Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about stop gambling services issued by gambling platforms? - page 5. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Does it really help them? No, and I don't think they need to do that just for the sake of stopping people from becoming a gambling addict. Instead, they keep encouraging people to gamble on their site and enjoy themselves.

Honestly, being addicted to gambling is not about the site, it is about losing control of ourselves. Though they are saying just gamble moderately but in the case of addiction, they have nothing to do with that but to let them play, instead of stopping them.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
If there is such service, do not be surprised if it would not backfire on gambling sites because gambling is just in nature of humans.

There are some gambling sites that have articles that can help gamblers, notifying them when to stop gamble, they do notify gamblers in their gambling site. But I do not know if some gamblers that are getting addicted are reading it or not.

Also is self-exclusion.

But the best help a gambler can get is to self-discipline himself and know the truth that he can not gamble to make money, and to realize how greedy he is becoming to earn from gamblers sites. Also if family member noticed, self-exclusion and rehabilitation is indeed necessary.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
I often see gamblers who are addicted and he can't get rid of the addiction, so the gambler sells what he has to gamble. I am well aware of the dangers of gambling addiction because what is meant by that is gambling, which they do is no longer for pleasure but for the sake of victory and greed and for some people they cannot control their gambling.
In this case is it possible for gambling platforms to provide stop gambling services to help gamblers reduce their desire to gamble, as in the context of cigarettes, every tobacco company always provides smoking cessation services either by telephone, clients who want to quit smoking can be given counseling and guidance, as well as referrals if you need follow up.
I think how if the Platform/gambling company has a stop gambling service that is very good and helps gamblers who want to stop.
I know this will backfire on the gambling platform, but in retrospect, if this is implemented, it is a so wise move.

What do you think about this?
Pages:
Jump to: