Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about NEM? - page 2. (Read 1067 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 27, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
looking NEM technology, with various advantages over other crypto, like the Proof-of-Importance algorithm, Namespaces, Mosaic, Node Reputation System, and harvesting, I think NEM is suitable for investment,

Greatly explained about the NEM in the project here. However the worth of the coin is not even grow over the 1 USD also.

I am looking for the project but price is the matter when we are taking to the marketplace value grow along with our investment on the money mate.

Personally I have belief on this coin it will grow better in the market for sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 05:12:35 PM
looking NEM technology, with various advantages over other crypto, like the Proof-of-Importance algorithm, Namespaces, Mosaic, Node Reputation System, and harvesting, I think NEM is suitable for investment,
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
The currency is interesting, the platform is developing, so I think for long-term investment NET platform is ideal.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 27, 2018, 04:33:06 PM
NEM is interesting because it has been in the top ranks.  However, there are so many other coin projects that it is hard to know how relevant NEM can remain.  There is a long and ongoing battle in crypto and it is bigger than it ever has been.  I know a lot of real people leading coin projects and putting their heart and soul into it. People are paying people real salaries or wages to do real work.  Crypto is more legitimate now than it ever has been and it has brought a large crowd of business-minded developers which also means a lot of competition.  

As long as NEM sticks to being useful to customers then people will want it and compete for it.  
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
Well, as an investment, I can hardly tell. I'm usually not that good with speculative investments.

However, NEM has something built in, that I really like. It's called POI - Proof of Importance. This is similar to POS, Proof of Stake, but with the difference that not the big coin hoarders gets rewarded, but the ones actually using the coins.
Other than that, NEM sounds good, easy and fast transactions. And something interesting: Venezuela's Petro, the first national cryptocurrency, is built on NEM.
Activity: 462
August 27, 2018, 04:27:12 PM
It was more attractive in the past but now there are more interesting projects so it should even go low if it will not attract new investors.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
I thing NEM is a sleeping giant because of the tech and development behind it. Now it’s not a demanding coin like other crypto but I think when its latest and greatest update released it’ll lead to developing marketing resources.
Activity: 46
August 27, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
It’s a blockchaing that built based on modern programming language, smart assets rather than smart contracts, aimed at commercial use with both of private and public networks. These are few reasons why I like it.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
August 27, 2018, 01:18:22 PM
For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
Are NEM's capabilities in demand now and in the future?
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)

I think that NEM is in itself a good technology, the problem is that the marketing is not going the right way and more tokens need to be launched into the platform.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 27, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
NEM is in my list of investment since long time, I lost my interest on NEM when on of the upcoming ICO called family<.>io got stopped due to regulation back in Feb 2018 which was supposed to launch on NEM blockchain. Well NEM have one of the largest blockchain center in Singapore and they are progressing very slowly & I think NEM can be a good investment for longer run.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 09:11:20 AM
There are a lot of alternate cryptocurrencies but there are only few coin that has a potential. You need to determine everything about the coin including the team, the community, the plan, the project, the whitepaper and the roadmap of the coin. You need to determine it all so you can know of the coin has a potential to become more useful in our daily life. Always do your own research.
Activity: 60
August 27, 2018, 09:10:43 AM
I'm inveted, it's a good and stable project that might see some more adoption
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 09:07:30 AM
After bitcoin, crypto investors are turning for NEM and even though all the “scandal” about the loss of US$ 400 million NEM’S currency on coincheck, one of Japan’s biggest digital exchanges, its finally close to seeing a revival of its numbers in the currency market which means that we may see a consistent comeback on the next days.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
NEM has already been through many obstacles and now it's placing itself to be one of the best platform for token after Ethereum. Though NEO, waves or EOS was widely hyped, I've seen NEM holds the second position when it comes about counting the number of tokens issued on the platform of each coins.
Activity: 773
August 27, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
Now is the time to buy a promising cryptocurrency NEM. That is, it makes sense to buy a coin at a low price now and put them into circulation when the rate reaches its peak.
The minimum investment horizon in NEM is approximately one year. That is, fans of the scheme "quickly bought - quickly sold - earned on the difference" it is better to choose another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
Are NEM's capabilities in demand now and in the future?
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)
NEM is a cool project,NEM is one of the few platforms offering enterprise solutions to business, unlike other cryptos, it does not attempt to fight centralization and the status quo, rather, it wants to offer a solution to businesses looking to integrate blockchain to their operations.I believe NEM has a bright future.
Activity: 49
August 27, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
NEM is a great platform with a great cold wallet ! Also a great coin !
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 27, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
I have nothing bad for the NEM project, because I think that with him very much can happen in the near future because before the correction, as far as I remember, the project had big plans for organizing a large marketing platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
This is one of my favorite tokens to invest beside BTC and ETH. Although NEM's prices have fallen sharply from the peak, I believe with its potential token, it will soon recover. Although it dropped a lot, it remained in the TOP 20 token with the largest market cap. If you have spare money, you can invest more in it, the current price is very good to buy.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 27, 2018, 08:28:21 AM
Previously, I liked the NEM project and I even invested in it. But after the theft of a large number of coins on the exchange, the project disappointed me. They promised to prevent the sale of stolen coins, but did nothing. Thus, the price of the coin fell dramatically. And now the development of the project seems to be frozen! From the developers there is no good news, the Comsa project has long had to work, but this does not happen. Perhaps in the future the project will return the lost positions, but I hardly believe it. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: