Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think altcoins will be used for in the future. - page 14. (Read 21904 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?
Altcoins are not the only coins that are being used in gambling, even Bitcoin is used in gambling, and majority of the gambling platforms makes use of Bitcoin than they do with altcoins. I don’t see any use for altcoins in the future except for what they are being used for this time around which is investment and making transactions.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I recently got involved in a altcoin that you will actually be able to use for something else then just trading. MCPC will launch soon, coin specs just came out. It's a mn coin that will be used for buying prepaid phonecard in Croatia and phone accessory, and the expand to more European countries.
I'll put in a link if anyone wants to check it out Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5080600.new
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?

It depends on the potential of a certain coin. If it has the characteristic which is the same as bitcoin, I believe that it could be used in different transactions. There are actually lot's of establishments which accepts cryptocurrency and it is an advantage for us to have it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

depending on the altcoin itself, if the developers think about the future development of their coin, they should make the coin flexible, not only can it be used on one platform, but also multiplatform so that everyone can benefit
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I never really considered it in too much detail but honestly vendor machines look like the best possible options out there.

First of all if you can manage to implement bitcoin payments (or any other coin you want as well) there is a big chance it is already automated for everyone involved, they just pay via some QR code scanning or something and get what they want after the money is sent (you don't have to wait for the money to arrive, as soon as you see it sent just give the item from the vending machine). This way people would just pay with their phones and get what they want via vending machines very quickly.

Considering there are a lot of vending machines all around the world, just one system that can turn them into crypto accepting machines would really hit so great and the first company that does it will become rich probably.
Activity: 24
Today, due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency price, I cannot say whether btc or altcoins will replace cash. This is the most important obstacle.

I agreed, not now. But I think in nearest future it could be possible
copper member
Activity: 80
Altcoins to crypto will be like websites are to the internet.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
Today, due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency price, I cannot say whether btc or altcoins will replace cash. This is the most important obstacle.
The point of the discussion is on the usefulness of Altcoins in the future,cryptocurrencies aren't replacing cash/fiat,take your mind off it..

@OP, even at this moment, most Altcoins are not that much significant,not to talk of the future,i think as time goes on the strength of the Altcoins would reduce tremendously,although we'll see a handful of worthwhile ones..
It's all down to how well the project organizes it's platform and the quality of its management team,Good Altcoins would survive,while the bad ones would gradually fade away
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Depending on what is their sole purpose for their project in the first place because a lot of altcoins are useless out there, even with a simple task they needed such an ICO to just proposed their project and most of the time always failing the bounty hunters.
Activity: 84
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I don't think so. We can't build a tower/building using only iron, or glass, or bricks and so. We need many materials to build that. So, We can't avoid any altcoins which are necessary.
Although bitcoin can live alone but I think it will be incomplete if there are no altcoins accompanying, both need each other
and are mutually beneficial for each other's future, altcoin will remain live in the future, as a variation of a cryptocurrency
Activity: 24

bitcoin could be like a gold piece - a tool for the longterm investors, or something like "gold standard". Altcoins would be tools for transactions because of they much faster, easier.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Yes bitcoin altcoin etc will used in our future because both of them are most important but we don't take our all time for that because of future we don't have to waste our time for that we should have a time in our family and Specially to God.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I agree with you but maybe altcoin will change name and increase performance before use in real market. Every financial product have the same purposes, create income into developer and user which place they took it is depend their concept. Altcoin maybe die but it will replacement by another.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?
I don't think so. We can't build a tower/building using only iron, or glass, or bricks and so. We need many materials to build that. So, We can't avoid any altcoins which are necessary.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
Altcoins has a bright future there is no doubt people love to earn money by investing in altcoins whatever the source is it doesn't pay any attention. Altcoins are preferable for short-term investment as they can use altcoin for trading which is really helpful to earn quick money and it is really profitable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

Isn't gambling is not a good idea to become an alternative way for us to earn here in this business? when we turn into this form of gambling or e-betting this might lead us into a situation where our capital will be loss in the end. Though, in the future few altcoins will remain in the market and those few for me was Ethereum, Neo, Nem, stellar, Ada, Bch, Xrp and more.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
With over 1K number of altcoins in exchanges, I don't expect that it could be usable in the future. Even the top listed coin has no assurance to be used in the future. However, if there us a development for altcoin or cryptocurrencies, then its pretty good to invest with them because it may be utilized by people soon.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I think that altcoin can be used in a variety of financial systems. Not only gambling games, Altcoin can be used in conducting other financial transactions such as buying goods and even buying services on the internet such as hosting and video games. Altcoin is the same as Bitcoin, although the coverage of Bitcoin is very wide, but Altcoin also has the same opportunity to become a competitive financial system.
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
gambling is often the goal of someone who enters crypto without good management but dreams big to get instant profit.
crypto already has a pretty good value in the community not like it used to when buying a piece of pizza at a high price of BTC, where we can now buy laptops, VGA, computer accessories and many other items with crypto. in a few years I am optimistic that crypto values will become more popular and can be integrated with many goods in the real world to provide competitors with fiat
Pages:
Jump to: