the life they wanna, but i know people rich always search a way to improve their capital, but i doubt bitcoin is on their vision.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 09:17:03 AM
Solar energy are becoming less expensive at some countries already, taking those into consideration invest now might be a good thing for anybody, use those energy to mine will let people to recover their investment faster, besides those you will get solar energy lifetime, all you need is to check always your equipements, soo its a double win investment.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
June 09, 2017, 01:36:08 AM
If some countries are interested in using bitcoin, why not rich people, of course they will be attracted to bitcoin, investing in rich people's bitcoins will increase, and they will be very glad to get rich
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 08, 2017, 03:09:54 PM
richest would lend small amount of their wealth as bitcoin investment and they will be long holder..
it effects bitcoin price
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 08, 2017, 01:42:50 PM
Yes they're using bitcoin secretly bitcoin also known as income every business man i think they are using bitcointhey had onterest on it even they just convert or exchange 10% of there money they still can guaranteed the income they get even in trading they had people who arw qorking for them
Activity: 348
June 08, 2017, 01:40:51 PM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
And if so, would that be a good thing for us small people or negative??
I mean rich people are capabale of so much things, so it makes me wonder..
In my opinion, I think that those rich families will surely invest their wealth in bitcoin because they know for sure that it will be big deal in the future. Also, what makes them rich is that they always try something new and they somewhat really don't care at all if its a win or lose because they have money to spare. I've known rich people who are successful and they are also into bitcoin like Bill Gates and etc.

Rich people don't need bitcoin or anything else for that matter so they are more likely to invest in something they believe in. For some rich people that is bitcoin, for others its whatever speciality they grew up in or developped themselves. In other words rich people will invest in bitcoin if they believe in the concept.
You can think the rich people not need Bitcoin can change the world's or bla bla bla ... Grin. They only need the value of Bitcoin, they want the price of Bitcoin can up more and will take big profit.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2017, 01:06:07 PM
Do you think the richest families or personalities in the world would be interested in using bitcoins??
In my opinion, I think that those rich families will surely invest their wealth in bitcoin because they know for sure that it will be big deal in the future. Also, what makes them rich is that they always try something new and they somewhat really don't care at all if its a win or lose because they have money to spare. I've known rich people who are successful and they are also into bitcoin like Bill Gates and etc.

Rich people don't need bitcoin or anything else for that matter so they are more likely to invest in something they believe in. For some rich people that is bitcoin, for others its whatever speciality they grew up in or developped themselves. In other words rich people will invest in bitcoin if they believe in the concept.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 08, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

Some rich people are interested in using bitcoin and some are using it already, and I think if they will be using it more that's a good thing. Since it is very unlikely that any rich family would spend over $36 billion to acquire all BTC, I think we are safe.  Smiley

In fact rich persons using bitcoin are very few and they are way too skeptical so I don't think they are investing heavily in bitcoin. People who are from medium class I see are investing a lot, for medium class I say people who can afford to buy a new car when they want, have nice vacations when they want and don't mind hospital spendings, at least in my country this is what defines a medium class family. Person from these families or young people who are technology related are buying a lot of mining PC-s, I see in my country the RX 480 is out of stock in every major vendor of electronics.

I disagree with this. What about big mining farms with hundreds and sometimes with thousands of Antminers? Only very rich people can afford that. You can mine only altcoins other than Bitcoin with RX 480 these days and although I don't think it's a wrong move to mine them, we have to admit that Bitcoin mining more and more becomes a prerogative of the rich

One swallow does not make a summer

Indeed, these farms have millions of dollars invested, and their owners cannot be called poor in any sense of the word. But the question seems to be more about those rich dudes who might be interested in Bitcoin as an investment asset. Given that, apart from the Winklevii twins, I for one don't know about any "rich" name linked to or involved in Bitcoin investments (i.e. about dudes like George Soros and Warren Buffett, or even someone of a smaller caliber). So the twins are sort of outliers, and we don't know how they feel about their Bitcoin investments now (after the SEC rejected their ETF application)

I think they feel pretty good 'cause they earned $11 Million due to their investments in Bitcoin.  Smiley

Also there's a guy, Jered Kenna, who started investing in BTC when Bitcoins were only 20 cents per coin and he has earned over $30 Million by now.

Another big investor is Charlie Shrem, a well known to Bitcoin community person, who bought a big quantity of BTC when it was cheap, and now he has over $45 Million.

But I agree with you in general. Most of the famous rich people are not investing in Bitcoin, yet.
For the truly rich buying bitcoin is just spare change, I’m not really sure why they don’t see the opportunity and take them, maybe they see bitcoin as a treat to the status quo and since they are happy with it and the way things are then they decide to reject bitcoin instead of seeing it as an opportunity to earn even more money and become even more powerful.

I think, it's simpler than that. They don't decide to reject Bitcoin, they just have no time to see what it is. They drink, smoke, snort or whatever they do, and they have no time for anything else. Of course they have financial advisers but those people do mostly the same things. And that's it, no conspiracies, no nothing. As simple as that.

And of course we have others about some of which I have told in the quoted text above.
Well, that makes more sense than my previous post, but now that you bring economic advisors to the topic, I think it makes sense that those that control the finances of the rich to be more cautious when it comes to their investments after all they don’t need to try to push for big earnings the only thing they need to do to keep their jobs and make money is to not lose big amounts of the riches of their clients.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 08, 2017, 10:40:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: