Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about 9/11 mystery? - page 17. (Read 54921 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 05, 2016, 04:40:50 PM
1. The Towers were made to withstand plane crashes;
2. There wasn't near enough heat from the plane fuel to do the job.

Neither of these assertions is true.

Your assertion that these points are invalid is not true.

Cool
It's your problem to prove that.  Certainly that is the opinion of your consensus.

A consensus of one - you.  I hope you can do better than the insurance company, which found no evidence of insurance fraud, and instead found, like we all know, that the planes caused the towers to fall.  
The Internet shows that there are thousands of people who think similarly.

$Money. Like anybody in an insurance company is going to tell the complete story when he is making lots of money off the ploy.

Your conspiracy theory is totally wacko because far simpler ones exist if there was a conspiracy.  Just have some Arab-looking terrorists running around the streets shouting "Allah Ackbar, we are going to blow towers up!  We give you three hours to get everyone out!"
Your conspiracy theory is completely messed up because there is nothing simple about 9/11. All your talk and throwing around of some chemistry and physics doesn't even apply to the 9/11 inside job.

Then the same pre arranged explosives go off and the towers come down.

But that's not what happened.  What happened was just one more boring, ridiculous suicidal Muslim extremist atrocity, designed to strike terror into the West (which it didn't do, of course, it just got us mad).

This "Alternate Conspiracy Theory" I mentioned doesn't require you to do all the continual lying that you have to do to maintain your belief system in a conspiracy.  Unfortunately, it isn't what you have.  So run on off and watch more crappy Youtube videos that tell you what to think.  We'll see you after a little while, Truther.

There you go, trying to support the weakest conspiracy of them all... the official story.

1. The Towers were designed to handle planes crashing into them.
2. The heat was non-existent as shown by the people walking around in the places where the flames were supposed to have existed.
3. To this you could add that the pictures of the Towers coming down is similar to the way demolition does their work.
4. Almost anything can happen against tremendous odds once, but to have it happen in this way twice at the same time makes it virtually impossible to have happened, except that the inside job people made it happen.

You have yet to show plausible rebuttal to these basic points in any of your yammering. Rather, you would attempt to make it a personal thing with me, when all over the Internet others are saying the same things with far more detail. And essentially NOBODY is rebutting them with anything that makes any sense. I mean, we can sit here all day and say, "No, I'm right and you are wrong," back and forth to each other, and it has nothing to do with anything.

But, I have to thank you, again, for helping to prove that 9/11 was an inside job, if simply by not being able to show any flaws in the above 4 points.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
June 05, 2016, 02:15:02 PM

From Wikipedia...

Silverstein also has served as chairman of the United Jewish Appeal in New York, the Realty Foundation, trustee of the Museum of Jewish Heritage, and treasurer of the National Jewish Medical and Research Center in Denver.

You hair brained conspiracy theory requires this man, Silverman, to be pretty darn evil.  You think he was at the center of the conspiracy.

Actually, Silverstein could rightly be construed as a decent and humane guy if he got as many people out as possible and minimized the fatalities encountered in the event.

As bad as the reported 2500-ish fatalities of the event, it was amazingly low considering the size and nature of the buildings.  And it seemed to be mostly just lower-end people like fire-fighters and janitorial staff who ate the big one.  Oh ya...and the people from the interesting firm 'Marsh & McLennan' who were instructed to be in the offices for a meeting while their boss teleconferenced in.  Sometimes being stuck in traffic works out OK.

I remember from back near the start of this thing, before the memory hole made it's giant sucking sound, word of the 'Odigo' Israel based instant messaging platform sending out a warning to it's patrons to get the hell out some hours before the event.  I even remember that there was to be some investigation of who sent the IM, but I never did hear how that work panned out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall reading that miraculously no Israeli citizens were killed in the buildings when they did a count by nationality of the victims.  I do remember one individual purportedly killed on one of the planes who was, IIRC, an Israeli national.  Head of Akamai Technologies which was an organization that was a quasi-competitor of a company I was working for at the time.  That is mainly why I remember it.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 05, 2016, 01:01:22 PM
Silverstein and others wanted to take the Towers down. Why? Because the city was condemning them for the asbestos problem. The cost would have been enormous to take them apart the same way that they went up - piece by piece - especially when they would have to be taken down in a way that would protect everyone from the asbestos. The Towers were a problem that nobody could figure a simple way around. The 9/11 deception was the cheapest way.

The planes were necessary to make it look like a terrorist attack. This way they could take the Towers down without all the care and expense, using demolition. In addition, there would be all kinds of other money deals where Silverstein and others could make money if it were a terrorist attack... like insurance deals.

Of course everybody doing the deal, including Silverstein, knew that planes couldn't take the Towers down. But many people would buy into the terrorist attack idea ( some in this forum). So, save money by using demolition and terrorism deception, and getting the job done inexpensively.

Bldg. 7 was supposedly hit by pieces of the Towers, and this is what brought it down. Many people still think this way, even though it has been shown that 7 was barely hit, and that it was emptied before being collapsed by demolition.

Cool
Here's one more time your own post.  Your words.  Your own stupid Evil Jew fantasy.  Live with it.

I looked through my whole post, and I didn't find anything about evil Jews in it.

You mention the idea of evil Jews a lot with regard to 9/11. But nobody else does. What do you know that we don't know?

Cool

From Wikipedia...

Silverstein also has served as chairman of the United Jewish Appeal in New York, the Realty Foundation, trustee of the Museum of Jewish Heritage, and treasurer of the National Jewish Medical and Research Center in Denver.

You hair brained conspiracy theory requires this man, Silverman, to be pretty darn evil.  You think he was at the center of the conspiracy.

Your problem, not mine.  Please stop the denials.
legendary
June 05, 2016, 12:54:17 PM

Cool
It's your problem to prove that.  Certainly that is the opinion of your consensus.

A consensus of one - you.  I hope you can do better than the insurance company, which found no evidence of insurance fraud, and instead found, like we all know, that the planes caused the towers to fall.  

Your conspiracy theory is totally wacko because far simpler ones exist if there was a conspiracy.  Just have some Arab-looking terrorists running around the streets shouting "Allah Ackbar, we are going to blow towers up!  We give you three hours to get everyone out!"

Then the same pre arranged explosives go off and the towers come down.

But that's not what happened.  What happened was just one more boring, ridiculous suicidal Muslim extremist atrocity, designed to strike terror into the West (which it didn't do, of course, it just got us mad).

This "Alternate Conspiracy Theory" I mentioned doesn't require you to do all the continual lying that you have to do to maintain your belief system in a conspiracy.  Unfortunately, it isn't what you have.  So run on off and watch more crappy Youtube videos that tell you what to think.  We'll see you after a little while, Truther.
legendary
June 05, 2016, 11:12:28 AM

Cool
legendary
June 05, 2016, 11:11:06 AM
Silverstein and others wanted to take the Towers down. Why? Because the city was condemning them for the asbestos problem. The cost would have been enormous to take them apart the same way that they went up - piece by piece - especially when they would have to be taken down in a way that would protect everyone from the asbestos. The Towers were a problem that nobody could figure a simple way around. The 9/11 deception was the cheapest way.

The planes were necessary to make it look like a terrorist attack. This way they could take the Towers down without all the care and expense, using demolition. In addition, there would be all kinds of other money deals where Silverstein and others could make money if it were a terrorist attack... like insurance deals.

Of course everybody doing the deal, including Silverstein, knew that planes couldn't take the Towers down. But many people would buy into the terrorist attack idea ( some in this forum). So, save money by using demolition and terrorism deception, and getting the job done inexpensively.

Bldg. 7 was supposedly hit by pieces of the Towers, and this is what brought it down. Many people still think this way, even though it has been shown that 7 was barely hit, and that it was emptied before being collapsed by demolition.

Cool
Here's one more time your own post.  Your words.  Your own stupid Evil Jew fantasy.  Live with it.

I looked through my whole post, and I didn't find anything about evil Jews in it.

You mention the idea of evil Jews a lot with regard to 9/11. But nobody else does. What do you know that we don't know?

Cool
legendary
June 05, 2016, 08:54:52 AM

legendary
June 04, 2016, 10:14:03 PM
.....Silverstein funds could be all over the place, but simply not in his name. And, what better way for the top insurance people in those insurance companies to get the money from their companies into their personal control, than by paying Silverstein out of the company funds, and then suddenly becoming trustee of the trusts that Silverstein was formerly trustee of, a trust that owned, say, a few million in property here and there. And each of the other insurance guys did the same.

I mean, this is all speculation....

Bah.  Yah, you are using "speculation" to malign individuals and assert they are responsible for 3000 murders.  Because, yeah.  The "Evil Jew" theory of causation.  "Must be a Jew, so must be evil, so must be the cause of the 911 atrocity."  Only a true cunt would dream of saying such a thing.

All the Jews in my life are really, absurdly good people that I'm lucky to have, FWIW

I have to agree with that, and it even includes one or two that actually believe in or care about their religion, which most don't.

I, also, agree with that. No matter the race or creed, there are good people in any national group. But there are a few bad people, as well.

The point is, 9/11 was an inside job. Did some bad Arabs take part in it? Did some bad Israelites take part in it? Perhaps. But mostly it was some bad Americans.

At the base and core of the official story of the demolishing of the Twin Towers are two things. Two things supposedly contributed everything to the Towers coming down:
1. The plane crashes weakened the structural integrity;
2. The burning fuel from the planes did the rest.

The reasons why these two things couldn't have done the job are:
2. There wasn't near enough heat from the plane fuel to do the job, because we can see people walking around in the buildings after the crashes - even in the crash gaps.

This means that there was something else that brought the Towers down. What was it? The only thing left that we know of that could do it is demolition.

Since Silverstein was the owner of the Towers at the time, he is implicated. Since Spendy so vehemently speaks out to keep the Silverstein implication from taking a foothold, he is probably a watchdog working in part for Silverstein.

If Silverstein is a Jew, it is incidental, and has nothing to do with the Jews in general. And, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Spendy being a Jew if he is. The question is, to what extent are they Americans who are against America?

Cool
legendary
June 04, 2016, 06:00:38 PM
.....Silverstein funds could be all over the place, but simply not in his name. And, what better way for the top insurance people in those insurance companies to get the money from their companies into their personal control, than by paying Silverstein out of the company funds, and then suddenly becoming trustee of the trusts that Silverstein was formerly trustee of, a trust that owned, say, a few million in property here and there. And each of the other insurance guys did the same.

Bah.  Yah, you are using "speculation" to malign individuals and assert they are responsible for 3000 murders.  Because, yeah.  The "Evil Jew" theory of causation.  "Must be a Jew, so must be evil, so must be the cause of the 911 atrocity."  Only a true cunt would dream of saying such a thing.

All the Jews in my life are really, absurdly good people that I'm lucky to have, FWIW

I have to agree with that, and it even includes one or two that actually believe in or care about their religion, which most don't.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 05:49:43 PM

Cool

Bah.  Yah, you are using "speculation" to malign individuals and assert they are responsible for 3000 murders.  Because, yeah.  The "Evil Jew" theory of causation.  "Must be a Jew, so must be evil, so must be the cause of the 911 atrocity."  Only a true cunt would dream of saying such a thing.

Wow! First you speculate that some Arab Terrorists did it. Now you are speculating that it was the Jews. What's next? Are you going to say that some 8th graders did it....

Cool
Deny, deny, deny.  Fantasies in your fantasy world.  Evidence of your delusions is bolded.  Now slither back to some 911 Truther movies.  Try the ones with the long, dirge like music themes.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 03:23:35 PM

Wow! First you speculate that some Arab Terrorists did it. Now you are speculating that it was the Jews. What's next? Are you going to say that some 8th graders did it, just so that your silly idea of 8th grade math, chemistry and physics can fit in somewhere?

Thanks again for helping to prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

Cool
legendary
June 04, 2016, 01:21:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
June 04, 2016, 11:23:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
June 04, 2016, 11:10:51 AM

legendary
June 03, 2016, 09:10:22 PM

legendary
June 03, 2016, 07:35:20 PM
what mystery ?

It was a controlled demolition...
How come other 911 Truthers claim it was an uncontrolled demolition then?

Sure looks uncontrolled, those towers went down all over the place.

The twin towers were also built using aspestos through the entire buildings and had to be demolished anyway,
but doing it properly would have been ridiculously expensive.

Estimates I've heard are around $1,000,000,000.  Absurd, but the asbestos scare was pretty powerful and made a lot of people a lot of money in 'abatement' and the standards got out of whack in order to perpetuate the take.  I'm sure that (non-evil non-Jew) Larry Silverstein would rather have the 4 billion or whatever in insurance money than coughing up the 1 billion in demolition costs if done to code.

If evidence had indicated insurance fraud the insurance companies would have been seriously looking for it, and it's reasonable to think they would have found it.   The number of people that would have been involved and the huge amount of money the insurance companies would have paid to get one of them to sing.

However, if Silverstein would save $1,000,000,000 regarding the asbestos cleanup, what's a measly, say, $1,000,000 payoff to the insurance companies to give him his insurance payment while he returns the payment under the table?

In other words, it is reasonable to say that Silverstein could easily buy a phony insurance settlement for a $million....
That's idiotic.  There is no such thing as a "$1M payoff to the insurance co to give him $4B."  But hey, what should we expect from a 911 Truther?

I think I am beginning to see your problem, Spendy. Either you can't read, or you won't.

First, nobody said there was a $1 million payoff. But what's the use of money if you can't purchase things, right?

Second, it would have been the APPEARANCE of an insurance settlement that was purchased. And the amount of the sale wouldn't necessarily have had to be $1m. In fact, depending on how the Saudi's play into the picture, the sale might have been very small.

Third, the insurance settlement probably would have had to actually have been done. But that doesn't mean that funds hadn't been returned to the people controlling the insurance company even before the settlement went through.

Right in this forum we have at least one thread about the Panama Papers. Does this mean that there are no other companies doing this kind of thing? Of course not. And you don't even need a Panama Papers kind of company to handle the details for you if you know what you are doing.

The point? Silverstein funds could be all over the place, but simply not in his name. And, what better way for the top insurance people in those insurance companies to get the money from their companies into their personal control, than by paying Silverstein out of the company funds, and then suddenly becoming trustee of the trusts that Silverstein was formerly trustee of, a trust that owned, say, a few million in property here and there. And each of the other insurance guys did the same.

I mean, this is all speculation. But deals like this go on all the time.

Here is one that you can do. Put your house in trust; let the trust be the owner. Let a different trust be the trustee of the trust that owns your house, and you be the trustee of this, second trust. Write it up in the Trust paperwork that a certain signature is the signatory. It can be any signature. But, make a signature stamp to have the designated signature, so that any person that who has the signature stamp can virtually control the trust. Then, sell the house. But don't sell it, really. Rather, turn the signature stamp over to the new trustee of the second trust, for the cash he gives you. Nobody knows the house was sold, so to speak, because it wasn't. No sales tax or other fees.

Cool
legendary
June 03, 2016, 05:45:50 PM
what mystery ?

The twin towers were also built using aspestos through the entire buildings and had to be demolished anyway,

Estimates I've heard are around $1,000,000,000.  Absurd, but the asbestos scare was pretty powerful and made a lot of people a lot of money in 'abatement' and the standards got out of whack in order to perpetuate the take.  I'm sure that (non-evil non-Jew) Larry Silverstein would rather have the 4 billion or whatever in insurance money than coughing up the 1 billion in demolition costs if done to code.

If evidence had indicated insurance fraud the insurance companies would have been seriously looking for it, and it's reasonable to think they would have found it.   The number of people that would have been involved and the huge amount of money the insurance companies would have paid to get one of them to sing.

However, if Silverstein would save $1,000,000,000 regarding the asbestos cleanup, what's a measly, say, $1,000,000 payoff to the insurance companies to give him his insurance payment while he returns the payment under the table?

In other words, it is reasonable to say that Silverstein could easily buy a phony insurance settlement for a $million....
That's idiotic.  There is no such thing as a "$1M payoff to the insurance co to give him $4B."  But hey, what should we expect from a 911 Truther?
legendary
June 03, 2016, 02:59:17 PM
what mystery ?

In other words, it is reasonable to say that Silverstein could easily buy a phony insurance settlement for a $million, maybe less, and save most of the asbestos cleanup money. And who knows how much the Saudi's and their money played into the thing to, not only cover any losses Silverstein might have had, but to make him a tidy profit at the same time?

Not only is there way too little known fact to rule out inside job, but there is so little potential accuracy in the official story, that inside job is the prime suspect.

Cool
legendary
June 03, 2016, 02:20:24 PM
what mystery ?

Activity: 832
Merit: 286
Next Generation Web3 Casino
June 03, 2016, 03:08:16 AM
9/11 is too much conspiracy but what I believe is US still hiding some truths
Pages:
Jump to: