Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about privacy ? - page 2. (Read 432 times)

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
CoinCaps.net
November 26, 2017, 06:02:45 AM
I think if you care about your privacy it is reasonable to do things like surf the internet using a TOR browser & covering webcams in your home.  However, with all the microphones they're putting in televisions, phones, and even microwaves nowadays, keeping your audio private can be a more challenging task that will have most people labeling you as paranoid.
Activity: 88
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 05:31:14 AM
I think privacy is privately owned as it does not spread or know others, because it's your private property and is needed when you enter a password make sure you have it long and not about your profile because it's easy to know . when your password is just about you. for example 'your birthday or your name. you need to have a password without them getting the answer.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 25, 2017, 11:00:27 PM
I didn't see what the point is the thread, but I agree with you many people underestimate their privacy, while actually they privacy is precious and if someone combines it all and studies all the collected data it's going to be bad, its a mass destructive weapon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
November 25, 2017, 04:58:58 PM
How often do you clear your cache when you surf ?
Retargeting programs are way to annoying and distract when you visit a website like other ads, but in that case you have no doubts to be tracked during your navigation.

But even when you’re chatting and even listening your smartphone collect data that can be sold to giant e-commerce or other agency to make you buy their products. And as we saw on the last US presidential election, that data can determinate a vote.

Said that, aren’t you a quite scared about your privacy?
Too many times I’ve read “ I have nothing to hide so I do not care” but that is not totally true. What if I can see how much money you have with you in your pocket or in your wallet smartphone? And If I can hack your unlock password ( don’t tell me you have 2323 or 0000 code!!! ) I can access to your funds and easy steal it from you.

What about recording what you are talking every day on your house with your family like as Echo may do ?
What if I know in which streets you usually drive on monday? So I can plan to “visit” your home?

Do you still think you do not have to care about your privacy ?
Pages:
Jump to: