Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Islam ? - page 2. (Read 1059 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2015, 03:32:16 PM
Wildly violent..

They are like the Christans from the 1400's...

Religion is a bane on this planet.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
June 03, 2015, 11:29:59 AM
I hate all religions, Islam includes..on those days, it is just use as argument for stupid behavior, manipulating people and criminal violent acts.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2015, 10:28:44 AM
I'm an Anarchist, so naturally I hate pretty much all religion, there is some nasty shit in almost every one of their writings and teachings and you're a fool if you don't see it. If people wanted to create a religion that was strictly peaceful with no room for re-interpretation, then I'd be for it entirely, but there isn't, some fuckers will always find an excuse to be violent towards others for no reason, religion is just a convenient excuse.

Adding to that, what pisses me off more are the people who pretend to be tolerant and peaceful then they go and deliberately try to usurp the tolerant laws of countries where they are staying and re-write them so they can once again persecute and discriminate against people they don't like. I also don't like it when they expect me to believe what they believe or go along and agree with it especially if it's blatant bullshit.

My favourite recent example is the gay marriage referendum passing in Ireland and the total intolerance and bullshit coming from the religious side of the argument, in short, fuck your God, he's a hateful, jealous, petty and spiteful cunt.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 03, 2015, 10:15:24 AM
Okey what you really think about this religion , I see a lot of threads of haters and people linking only to what a bunch of criminals do with the name of the Islam while it's not what Islam actually is .

Most likely Muslims here will defend Islam and Christians and Jewish may or may not defend it and for Atheist they probably hate every religion out there , so I'd like to hear from you and let's see your opinions (without hurting and insulting the Prophet PBUH) . Note that I'am a muslim (don't think it matters tho)
Pages:
Jump to: