Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about new coins? - page 2. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 28, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
New coins will uwce to take the pain to get grow and proven themselves over time. This is not the season of market bulls where even low quality projects get huge funds and attention. Currently any project that is able to survive the bear season and prove itself through this bear season becomes the the coin to reckon with. So far it may be very difficult to spot such coins
Those new promoted coin here in crypto is just not worth to buy or invest because at the end it leads us to scams and regrets everything much better to look for those potential that proven already to fluctuates high.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
New coins will uwce to take the pain to get grow and proven themselves over time. This is not the season of market bulls where even low quality projects get huge funds and attention. Currently any project that is able to survive the bear season and prove itself through this bear season becomes the the coin to reckon with. So far it may be very difficult to spot such coins
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 28, 2018, 05:18:08 PM
Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?

Of course. You can make money on any coins, if they have prospects for growth. The main thing that the project in which you want to invest were not projects cheaters.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
The possibilities are really numerous and finding a gem in all the altcoins that are being built daily is really time consuming but I believe it is worth a while if you know what to monitor and how to make the assessment. I discovered something called BTCN, it sounds catchy, they tried to make it as BTCs younger brother. As far as I could see for now, it reached coinmarketcap expressly and has already quite a community that is pretty active. I have been involved in some internal discussions about it and it seems promising for now. The facts are that it has a committed development team which is making upgrades and improvements frequently/almost daily and it already has a certain trading volume of a couple of known exchanges. I agree that more established coins bring more security, but then again, less known coins bring less needed investment and potential to boom. It is up to us to balance and act upon our expectations and goals.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 04:36:48 PM
I don't think, I analyse them, it is my approach. I like to participate in ICOs and to get information about new technologies, new types of busines and so on.
That's why I always read Whire Papers and clearly DYOR.
copper member
Activity: 56
https://temco.io
November 28, 2018, 04:36:43 PM
If you spend enough time, you can find worthwhile projects that in the future can shoot well
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
there are even very promising projects, and there are some slag koina, so here you need to carefully study and watch, but certainly worth highlighting new projects such as Goldma (GMA) Hetachain,and there are many others that are really good projects, and it is worth to look at them
copper member
Activity: 140
November 28, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
For the most part, just the same you need to pay attention to such coins. First of all, studying ico and other information if the coin is already out. It is possible that some of them will enter the top 100

But again, there is always a risk that the coins coming from the ico to the market can simply not even give x100. And then completely merge.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 28, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
For the most part, just the same you need to pay attention to such coins. First of all, studying ico and other information if the coin is already out. It is possible that some of them will enter the top 100
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 03:22:50 PM
New coins keep popping up every day, even among them it's really sad, if you invest in a new coin you have to look at the history of the development of the project so you can get big profits and far from the word losses.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 28, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
new coins are as good as the old ones depending on the developer and project and then is the NEO included in the new coin? if so, then I will answer NEO, there are several reasons why I like NEOs, one of which is that NEO is a smart contract that is being used by many ICOs, even I think that NEOs can be strong rivals for ETH in terms of smart contracts but that not easy and cannot be achieved in just a short time
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
November 28, 2018, 02:24:42 PM
New coins are actually not badly affected by this down time. I find them interesting to trade because they are sometimes the only green in my portfolio. Just be cautious too and don't rush into just any coin because its new
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 28, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
I think considering new coins is not the best idea right now, you can try 10x fallen tokens/altcoins, they can easily come back to their historical prices in a starting bull run. Its a choice of course.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 02:04:48 PM
Many projects from the top 100 have great potential. They have a finished product, a team that is actively working on the project. Just now the market is not in the best situation, and these projects have not yet shown themselves. I think on the overall growth of the market we will see what projects are really worthy.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 01:56:12 PM
I dont think anything about new coins. Because i focus on bitcoin, ethereum and my all altcoins i have. In bear market, i dont prefer buying new coins so i am not interested in them.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 28, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
What I think about new coins? Most part of them, it's near 98%, will die. Choosing coins from new, which could to be good is so difficult task.
Activity: 196
November 28, 2018, 01:32:36 PM
It depends on the project and team but i am not looking new projects. Because i think a lot of new projects are scam. I have an investment on some coins like neo, rlc, or qlc. And i want to buy new coins like eos and it will be last investment on this maarket for me. I will wait
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
actually, at present bitcoin market prices is right time we are dont thought other coin. yes if new coin can take the position topper 100 coin then we can invest. because now some currency have fack. so carefully to invest new coin. first need to know about coming new coin background. manegement team about need to know. then can invest.
Activity: 37
November 28, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
We can group them in few categories:

- Exit scam projects: From start, it is obvious they are going for the hype and will unload their bags at the top abandoning the project. Lack of developments and sole promises are best indicators for these type of projects.

- Nice, but not necessarily blockchain projects: These are the projects with pleasing ideas, which on second though actually don't require them to be implemented on blockchain or have native coin. Hard to know if they will fail or succeed, as they can still succeed with enough public support.

- Repetitive blockchain projects: They have a good use case for blockchain, but they are either a replica or very similar of an already existing and successful project.

- Killer blockchain projects: They have new, smart, simple (but useful) or revolutionary ideas with groundbreaking improvements to blockchain, and they are goddamn rare. Make sure you recognize one when you see it and hold on to it tight!
Activity: 420
November 28, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
There are so many new coins now, I have tokens that are on the game platform, that's good because some new projects from this platform don't do ico, they have a large number of communities, so I have new coins and tokens for future investments.
Pages:
Jump to: