Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about games on blockchain? - page 3. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:05:29 PM
Its something new for me, but I like all projects based on blockchain no matter what kind of. Games is no limit and huge market. Im thinking positive of gaming
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
Playing games and making money out of it, this has some mixed opinions; while some love it, others hate it. But it does sound like a fun way to make earn some cryptos. But we need to be careful that whether these are scams or not.
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
Faucets or blockchain games are fun to be a part of. Even though a lot of the people do not see it as an orthodox method, it is still a preferred way by the gamers mostly. But we need to do our end of the research to see if it is legit or fake.
Activity: 272
September 14, 2018, 06:23:59 AM
We think and thinking that this blockchain is the field of rising bitcoin in the market place. The information which is holding blockchain is really a useful way to play vital role in future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 13, 2018, 03:57:29 PM
CryptoKitties, Decentraland, God's Unchained etc. Is it possible to earn profit on this games or not?
I think it's possible. Because now all fields can be applied on the blockchain system. It only depends on how the development they make, whether it can be profitable or even detrimental. In the past there was also a gaming platform that had almost the same concept, and was good until now, and was still used by them.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 02:32:00 PM
i think the idea of a game on the blockchain is quite good, only the games that exist so far do not appeal to me. but when the games get better and different, i'm really interested.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
September 13, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
I'm not a fan of computer games, and generally consider games a waste of time , well , only if they aren't aimed at the development of logic and thinking, that is, educational games. But most don't think the same way and as statistics show, the game industry is a huge niche, which is becoming larger every year, so I see a lot of potential in games on the blockchain.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 13, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
decentraland grew by 30% per day, and there are now a lot of deals, I like how things happen. I continue to look
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
I am deeply convinced that games like CryptoKitties are  designed to enrich their creators, not you. I think each such project will not live long, but will have time to get a sufficient amount of money from the players.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 13, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
It's quite an interesting idea to create such games. This helps to earn extra money. But in this case, unfortunately, succeed only those who managed to join it from the beginning.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 11:51:29 AM
With the research I have made and with the current problems that developers faces in promoting their games, game on blockchain is the way forward i have only come across two projects that aims to make that happen. They are EOT and BGX, you should carry out further research on them the innovation is very brilliant.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
It seems to me that this is not a bad vector, in which it will be necessary to develop today, there are already some options, but as usual this is very small, it is necessary that people have a choice, so we need to work in this direction.
September 13, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
today in Decentraland  some whale bought about 150 parcels  and for a day sold more than 200 parcels and now the cheapest cost about 10k mana. Very interesting
September 11, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
This is an interesting topic! To the listed games I will add more MLB Crypto Baseball. Video review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1cXcRoEY8
Especially suitable for fans of baseball and those who understand it.

Gods Unchained I think will be the top game. Video rewiew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOICLoKJPU
It will be generally cool like the hearthstone! And in the future on VR! And with such a price on the ethereum, as now ... It is better to invest in such a type of cards that belong to you.

MLB Baseball is like fantasy? that is, what player did the best in the season, and it will cost more and more points will give or is there another principle in the game?
September 11, 2018, 04:04:35 PM
What about MMORPGs with weapons and equipment the is saved to a blockchain and for every End Game Raid completed or player that it is possessed by, it is permanently granted a stat boost or feature that makes it legendary in its own right. maybe also keep record of of its prior owners too. for posterity.

in decentralland there will be some games like RPG, I can give a link to the description, if you are interested
Activity: 9
September 11, 2018, 03:20:08 PM
This is an interesting topic! To the listed games I will add more MLB Crypto Baseball. Video review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1cXcRoEY8
Especially suitable for fans of baseball and those who understand it.

Gods Unchained I think will be the top game. Video rewiew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOICLoKJPU
It will be generally cool like the hearthstone! And in the future on VR! And with such a price on the ethereum, as now ... It is better to invest in such a type of cards that belong to you.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
September 10, 2018, 05:48:05 PM
Maybe some user get profit on that games. But the good choice is the gambling games like poker because it is like trading risky but profitable if you have a great move.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:41:07 PM
It seems to me it is very good idea. But on condition that the contract of a game will be in open access and will undergo testing. If it turns out that it honest, then why and is not present.
Activity: 23
September 10, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
What about MMORPGs with weapons and equipment the is saved to a blockchain and for every End Game Raid completed or player that it is possessed by, it is permanently granted a stat boost or feature that makes it legendary in its own right. maybe also keep record of of its prior owners too. for posterity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
It's great. There are some collectibles, where you are the solely owner of the collectible (for instance a baseball card) with the ownership of related smart contract. It can't be taken away and it stays on the blockchain forever. Digital collectibles are the future!
Pages:
Jump to: