Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about games on blockchain? - page 4. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
The cellarius project is interesting not quite a game yet but essentially its a fan driven multi media franchise that uses a blockchain based consensus tool that allows the community to vote on whether or not fan submitted works become cannon or not. Its an interesting idea to be sure.

https://cellarius.network/
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 10, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
i read that not long ago someone bought a cryptokitties for 600 eth so they are not simple games but you can also earn with them

for me it is more interesting than decentraland who have a beta version in December and Gods Unchained which are in pre-sale stage, does anyone look these games?
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
September 10, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
i read that not long ago someone bought a cryptokitties for 600 eth so they are not simple games but you can also earn with them
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 10, 2018, 12:41:00 PM
CryptoKitties, Decentraland, God's Unchained etc. Is it possible to earn profit on this games or not?
I'll ask you this. How those sites do exist if they aren't profitable on the very first place? Ofcourse they are earning profit and that's why they do exist on this market.
None of site owners would just waste up their work,effort and money just to launch a site which wont really benefit them the thing here is that it would matter if
the game will hit or just flop so its still a gamble.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 10, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
There is a game Monsterbit, is currently being developed. It seems to promise to be interesting. Mana is very well grown and not particularly greatly subsided, I think the potential is there. Well, in principle, the game on the blockchain is an interesting topic
September 10, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
Frankly speaking, all such games are nothing more than just a HYIP, which very well goes into the crypto-exchange community, but this is a very temporary phenomenon, which in the future will simply disappear.

All these are what? decentraland for example this is decentralized the world in the helmet VR, where will it disappear? Gods Unchained like a hearthstone, but on blockchain. Hearthstone has not disappeared anywhere
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
Frankly speaking, all such games are nothing more than just a HYIP, which very well goes into the crypto-exchange community, but this is a very temporary phenomenon, which in the future will simply disappear.
September 10, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
Uhmmm I think there is no game to make money with it . Maybe just slots/gambling and stuff like that . I like the idea with the games on blockchain maybe we can avoid hackers

there were at least a few games where players could make a profit, why do you give slots as an example?
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
September 10, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
maybe yes .... but i think game with RPG genre (like perfect world, etc) can make a good choice.
September 10, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Well all I know is that a lot of people did made good money on crytokitties. I am not into gaming so cant give an expert advice, however, if you think it as a investment point of view, investing in collectibles with limited supply do have potential to give you good returns.

for example ico decentraland immediately x5, if I'm not mistaken, and the price of land is growing like a yeast
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 10, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
Well all I know is that a lot of people did made good money on crytokitties. I am not into gaming so cant give an expert advice, however, if you think it as a investment point of view, investing in collectibles with limited supply do have potential to give you good returns.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
Uhmmm I think there is no game to make money with it . Maybe just slots/gambling and stuff like that . I like the idea with the games on blockchain maybe we can avoid hackers
September 10, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
CryptoKitties, Decentraland, God's Unchained etc. Is it possible to earn profit on this games or not?
Pages:
Jump to: