Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think? - page 8. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 26, 2019, 06:46:01 PM
I think the development are rather slow than stated
Because bitcoin transaction charges are abit high and excessive sometimes

But I believe the adoption has been enormous and even with Japan encouraging payment to be made with bitcoin
It’s going to be better
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 26, 2019, 06:43:13 PM
Indeed it should not depends on people, but in my opinion i think most of projects depends on people because if people not join and buy and trade and use a coin then the project can't succeed.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
April 26, 2019, 05:07:50 PM
Got my eye and attention cought there, I myself too got to ask and depend on a certian friend and for me a veteran who introduced me to bitcoin. All day asking before what will happend? Is it okay to do this, to do that to make this move and help making decision and asking what to do.

At the end not know from the other that he was a little annoyed but still helpind us because at end not knowing that I made a research on my own to make this and that decision. So learning that asking helps but know it all making a research about a certian topic do help me as well.

To everyone or newbie take from me who did this(OPs thread) situation way back.
Take it from me who supports this discussion.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 26, 2019, 05:02:26 PM
I see that the crypto world is developing very fast, including bitcoin. And also with the entry of technology and breakthrough breakthroughs, especially in the ICO project. But my question is whether it would be good if there were still many people who were reluctant to develop and increase their knowledge too and still depend on the opinions and predictions of others?
In my heart I say that is not true. What about your point of view?

You can't really take that out in the equation. Remember the market is based on speculations and sentiments.

So if there's some negative news or opinions around, specially from well known personalities, it was will have a bad impressions so those potential individual will be somewhat unwilling or hesitant to enter the market. That's why we should always be attentive and learn how to read between the lines before making our decisions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 26, 2019, 04:55:09 PM
I see that the crypto world is developing very fast, including bitcoin. And also with the entry of technology and breakthrough breakthroughs, especially in the ICO project. But my question is whether it would be good if there were still many people who were reluctant to develop and increase their knowledge too and still depend on the opinions and predictions of others?

You are right on point. A lot people in the crypto Ecosystem solely depend on the opinions made by people  without trying to find out or do the researches themselves. I think its about time everybody do their own research to help the understand some facts about the crypto ecosystem and help this ecosystem grow and free from false speculations and predictions.                     
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 26, 2019, 04:22:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: