Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about PMC coin ? - page 4. (Read 3830 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2014, 08:04:11 AM
Multiple people have gone through the blockchain and verified that not only was the original account empty and all coins distributed, but that no single account held more than a few thousand coins.

Yes this coin is only for your small community, no one here seems to know PMC.
Theres no reason this coin could not support a community as large as any top 10 marketcap coin. All it lacks is a little more exposure
It has all the right qualities to be a grade A coin.

I'm heavily involved in both PMC and NOBL, and i'd say they have similarly sized communities as far as coin holders go, NOBL is just a few days older, and on a more prominent exchange atm which gives it more exposure; this in turn has attracted more development from the community. Most of PMC's community driven development has been more behind the scenes than NOBL's marketplace, or charity. PMC has focused there development efforts on distribution: faucets, block rewarder bots, etc. Since there are no new coins to mine, the coin had different needs early on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 21, 2014, 08:03:32 AM
Multiple people have gone through the blockchain and verified that not only was the original account empty and all coins distributed, but that no single account held more than a few thousand coins.

"your small community"?

PMC has a bigger community than a great many apparantly "big" coins. First you thought it was a scam, and now you think it's only a smalltime coin.

Instead of making preconceptions about a coin you know nothing about, how about you read the thread and see for yourself?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 21, 2014, 07:55:26 AM

Activity: 69
February 21, 2014, 07:53:18 AM
too many coins to catchup with!
February 21, 2014, 07:47:26 AM
February 21, 2014, 07:46:27 AM
I think that 100% premine is a scam and probably the dev has the more of coins in his cold storage. There is only 499,000 coins but thinking that the current price is more than deserved.
What is your opinion ? This one would be great or another crappy coin ?

I've been with this coin since it started, and I can assure you the dev gave all of the coins away. If you read the thread and see how hard he's been working on this coin, and the time and money he is putting into it you would realise Premine could potentially be huge.

The current price is just the beginning for this coin. I wouldn't be investing in it if I thought for a second it couldn't be as big as Unobtanium.

It's legit. Just read the thread and see for yourself before judging the coin. The coin was 100% Premined so it could be 100% distributed. This is part of what makes PMC so huge.

It's like NXT but without 70% of all the coins being held in a few hands. If you look through the thread you'll see that the PMC community has been giving away a great many coins, and there are still promotions continuing to this day.

I'm very excited for the future of Premine.

The part of distribution could be real, in fact also I received some PMC time ago. But for me 0.00051 BTC now on poloniex is the right price. No huge potential for me.
legendary
Activity: 1512
February 21, 2014, 07:44:23 AM
Just a quick question. WTF is PMC coin ? (Been away for a week.)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 21, 2014, 07:38:20 AM
I think that 100% premine is a scam and probably the dev has the more of coins in his cold storage. There is only 499,000 coins but thinking that the current price is more than deserved.

I've been with this coin since it started, and I can assure you the dev gave all of the coins away. If you read the thread and see how hard he's been working on this coin, and the time and money he is putting into it you would realise Premine could potentially be huge.

The current price is just the beginning for this coin. I wouldn't be investing in it if I thought for a second it couldn't be as big as Unobtanium.

It's legit. Just read the thread and see for yourself before judging the coin. The coin was 100% Premined so it could be 100% distributed. This is part of what makes PMC so huge.

It's like NXT but without 70% of all the coins being held in a few hands. If you look through the thread you'll see that the PMC community has been giving away a great many coins, and there are still promotions continuing to this day.

I'm very excited for the future of Premine.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
February 21, 2014, 07:36:09 AM
I think, this is a great coin with big potential.
Activity: 98
February 21, 2014, 07:33:47 AM
I think that you are wrong dude.

Fair distribution from the start and a great community behind. All the decisions made by entire community and a great potential.

For now each PMC is about 0.3 USD ma remember that also with a market cap of 1 million USD this could become 2 USD.

I leave you a link of yesterday developer interview here http://www.dinarintel.com/, maybe you can learn something more on PMC.
February 21, 2014, 07:22:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: