Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 23. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 09:34:23 AM
I think, pump and dump means ,The rise and fall of the cryptocurrency market.Since I do not know completely, if someone knows, please say.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 25, 2017, 09:19:55 AM
what do you think about pump and dump? 
it is a filthy, unethical, and even illegal thing to do but it happens and there is nothing anyone can do about it except accept it and try to take advantage.

did you ever trade on pump and dump event?
anybody who has ever made any trade in altcoins have "traded on pump and dump".

can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
it is not an easy thing to say, the biggest indication is a sudden rise out of nowhere with a sharp price rise and a large volume. join in before or in the early leg of this rise an dump as fast as possible.
what you shouldn't do is joining one of those pump groups. they are complete scams that will rip you off and dump on you to make profit. you will lose money in the long run.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
August 25, 2017, 09:10:06 AM
Pump and dump events are made by people with serious cash.
You need to have enough money to pull such a show off.
The normal user can ride such a wave, the risky thing is that you have to know where it starts and where it ends.
If you can not define those points, you will be the one feeding the string-puller your money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 25, 2017, 09:09:30 AM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
Pumps and dumps are part of Bitcoin's Volatility, that there'll be times that its market value will be low and there'll also be times that it is high. You can earn profit during the dumps by buying Bitcoin to those who are panic selling and sell it during the pumps. This is a wise way of earning money, and somewhat to gamble whether you'll earn or not.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 09:05:41 AM
When you are talking about pump and dump, it's gambling, so only luck could help you)
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 25, 2017, 09:00:59 AM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

I think I don't really care about this thing because I just hold all the time. There are times when the price go back and I didn't really budge about it because I know that it will be having another pump and it did just after two weeks, it is the doubled price. I think we just need to hold and hold, HODL, never stop, unless you need it for something.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 08:46:04 AM
Not a good idea to do it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
August 25, 2017, 08:54:45 AM
You should stay away from such things. Those kind of things are always at someones expense and if you are not the one who will pay the price then you are defrauding others for it. Pump and dump is always at the expense of people participating in the event, people already holding the coins before such an even can only profit and people getting involved in that altcoin after the event are unaffected. If you join such an event at any point, you are buying the coin for a higher price than it is worth and it will only be a race on who will dump it first, who is the least greedy and joined earliest.

If you are an admin of such event, you are basically buying the coin before the event, since you know it could take place, that is the only way you can count on profit, otherwise you are at a loss. It is basically quite like ponzi. It is a very immoral thing to do.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
August 25, 2017, 08:41:43 AM

I think pump and dumps are pretty common in the altcoins markets.
I tried to trade twice time ago, once I earned money while the other one I lose it.
In order to make money from this event, you have to be the admin of pump and dump groups and buy before the others.
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company
August 25, 2017, 08:36:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: