Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think altcoins will be used for in the future. - page 8. (Read 21904 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 1
Not just gambling altcoins have other different purposes too but it depends on which altcoins you are talking about.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Cryptocurrency is every where so it has a future someday, And other country use altcoins to make some transaction or using it as a payment of buying goods and items and no worry to carry some money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?
altcoins is used in gambling because its more convenient for gamblers , in future if there are projects which makes altcoins usage convenient in other fields and more useful obviously it will be used like it is in gambling
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?
Altcoins are good alternatives for e-commerce too. Some altcoins such as XRP are good coin for instant transactions. It processed faster than Bitcoin and charges lower fee. The main reason why people would prefer Bitcoin still is because of its integrity, security, and volume of its holders/traders.
A lot of other altcoins have technology superior to Bitcoin but the result is very much dependent on the value of this coin to increase prices. I think Bitcoin can still do all the work that investors need but it is best to see this coin as profitable asset because Bitcoin transaction speed is very slow. Currently Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar will be more suitable if you choose to pay because these are very good options for everyone.

However, the most important thing is profit and if not careful, you will have huge losses in investment. Transactions or payments are secondary and will not be used much in investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?
Altcoins are good alternatives for e-commerce too. Some altcoins such as XRP are good coin for instant transactions. It processed faster than Bitcoin and charges lower fee. The main reason why people would prefer Bitcoin still is because of its integrity, security, and volume of its holders/traders.
I agree to you, altcoins are also using in e-commerce nowadays. Not only bitcoin are been accepted by many merchants, there are also altcoins that are now can be use as mode of payment like litecoin and bitcoin cash.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I think Altcoins has a very bright future as the main means of Cryptocurrency payments, let's face it, we Bitcoin Enthusiasts like to bash Altcoins just for existing but we have to admit that bitcoin just doesn't have the scalability for worldwide adoption unless a miracle solution would be forthcoming in the future, so it would likely be an Altcoin that would end up being the main currency if the future for cryptocurrency payments, we might not be seeing it now, but this space is full of surprises, who new that the Chinese Government would suddenly pick an interest in Cryptocurrencies and want to build their own? But here it is happening.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
There can be a lot of places to used alt coins if the developer are serious want to develop it, some of the coins can be used for certain game, some can be used as the reward in exchanges, there are some places accept alt coin for transaction payment, but all of that still in small scale
I agree with you, at the moment the price of altcoin is quite low but its potential is not low in the world of cryptocurrencies. It could be a reward, a game like you have listed. After all, it is still valuable, in addition there are still altcoins that are reputable and highly valued.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
I believe that Altcoins will be used in many area in the future, may it be in health and wellness, properties, AI, information Technology and so on. This will serve as utility token to used services on these platsforms. I believe that this will help simplify our future transactions.
I think not everyone who will adopt crypto will appreciate the uses of a altcoin because there are some people who just wants to invest their money in altcoins because it has a good value that it does not matter to them if it has platforms that are related to health and wellness, wallet security, AI, information technology and etc. So i think there are less chance that altcoins will be used in the near future.
The uses of altcoins do not comes because of our wills but because of the functions of the coin and its features and benefits to the users. There a number of altcoins which are highly used in their platforms just like binance. People who are working on binance are highly interested in BNB and they all are using that coin. Ripple is also working with banks and many banks have adopted their software and when crypto currencies will be legalized globally then those all banks will start adopting Ripple coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Altcoins will have a lot of use in the future. It can be used a platform to create more projects and opportunities for other people to utilize the technology of blockchain. Altcoins can also provide a solid payment system with a lower fee and faster process in confirmation. To be honest, altcoins have a lot of potential since they have the advantage to create more advanced technologies because they can use the pioneers like bitcoin and ethereum as a basis for their project.
As I know, altcoins are very suitable in the future because any field has the appearance of many different projects related to blockchain, so I believe that one day this technology will be used more. In fact, many big countries are investing in blockchain a lot and opening up huge opportunities for businesses, hospitals, schools, so one day blockchain will be widely used in our lives.

This market is still at an early stage so I believe that if the investment trend strong, all coins in this market will be valuable in modern life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
I believe that Altcoins will be used in many area in the future, may it be in health and wellness, properties, AI, information Technology and so on. This will serve as utility token to used services on these platsforms. I believe that this will help simplify our future transactions.
I think not everyone who will adopt crypto will appreciate the uses of a altcoin because there are some people who just wants to invest their money in altcoins because it has a good value that it does not matter to them if it has platforms that are related to health and wellness, wallet security, AI, information technology and etc. So i think there are less chance that altcoins will be used in the near future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Altcoins will have a lot of use in the future. It can be used a platform to create more projects and opportunities for other people to utilize the technology of blockchain. Altcoins can also provide a solid payment system with a lower fee and faster process in confirmation. To be honest, altcoins have a lot of potential since they have the advantage to create more advanced technologies because they can use the pioneers like bitcoin and ethereum as a basis for their project.
Activity: 616
Activity: 602
Merit: 8

I don't really undestand what you mean to be honest - are you saying that altcoins have no real function outside of online gambling? If we look at the utility of certain coins and their blockchains, that doesn't really make any sense.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
The price of the DxChain token has grown by more than 1100% since September 11, 2019 https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/dxchain. I think this is an interesting coin which are purchased at the very start of development, but of course it is now extremely dangerous to enter it after such growth.
It was growing shortly so many peoples are think little dangerous. But If you check the exchanges too much difference in price range so most are confused because two huge volume exchanges. I always concentrate top exchanges and top altcoins in crypto market, I think those are have good experience they will find the best place and best coin.
Top exchanges are most of the times offering those altcoins or digital coins which are performing great and have nice future. It is always recommended going for top coins if you want to avoid any kind of significant loss and scamming. On daily basis, we are receiving news regarding inception of new coins which usually are not able to survive in the market. In order to avoid going with the wrong coin, stick to top coins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
Altcoins are occupy the major position in future because 21 million Bitcoin only mineble so automatically demand will increase in future.  But peoples are move to another platform and this reached entire world at the same time few promising altcoins only survive in future because most are died in upcoming years.

Of course true and altcoins like litecoin or dogecoin might be in line for that option. We can't jettison altcoins, they have purpose and especially now, some project are ongoing and they have hood prospect to better the society.
Activity: 700
The price of the DxChain token has grown by more than 1100% since September 11, 2019 https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/dxchain. I think this is an interesting coin which are purchased at the very start of development, but of course it is now extremely dangerous to enter it after such growth.
It was growing shortly so many peoples are think little dangerous. But If you check the exchanges too much difference in price range so most are confused because two huge volume exchanges. I always concentrate top exchanges and top altcoins in crypto market, I think those are have good experience they will find the best place and best coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
I suppose altcoins will be used in payments. Also i think  it can be used like cash, now it can be volatile.

Altcoins are a kind of bridge between people and bitcoin. That is the more cryptocurrencies, the wider the use of blockchain and smart contracts, the more people will learn about Bitcoin and how to work with it. Decentralized technologies are the future and many processes can be transferred to them. Even the treatment of diseases will become better and more accessible if the experience of all the doctors of the world is stored in an open independent network and everyone can use it. Alts will be used widely (not all, for sure).
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
There are lot of opportunity that we could get from altcoins, although majority of them are not worth to invest. Only things we need is to be wise investors. In fact, few of the altcoins in some of the countries now are being used for mode of payment to other merchants like Ethereum, Bch, Xrp, and others aside from Bitcoin itself.
Pages:
Jump to: