Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about NEM? - page 3. (Read 1067 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:16:05 AM
I think in these altcoins there are altcoin holders who move in the team's dump pum and this is very dangerous for a small investor because they can lose a lot of the money they invest in the altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 27, 2018, 08:09:53 AM
I am not sure about the future of it but i wish i was here and joined the airdrop when it happened.

About investing i think make your own investigation and act on it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 27, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
Are NEM's capabilities in demand now and in the future?
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)

I would put the majority of my money into bitcoin and eth.  There are too many coins right now and a lot of competition. Nem looks decent, but the low volume is concerning and the fact that all alts have taken a brutal beating.  Your fine leaving some money int NEM but keep a large portion of your money in stable well known coins.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 27, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
NEM? or the coin is XEM
It is very nice. they have attractive long-term projects. by providing their own wallet site (without having to convert to eth), they do a good strategy with profit that can be generated from the deposit.
I like their project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
August 27, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)

NEM is an amazing investment. I've seen them in action in our local markets and can confirm that they are very active in promoting not just their coins but all cryptocurrencies in general. They regularly have blockchain meetups and hackathons and i believe this is a great way to attract people and gain mass adoption.

I like NEM's marketing strategy and believe they can achieve a great many things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
August 27, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
On the pros side, NEM has had its separate blockchain from the start. It has a solid technical foundation (built in C++ and java totally from scratch).

Not overly large liquidity can mean two things, either the holders are confident it NEM's future and are not interesting in selling, or the demand is low. Low demand can also leave some room for future expansion if or when NEM becomes more popular. On the cons side, they have bad marketing and no real business collaborations. All in all, hard to give a definitive judgement, but this is one of the crypto-currencies one should keep an eye on.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:07:23 AM
With such a short amount of time, NEM has achieved a lot of success and is going quite good in the market. If you want to invest on it, do not hesitate, go for it.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 07:12:30 PM
NEM is at the top 20 of the list and this is doing better. It will be a good choice to invest in NEM, since it is in a good place.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:02:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: