Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 7. (Read 2810 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:07:00 AM
Currently the market is red again, conditions are unstable and experience an uncertain decline. So many who will take advantage of the current situation to collect coins, still have to be patient to deal with this.
Market will continue falling, The best decesion as for now is investing in ICO that almost over and fixing you looses/profits on such weak market.
I recomend to take a look at such projects as Bolttcoin and Ubex, both almost conducted ICOs with hard cap reached and will appear on the market in September but September muct be bull run already
Everyone hopes that bull run will start in September but personally me is very doubtful about that... BTC firstly has reach 5k USD
If it happens then BTC will rebounce to 20k till the end of the year! Alts will follow for sure, and such hyped ICOs like Ubex or world wifi that was over 2 month ago will demonstrate the biggest growth! IMHO
Rebouncing to 20k in few month?? Crazy prediction...It is impossible. To 10k max!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
Currently the market is red again, conditions are unstable and experience an uncertain decline. So many who will take advantage of the current situation to collect coins, still have to be patient to deal with this.
Market will continue falling, The best decesion as for now is investing in ICO that almost over and fixing you looses/profits on such weak market.
I recomend to take a look at such projects as Bolttcoin and Ubex, both almost conducted ICOs with hard cap reached and will appear on the market in September but September muct be bull run already
Everyone hopes that bull run will start in September but personally me is very doubtful about that... BTC firstly has reach 5k USD
If it happens then BTC will rebounce to 20k till the end of the year! Alts will follow for sure, and such hyped ICOs like Ubex or world wifi that was over 2 month ago will demonstrate the biggest growth! IMHO
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 05:41:05 AM
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 05:33:09 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 05:30:43 AM
It is normal for conditions to be unstable during bear period and the worst to be holding now would be altcoins due to the rate they drop very fast. The market is in a bear state generally, and sell off are always fast during this period which makes it hard for anyone to really trade it except with some caution and some good knowledge. We just have to keep up with the faith and see how things will be ending up eventually.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
August 08, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
Most likely they are now leaving their coins, and are turning to real money.
Later it will return when the price rises or turns green.
A time to hold back and allow the market to move without having to panic and stress in monitoring it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
There is no token left in the market.Everybody keeps saying we're going down.So they are right.However, it will not rise without falling.Soon the market will go up again, yes, we will be patient, but we will be the winner.
Activity: 233
August 08, 2018, 04:54:54 AM
for now the market conditions cannot be predicted so that the bullish science and whatever it is cannot be used anymore to predict the price of tokens or coins at the exchange place.
Activity: 280
August 08, 2018, 04:18:23 AM
The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
Whales are playing with little investors, making them sell when the price is down and they buy more when everyone sells and dumps the price.
Activity: 532
August 08, 2018, 04:06:45 AM
The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
That's the whale's strategy. Their strategy is to make the traders difficult to understand and can not predict the direction of the market in the next few days.
They will confuse the traders and they will become ignorant when investing. That's when the whales get a profit.  Grin
Activity: 191
August 08, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
Facing this situation very quiet and I have to be patient because the market indeed fell crypto. It is better to hold a coin in my possession than I sell, because if I am going to be selling suffered losses. The market has not experienced the recovery and investors have not yet returned to the market.
Activity: 97
August 08, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

ETF postponed, people panic selling. Not the correct way to invest but.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 03:17:42 AM
What do you think about the market today? While many investors today are involved in investing and I like to participate in the program, the ico programs will help us to have community products that will help founders get their share of capital. production and business
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
August 08, 2018, 02:37:45 AM
Things are really getting out of hand and I think we should still hold as I am speculating that the whales are trying to buy at cheap price.  Many of those that were speculating high price for bitcoin this August may not have analyze well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
I think it's cash out time.
Absolutely no! I think it is cash IN time, Because I think the market is now at the bottom and there is nowhere to go down. Now a good opportunity to buy altcoins and hold them until December
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 02:01:06 AM
keep calm, crypto currency prices full of surprises, full of unpredictable fluctuations appropriately, now prices are rising, keep updating information and do not panic

right, in my opinion the decline in crypto currencies for me is a natural thing and there is no need for panic to sell coins, because I am also sure the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise at the end of Q4 this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 01:34:06 AM
Many people did the analysis and tried to find the reasons, but they simply do not exist, it's most likely a game of whales who at first crashed everything, and now they are waiting for something when they can get rich again on trusting investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 12:58:17 AM
Everything can happen, The Cryptocurrency world may experience a decrease and increase at any time may change We need to do a great strategy to run Cryptocurrency business in order to make a profit.

That is right, brother. Even the so-called crypto experts make the mistakes in their prognoses. I know that many of the guys that are on this Forum are even praying for the fast start of the bull run.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
There is nothing to think because already the market turns red again and look at the prices of both ETH and Bitcoin decreased a lot in the market and giving chance for investors again. Those who afraid can stay away from the market and wait until the market starts recovering again.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:43:11 PM
Well from looking at the past few months we can notice a downward trend and for most it is a worrisome times, especially for those who have already invested. Also confusing for those that are planning to invest, because they have mixed feeling: for them its good that the value is going down because they can buy fr cheaper, but on the other hand, if they do buy and the value continues to drop then they they also lose money. Some are saying its time to cash out. I think it all depends  on your financial plans and aims of investing in alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: