Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about current bounties, airdrops and contests - page 2. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 287
In the bounty it is useful to participate for common development, we get acquainted with the concept of projects, if we read the white paper, find out how a particular product works, my opinion is an invaluable experience for beginners in the world of crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I think that bounty can help ICO project prospects for the future, spreading, volatility, and even help to create positive results.

there are few people who like airdrop, in my opinion, airdrop often gives us shitcoin.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
If the bounty would help the project to develop, it is worth effort, but I do not think that it would help to attract new audience, because newbies do not like listed tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
said who is aidrop and bounty has no influence, it's just that for beginner investors it is clear they will be fooled if they see a project from an aidrop or bounty method. in my opinion airdrop and bounty still have an important role in project development. because there is no successful project without the help of others
Activity: 238
Contests are not fair and now it is competely obvious. As for me, teams usually use contest to send money to their friends and relatives without being noticed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Bounty company is very useful for attracting people and recognition of the project in social networks. But in Airdrop I do not see much sense and I think that soon this kind of promotion of the project will soon die.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
To some extent, bounty campaign is still of benefit, but for airdrop,I guess is not really attractive anymore.We have seen contest that have been a success,if properly handle it can benefit a project.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
When you buy FNX tokens in November between Monday the 12th and Wednesday the 14th, you will receive…

❤️333 FREE DTE TOKENS!!!❤️
Yes! DatEat have been kind enough to bring you this offer in conjuction with FinanceX!

Sign-up via a referral link to also receive a 5% bonus. If you are the referrer, enjoy 10% commission on every purchase using your link! Here’s one: https://ico.financex.io/register/cjdavies

***Note: minimum FNX token purchase is $400 in accordance with our Presale minimum purchase value. The promotion is for new investors only.

https://medium.com/financex/buy-fnx-and-gett-free-dte-f976a7ffc558

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
the results of the bounty and airdrop for this year have results that are not encouraging. even many of those results into a coin die and have very low prices. with this happening certainly makes much of the bounty hunter felt disappointed with the existing conditions. the result of the bounty is expected to be difficult and this is also of course because of the condition of the crypto also under unfavorable circumstances.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?
in my own opinion, airdrop is only for attracting free coin seekers, if to increase sales I do not think, different from bounty, they work to advertise an ico / token. so in revenue, airdrop does not really help ico sales. hope it helps friends
Mostly airdrop is not worth anymore. You better do bounty where you can find project that has potential to stand in the market and support it on the  development, with effort it will be worth to wait for good reward. It is much better to do to let everyone knows about the purpose of the project for more investors to support it too. Both are gaining trust to people and let them know that there is new coin that can Aldo have potential in the market where everyone could gain profit.
Activity: 255
99% of aidrops are fake. There is even a topic, which consist huge amount of fake airdrops, so I do not waste my time on this kind of activity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
What I think? I think this is a good way to make money and gain a lot of experience

In the last year, the ICO teams seem to be doing everything possible to discourage investors from buying their tokens and a desire to join their bounty hunters to advertise their projects. This is a complete KYC test, which is sometimes impossible to perform, even if desired. In addition, such KYC checks, as a rule, began to be carried out after the completion of the ICO without any preliminary announcements, it is not always possible to learn about them in time. In general, everything is done to ensure that bounty hunters do not get tokens they earn. There is another form of fraud on the part of the ICO team.
Activity: 290
the bounty market is now in the same drawdown as the cryptocurrency itself, as soon as growth begins, so immediately increase the income from the bounty program
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Bauntu Buzzin this week began its first payments in coins ArtPro,CoinMarketAiet,Ethereum,Foundchain,Innercore, SLT, Tokeneo https://buzzin.com/fe88e18cd1
Activity: 320
So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?

I consider that bounties may be the easiest way to enter the market without any investments, but it also may be pretty chalenging expirience for newbies to find reliable ICO.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Current airdrops are mostly less lucrative than last year and also %95 of them are worthless. But bounties differ, if you find a good one, you can earn lots of money from these bounties.
It's hard to earn in bounty, so much more in airdrops. It will be a good sideline only for now, as long as we enjoy what we do like doing reviews and sharing our thoughts. But we need a stable job since not all paid now.
Activity: 434
I think the bounty thread is very helpful to the project team, but the air drop is not very helpful to the project team.
Most of the time, air drops only attract people to sell tokens, and even negative publicity for the team.

Mostly, airdrops isn't the helpful in a major way. Most airdrops are scam and I think it is not good to just rely on it. It is still better to join bounty Campaigns and invest in Cryptos to earn money. Hardworks gives bounty hunters the opportunity to see the future. While airdrops let us see it without the assurance of having it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
too much noise or excessive hype...efforts could be better channeled to working on platforms/service and slowly gaining real users...
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
Current airdrops are mostly less lucrative than last year and also %95 of them are worthless. But bounties differ, if you find a good one, you can earn lots of money from these bounties.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
What I think? I think this is a good way to make money and gain a lot of experience

I also feel that joining bounties and airdrops is a good way to make a profit while deepening the knowledge of the crypto world.

indirectly discussing in this forum will increase our insight into the development of crypto currencies
Pages:
Jump to: