Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about blockchain games? - page 7. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
If there are people talking about it right now and it's a lucrative market that is still unexplored, sure enough it will be one of the hottest ways to get cryptos! In a way, I am out of this type of product, but I will be looking and I have in mind some projects of this segment! Is it a trend for the coming months? This is interesting.

I believe it can be more that just "a couple of months trend". I believe blockchain games can be very popular and profitable
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 03:34:28 PM
I personally only Pro cats know such a game. Quite an interesting thing, especially if they can provide a constant flow of customers and new money in this project.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
October 13, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
Trading and bounties are a good way to earn. And recently I’ve discovered a new way to do that – dapps (I’m talking about games). I’m not that experienced in that field but it seems to be interesting.

What do you think about it? Have you ever tried to?

I think dapp games are pretty good ways to earn this days cause it base on decentralized and fair result. Of which, I have seen a lot of online gambling site making use of it and I believed the best thing is to get into it  now before alot of people start dealing with i lt because the dapp is some how still in infant stage.
Activity: 266
October 13, 2018, 05:22:59 AM
Right now you can't earn serious money with blockchain games. They also are not so popular, the biggest and most popular has around 30000 players and about 100 daily actives, so they will not earn a lot even for their creators.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
October 13, 2018, 12:23:51 AM
Games? I've actually heard about this direction, but didn't think it could be so profitable. Have you already managed to get some income from this action, or while practicing? Can you give advice on where to start or at least what game to try? I'm very interested in trying what you're talking about.
I think he is talking about the gambling games made by some website that gives a little amount of bitcoin for you to experience their game then when someone is already addicted to it he will deposit bitcoin to his account in there to play more and lose more so basically I dont advice this kind of earning crypto because it is risky no one wins on gambling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 12:19:02 AM
both of them are a good way to benefit from crypto currencies, although at present, trading and bounties cannot be relied on to get maximum profit, because crypto currencies are falling
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
Trading and bounties are a good way to earn. And recently I’ve discovered a new way to do that – dapps (I’m talking about games). I’m not that experienced in that field but it seems to be interesting.

What do you think about it? Have you ever tried to?

I think it is a good idea bringing the gamers in the community of cryptocurrency. There are too many gamers all over the globe like players of DOTA and LOL. If there is an incentive while playing the game, correct sure the gamers will switch their time playing in DAPP.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 07:42:12 PM
This is a very promising direction. All projects that have a similar theme, collect their hard cap, investors are very fond of this area, so I try to participate in such projects.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 07:06:20 PM
I would like to say something about the blockchain gambling. Firstly: no one will come with a game that will not be profitable. Therefore, it is a gamble and you are going to lose your money most of the time. Anyway, crypto comes up with a transparent system where no one can influence the result. This might be quite underestimated by the majority of the people. Making every single ticket equal to win is the key. If nothing out of these cool blockchain solutions would be implemented in real life, I see gaming as space where it will be possible and desirable eventually.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
October 12, 2018, 01:02:46 PM
I also have to say that I have never tried to play because I have never had such an opportunity, but in general, I understand that these games have very serious potential, so I’ll probably try and try hard to find an opportunity to try.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
If there are people talking about it right now and it's a lucrative market that is still unexplored, sure enough it will be one of the hottest ways to get cryptos! In a way, I am out of this type of product, but I will be looking and I have in mind some projects of this segment! Is it a trend for the coming months? This is interesting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
I generally 2 hands for the blockchain game, it is very cool and promising, very big money will be spinning in this area, as people will enjoy the games, and plus everything else will broadcast video games, and fighting teams to go, which will collect millions of views, as well as football now
October 12, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
I consider that they will get their own place on the market because combination of something with crypto brings only pluses and new opportunities as I can see.

yeah. at least it gives good profit opportunities
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 12, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
I consider that they will get their own place on the market because combination of something with crypto brings only pluses and new opportunities as I can see.
Activity: 296
October 12, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
All digital combinations with blockchain will give a good benefit and it is very far-sighted move that is oriented on the future so close that it could be really.
October 11, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
I think this is a grea idea) I like to see how this process is everywhere and games are very popular in our days - so why not?)

Have you ever played these games?
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 10, 2018, 01:30:10 PM
I think this is a grea idea) I like to see how this process is everywhere and games are very popular in our days - so why not?)
October 10, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
I believe blockchain games is a good alternative to ICO. At least I’m sure that games are not scam.

I believe that ICO can't be replaced by blockchain games. However, I believe it can be another way to invest. More reliable, probably
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
What i think is that blockchain games cant replace ICO, but then i believe its a sole platform for an alternative to crypto and ICO.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
I believe blockchain games is a good alternative to ICO. At least I’m sure that games are not scam.
Pages:
Jump to: