Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about being Vegetarian/Vegan ? - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
For me, being vegetarian is making our lives healthy. I salute to the people doing this because its not that easy. Especially when you get used to exposed to meat. But if ever since your family and all the people around you are doing this, then it would not be hard for you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
Well this is good, I think everybody would seem to agree I guess, take a look at the animals, rarely can we see them suffering like humans do of diseases and most of them are healthy. They eat grass, though there are carnivores but then what they ate was the other animal eating the same from nature. How about us? Mostly we eat processed foods which contain chemicals which probably contains carcinogens. So I a agree on going veggies.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It's good to become vegetarian because they are the people who don't eat poultry, meat, or seafood. They chose to become like that because they wanted to protect themselves from diseases like heart or bone problems and cancer. They even wanted to be vegans because they cannot afford to buy meat which is expensive. It's not in their budget plan so they tend to switch to it.
Activity: 210
being vegetarian now seems not unusual anymore, it is good to reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic diseases. but the vegetarian diet should create a mature pattern because if not maturely cause the perpetrator risk nutritional deficiency
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
For me more veggies/vegans means shorter queues at the butcher. I'm OK with that Smiley.
Activity: 153
this is what all people need
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
   I think it is great idea to be vegeterian for people who live at tropical climate particulary. But what about nothern nations? How would mongolians, eskimos, yakuts live without meat while their land is frozen and does not fit for agriculture? Besides they need high-calorie food to survive.
   What about me pesonally, I want to be vegeterian but I am already spoiled, I was raised as flesh eater
Activity: 19
Some people just want to live longer, healthier lives. Others have made the switch to preserve Earth’'s natural resources or from a love of animals and an ethical opposition to eating them, and there's abundance of scientific research that demonstrates the health and environmental benefits of a plant-based diet, even the federal government recommends that we consume most of our calories from grain products, vegetables and fruits. How about your opinion ?
Pages:
Jump to: