Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about new coins? - page 4. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 27, 2018, 01:23:58 AM
too many coins now don't have an effect and actually make the market crumble. now we can see that the market is getting destroyed. making many people not see the potential of a new coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 27, 2018, 01:17:08 AM
There are some new good coins with promising future and there are some bad new coins as well ,it depends on your research to choose the right ones and newer coins are always so cheap too which I think  its worth it and we need new coins to fix some old mistakes other coins couldn't fix
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:56:03 AM
New coins have greater hopes and have very creative ideas that are able to produce real products. But to get new coins that have the potential of course you have to be careful and you have to do research. New coins must have a good development team so they can enter the stock market immediately.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 12:52:33 AM
the new coins are currently disposed of when they entered into the Exchange. many are in a hurry to release even though this in a pretty low price. but not all new coin look bad and some of which have the potential for great can even arrive at the ICO price set.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 12:46:01 AM
Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?
For some of the newer altcoins, I won't try to make an investment easily, so the risk is bigger.
The new Altcoin is a great idea that is very profitable. because with the presence of the new coins will be very beneficial to support the progress and well-being of the coins. because nowadays many developments on the coin to produce a much better development.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:34:25 AM
my interest in new altcoins and forks has really dropped and most of them i do not need. apparently, most coins are just there to make the dev team rich. i find new coins only interesting if they can really offer something new.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
New coins that has no solid use is better not being created, it will just increasing the amount of useless coin in cryptocurrency world.
I think every developer would be better to cooperate to create a high quality coins instead of making many coins that has no real value to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
November 27, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
New coins are always interesting to see the progress of their project. and in fact, everyone always likes a new project to support. if the project is good, then it's likely to be successful. I am always interested in new coins.
There is nothing actually bad with new coins as long as you know they have long term potentials of sustainable increase in value in the future and the only way you can know that is to be sure they have good products that will be useful in real life. The market will not remain speculative forever, a time will come when the survival of a market will be dependent on what it is offering and not just by some people wanting to get rich quick which is something that is a lot paramount right now.
Activity: 336
November 26, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
I recently found for myself a new project Digitex. I recommend everyone to pay attention to it. new exchange with margin trading without commissions. the coin is already in my portfolio.

I will check that coin. Recently, i stop searching, analyzing and reviewing new projects in crypto world since the market is unstable. But i ll check some of them.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 26, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
I recently found for myself a new project Digitex. I recommend everyone to pay attention to it. new exchange with margin trading without commissions. the coin is already in my portfolio.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 12:53:36 PM
New coins are more profitable than old coins, some new coins actually prove that they deserve to be in the best coin rank for investment and trading, in contrast to old coins that seem to be dying soon, they still seem to start to fly and develop
Activity: 121
November 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
I have invested a total of $5000 in DeepOnion in the last couple of days. It's quite cheap now. Current price is $0.12 while the ATH is $20. I think it's a better investment since it is developing continuously.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
November 26, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
I see every day new coins are always popping up and it seems like they can't be damned, but I also think if new coins also have the opportunity to achieve the highest value in coinmarketcap (all depends on team and it's development)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 26, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
Few days ago I read an article from a well-known analyst that he updated his portfolio and added such a coin as mana decentraland. I am studying it now to add to my portfolio in the future
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 12:37:57 PM
All the new coins neither good nor bad. You have to do a research in order to find the best coin to buy to make some good profit.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
Actually, I sold out almost all of my portfolio and now I have some fiat. But I think that there is some few tokens/coins good for holding. That is: Ethereum, Neluns. Also the most wanted and top of circulation based coins will be known as a stable coin currencyes.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 26, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?

New is hope but also bad, meaning hope to get profit and bad because new doesn't have proof to survive. Old coins is better than new, even have low price and little supply/ demand, this is the right one. I already follow several new coins and I only get scam or never list on exchanges.
Activity: 770
November 26, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
I think the new coins now will experience major difficulties in terms of marketing and development caused by very bad market conditions, because investors will reconsider when investors will invest in a new coin.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 26, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
new coins for me will only be a collection,
because all the coins I have are at a low point and expectations are a little delayed..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
There are a lot of great a perspective projects that are currently ongoing. The problem is, that due to the current market conditions, we are facing the problem of the lack of investors and even if the project is great it is very difficult to collect enough money.
Pages:
Jump to: