Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about 9/11 mystery? - page 15. (Read 54921 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
June 13, 2016, 09:18:29 AM
Big logical question still not answered by the Truthers:

If there was a controlled demolition, why were there planes as well? One or the other makes some sense, but not both.

Hint: if the building was blown up, why not just fabricate a plot that it was blown up by terrorists?

If there were just planes, why not just leave it at that and say the terrorists flew the planes? Even if the buildings hadn't have fallen (even though Spendulus has clearly shown with pretty low level physics that they could easily have fallen), the attack would still have killed hundreds or thousands and had a similar overall psychological end result on the American people.

Still waiting...

America more than any country (except maybe Japan) is a movie country. Seeing is believing, especially if it is movie style.

The point was to get the buildings to fall, and make it look like Arab terrorists, so government had an excuse to go into Iraq and Afghanistan, and give Silverstein the asbestos clean-up he wanted.

Spendy's low level physics doesn't take into account the unknown, or the high level physics that went into building the Towers.

Less than 3000 were killed. There is enough ongoing investigation and questioning by many. Don't make the number too large or there would be a lot more truther questioning.

Cool

You said a lot of words, but didn't answer the question. See bolded.

There was no logical need for the towers to fall, all that was needed (if we follow your narrative of an inside job) was a huge spectacular attack on American soil. That could have been terrorists blowing up a building, OR terrorists flying planes into a building.

To formulate a secret inside job that involved BOTH of these factors adds massive extra layers of cost and risk, with insubstantial reward. Do you understand what I mean by that? By doing it the hard way, you're making your inside job exponentially more expensive, harder to plan, and much easier to get leaked, without enough payback at the end.

Just one of the two factors (bombs/planes) would give the government an excuse to go to war.

Hypothetically, If it was my choice, I'd choose the planes - less personnel involvement, easier to pull off, and even if the towers "couldn't have possibly fallen" they would still need to destroy them afterwards - good luck repairing the damage and convincing health and safety officials that the towers are safe to use again. And guaranteed, the controlled destruction of the twin towers weeks later would be televised and have a psychological impact on the American people.

Two birds one stone, see what I mean?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 13, 2016, 08:46:52 AM

If there was a controlled demolition, why were there planes as well? One or the other makes some sense, but not both.

They really need to simply get some better conspiracy theories.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 13, 2016, 07:08:52 AM
I once worked in what is essentially a half sized replica of the WTC buildings located in Tulsa Oklahoma built by the same architect.  It is/was common knowledge that the building would break in two pieces at about the 20th floor if something were to happen to the structure...read not fall in on itself.

Lew Rockwell is a lone nut theorist...read not credible at all.

The airplanes were there to give it an Al Quaeda signature and to rile the American people up so they would fall for the big lie.

BADecker you must be a CIA apologist...I hear your boss pronounced just yesterday that there is no evidence that the Sauds had anything to do with it...then why the 23 page redaction?

Try again pal...your side is about to lose once and for all come about November of next year.

Show us the common knowledge please. What are the details.

You are quite an insider with Lew to know this. I mean, even Lew makes mistakes sometimes.

Please explain about the CIA apologist thing. You know where I work? Which 23 page redaction is that?

My side is God's side. Even though I make my mistakes, my side will win forever.

Cool
legendary
June 13, 2016, 07:02:32 AM

Hint: if the building was blown up, why not just fabricate a plot that it was blown up by terrorists?

If there were just planes, why not just leave it at that and say the terrorists flew the planes? Even if the buildings hadn't have fallen (even though Spendulus has clearly shown with pretty low level physics that they could easily have fallen), the attack would still have killed hundreds or thousands and had a similar overall psychological end result on the American people.

Still waiting...

America more than any country (except maybe Japan) is a movie country. Seeing is believing, especially if it is movie style.

The point was to get the buildings to fall, and make it look like Arab terrorists, so government had an excuse to go into Iraq and Afghanistan, and give Silverstein the asbestos clean-up he wanted.

Spendy's low level physics doesn't take into account the unknown, or the high level physics that went into building the Towers.

Less than 3000 were killed. There is enough ongoing investigation and questioning by many. Don't make the number too large or there would be a lot more truther questioning.

Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 13, 2016, 12:54:29 AM
I once worked in what is essentially a half sized replica of the WTC buildings located in Tulsa Oklahoma built by the same architect.  It is/was common knowledge that the building would break in two pieces at about the 20th floor if something were to happen to the structure...read not fall in on itself.

Lew Rockwell is a lone nut theorist...read not credible at all.

The airplanes were there to give it an Al Quaeda signature and to rile the American people up so they would fall for the big lie.

BADecker you must be a CIA apologist...I hear your boss pronounced just yesterday that there is no evidence that the Sauds had anything to do with it...then why the 23 page redaction?

Try again pal...your side is about to lose once and for all come about November of next year.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
June 13, 2016, 12:43:42 AM

Still waiting...
legendary
June 12, 2016, 09:33:24 PM
We don't need this. We have Spendy.

Got it!

Actual discussion of physics, chemistry and math at the 8th grade level can't be allowed in a discussion by and with 911 Truthers because all the flaws in their logic would be exposed by junior high level thinking.

Thank you.

Cool
legendary
June 12, 2016, 09:17:20 PM

Got it!

Actual discussion of physics, chemistry and math at the 8th grade level can't be allowed in a discussion by and with 911 Truthers because all the flaws in their logic would be exposed by junior high level thinking.

The only possible response is to accuse anyone of using actual science and principles of being a government shill!

What you actually need, Badecker, is a better conspiracy theory.
legendary
June 12, 2016, 09:10:14 PM

----------

New Propaganda Bill Resurrects CIA's 'Operation Mockingbird'

The New 'Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016' (S. 2692) or 'Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act' of 2016 has many characteristics of the CIA's Operation Mockingbird and has been referred to as 'The US Ministry Of Truth'. The Bill is currently being reviewed by congress The US Government Is at it again.. Same Dirty tactics from the cold war era taken from their bag of tricks, dusted off repackaged and presented to the public as a necessary means for 'National Security' Once again the free press is not only under attack it is being used as a front for a propaganda war! Just like all warfare the people pay the price!

New Propaganda Bill Resurrects CIA's 'Operation Mockingbird'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMM19RXTiXU

----------

Cool
legendary
June 12, 2016, 11:18:54 AM
Except for the fact that all of these things are required to meet strict fire codes as all high rise building in NYC are in order to prevent these high temperatures. Even if they did create these temperatures, the fire still did not burn long enough to weaken the steel with isolated fires that would have wicked away the heat by conducting it thru the steel framework over such a short period. How does a short burning fire weaken structures 20-90 stories below? Answer: they don't.

Sorry, my reading of the matter shows estimates of about 1 pound/square foot of combustibles.  And since those include carpet, plastic, wood, I have to be skeptical that "strict fire codes" would somehow eliminate all the common materials found in offices. 

Also, your talk about "wicking away heat" actually disproves your own argument, instead of supporting it.  That raises the temperature of the beams.  And then they have less strength.  And then they bend and buckle.
legendary
June 12, 2016, 10:42:04 AM
Sure, the offices, desks, carpet, drapes, plastic, all that stuff burns in offices will produce a 1000F fire.  Just like a regular wood fire.   It will do it every time, unless someone puts the fires out.

I've been around wood stoves all of my life and use one now.  No wood stove I've ever seen has melted.  Nor have even the thin steel stove pipes we used back in the day.  Considering that stoves are built to induce a draft when the damper is open, the hydrocarbon fuel is seasoned and of significant quantity compared to the steel by weight, the only sink for excess thermal energy is the air in the room, and fires are effectively indefinite in duration, that seems pretty amazing.  Wouldn't you say?

So no wood stove has melted.  What does that imply in your opinion?

As far as I know these few local Truthers have given up arguing the strawman that the "Steel beams melted."

The issue was temperatures in the rubble heap.   Very different matter.  Although I don't know why anyone would find the temperatures in the rubble heap interesting from a building-conspiracy theory point of view.  Reminds me of related issues in heat retention of course, but perhaps people are not familiar with those.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
June 12, 2016, 12:45:46 AM
Sure, the offices, desks, carpet, drapes, plastic, all that stuff burns in offices will produce a 1000F fire.  Just like a regular wood fire.   It will do it every time, unless someone puts the fires out.

I've been around wood stoves all of my life and use one now.  No wood stove I've ever seen has melted.  Nor have even the thin steel stove pipes we used back in the day.  Considering that stoves are built to induce a draft when the damper is open, the hydrocarbon fuel is seasoned and of significant quantity compared to the steel by weight, the only sink for excess thermal energy is the air in the room, and fires are effectively indefinite in duration, that seems pretty amazing.  Wouldn't you say?

legendary
June 11, 2016, 11:05:23 PM
10- Explain how temperatures in the 800-1000 Kelvin range were created in the debris pile 5 days after the attack as measured by NASA satellites......

As previously noted, at the conclusion of the tower's fall, ALL POTENTIAL ENERGY of the tower's height above gound level will be changed into kinetic energy, heat, light, etc. 

Note the phrase above "heat."

What part of this is difficult to understand?
legendary
June 11, 2016, 11:01:15 PM
I don't declare them debunked.  The math that I present may well do that, though.

For example let's take your gem of a rebuttal.

Oh really? Too bad that 2000% over engineered metric was for JUST THE OUTER COLUMNS. The outer columns only supported about 40% of the total load.

Are you fucking kidding?  The 120x load still applies, for the perimeter to 40% of the total load, and for the central columns, for 60% of the total load.  Your argument is still defeated.  Get real please.  Evasions don't work, the entire record of the argument is in these posts.  Over and over you have simply denied a refutation of an argument.  Your own logic REQUIRES THE BUILDING TO FAIL WITHOUT EXPLOSIVES.  

No your bullshit about loads does not still apply, because the figure of 2000% redundancy is for ONLY THE OUTER COLUMNS which support only 40% of the load. ....

So?  Let's step through it.  We have a 120x load against which the outer columns are claimed to support a 20x load.  But that's only for 40% of the total load.

Fine.  40% of 120x is 48x.

So columns are claimed to support a 20x load but are subjected to a 48x load, and they do exactly what they must do.  They fail.  As I previously stated, your own logic requires the building to FAIL WITHOUT EXPLOSIVES.

Assuming all this structural load BS happens to be correct,
it all just decided to distribute itself appropriately to each of the remaining girders,
irrespective of their connecting beams,
so that each girder decided to collapse evenly,
at the same time as every other girder,
so that there was no topple...
the whole thing by itself,
without demolition, right?

Mwahahahahahahaha.  (<<<  I really like that laugh structure.)

Cool
legendary
June 11, 2016, 10:44:41 PM
I don't declare them debunked.  The math that I present may well do that, though.

For example let's take your gem of a rebuttal.

Oh really? Too bad that 2000% over engineered metric was for JUST THE OUTER COLUMNS. The outer columns only supported about 40% of the total load.

Are you fucking kidding?  The 120x load still applies, for the perimeter to 40% of the total load, and for the central columns, for 60% of the total load.  Your argument is still defeated.  Get real please.  Evasions don't work, the entire record of the argument is in these posts.  Over and over you have simply denied a refutation of an argument.  Your own logic REQUIRES THE BUILDING TO FAIL WITHOUT EXPLOSIVES. 

No your bullshit about loads does not still apply, because the figure of 2000% redundancy is for ONLY THE OUTER COLUMNS which support only 40% of the load. ....

So?  Let's step through it.  We have a 120x load against which the outer columns are claimed to support a 20x load.  But that's only for 40% of the total load.

Fine.  40% of 120x is 48x.

So columns are claimed to support a 20x load but are subjected to a 48x load, and they do exactly what they must do.  They fail.  As I previously stated, your own logic requires the building to FAIL WITHOUT EXPLOSIVES.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
June 11, 2016, 06:36:59 PM
legendary
June 11, 2016, 12:55:18 AM
I had heard the idea that there were no planes in the crash of the Towers, but I had never seen the convincing info that Gleb shows us here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15148266. Looks like the whole thing was demolition, and the demolition guys did a good job of blowing out just enough of the buildings to make it look like planes did it.

So that's why there was no great heat from the jet fuel. There wasn't any jet fuel.

Cool

wow this guy brings a whole new meaning to the word delusional. What a fuktard.
legendary
June 10, 2016, 03:11:58 AM
I had heard the idea that there were no planes in the crash of the Towers, but I had never seen the convincing info that Gleb shows us here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15148266. Looks like the whole thing was demolition, and the demolition guys did a good job of blowing out just enough of the buildings to make it look like planes did it.

So that's why there was no great heat from the jet fuel. There wasn't any jet fuel.

Cool
legendary
June 07, 2016, 12:14:06 AM
....www.lewrockwell.com....
lol, yeah that's a crackpot.

Destroying evidence, huh.

How long exactly should that sticking pile of junk from fallen towers have been allowed to sit in the middle of NYC?  Months?  Years?  The record of decision making on the cleanup is publicly available.

Changing the subject now are we? 

One ridiculous assertion to another.

Hi, Spendy. Nice hearing from you again. LOL! Are you still on the 9/11 topic?     Cheesy
legendary
June 07, 2016, 12:05:55 AM
....www.lewrockwell.com....
lol, yeah that's a crackpot.

Destroying evidence, huh.

How long exactly should that sticking pile of junk from fallen towers have been allowed to sit in the middle of NYC?  Months?  Years?  The record of decision making on the cleanup is publicly available.

Changing the subject now are we? 

One ridiculous assertion to another.
Pages:
Jump to: